Welcome to Gaia! ::

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Back to Guilds

WHERE IT IS ALWAYS HALLOWEEN (and sometimes exams) 

Tags: Halloween, Demons, Monsters, Roleplay, Academy 

Reply { Gymnasium & HH } ---------PVP/ Return of the Haunted House
[1x1] fire fight (danny and andrew) Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

phantompanther13

Dangerous Flame

14,900 Points
  • Cheercrusher 50
  • Brandisher 100
  • Jolly Roger 50
PostPosted: Wed Jul 17, 2013 7:36 pm
"I told you no, I don't want to." His complains fell on deaf ears, Danny had suddenly gotten it in her head that they were going to go spar (if that was what this would be) after hearing he knew next to nothing about fighting. She was going to help him "practice". Andrew knew full well that this probably meant being slaughtered by an overly exuberant 3rd year, especially as any attempts to run away were removed but a strong hand attaching itself to his wrist.

"I mean the least you could do it fight me one handed or something." he tried to talk her down or at least save himself some bruising.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 17, 2013 8:38 pm
"Too bad!" she chirped, happily pulling him along to the gym. Crashing through the doors was no difficult task, and she did it with pleasure. Some of the people working out gave her a look, but she paid them no mind. She had some fighting to do!

Shaking her head, she gave a laugh and said, "No way! It wouldn't matter if I fought you with one hand or two. I'd kick your butt either way!!"

chiickadee

Princess Hoarder

phantompanther13

Dangerous Flame

14,900 Points
  • Cheercrusher 50
  • Brandisher 100
  • Jolly Roger 50
PostPosted: Wed Jul 17, 2013 8:45 pm
"Yeah well... that's what I figured." he muttered. The least she could do is try to give him a sporting chance. He gave one of the onlookers out a pleading look, but it seemed no one wanted to get in the middle of Danny's whirlwind of excitement. His wings slumped fully defeated as he was hauled into the ring.

"Alright fine... but how exactly do we do this again?" on one hand sparing Danny meant that he didn't have to worry about burning her. On the other, it made his major threat repellent almost totally useless. Did she want him to punch her or something? He didn't even see anything useful nearby to thwack her with.  
chiickadee rolled 2 10-sided dice: 5, 8 Total: 13 (2-20)
PostPosted: Thu Jul 25, 2013 1:19 pm
"Liiike THIS!" Danny shouted, giggling erratically as she socked a punch into Andrew's stomach. Was it her hardest punch? No. Was a Danny punch ever a soft one though? Absolutely not.

She rolled her should and smiled at him. "Just get angry! Or happy I guess- and hit me!" She crouched over a bit lower to the ground. "C'mon I can take it. Promise!"

HP: 50/50
DMG: 7
FEAR: Battle Cry | Swift Strikes | The Chill

phantompanther13

chiickadee

Princess Hoarder

phantompanther13 rolled 2 6-sided dice: 6, 6 Total: 12 (2-12)

phantompanther13

Dangerous Flame

14,900 Points
  • Cheercrusher 50
  • Brandisher 100
  • Jolly Roger 50
PostPosted: Thu Jul 25, 2013 4:51 pm
"Danny!" Andrew was so startled he didn't even think. His just threw an arm at her, arm plowing at her chin. She had better be able to take it because he didn't have much of a clue on how to fight. He just aimed at face and swung, connecting with something solid.

"Is that angry enough?" he grumbled rubbing at his stomach.

HP: 23/30
DMG: 6
FEAR: Swift Strikes

chimarii

chiickadee rolled 2 10-sided dice: 2, 6 Total: 8 (2-20)
PostPosted: Thu Jul 25, 2013 5:12 pm
"Not bad!" Danny complimented, putting her neck and chin back in place. It really wasn't a bad hit.

But it was just the start.

"Not nearly angry enough!" she cheered, slapping him across the shoulder. "C'mon Andrew. Get mad.."

HP: 44/50
DMG: 2

phantompanther13

chiickadee

Princess Hoarder

phantompanther13 rolled 2 6-sided dice: 1, 4 Total: 5 (2-12)

phantompanther13

Dangerous Flame

14,900 Points
  • Cheercrusher 50
  • Brandisher 100
  • Jolly Roger 50
PostPosted: Thu Jul 25, 2013 5:19 pm
That shoulder slap didn't hurt, but it sure knocked the boil off his balance. He took a few steps trying to catch it again and glared at her in annoyance. It wasn't anger, it was just, exasperation.

"I don't wanna."

HP: 21/30
DMG: 0

chimarii

chiickadee rolled 8 4-sided dice: 4, 3, 2, 2, 1, 4, 1, 3 Total: 20 (8-32)
PostPosted: Thu Jul 25, 2013 5:25 pm
"Then you leave me no choice!" Danny announced with finesse, setting her arms on fire. She'd come quite a ways since her first year. Back then she could only light a few fingers and now she could almost touch her shoulders.

Cracking her flaming knuckles, Danny chuckled and said, "Means I gotta kick your butt!!"

And then she wailed on him.

HP: 44/50
DMG: 16

chiickadee

Princess Hoarder

phantompanther13 rolled 7 4-sided dice: 3, 1, 3, 2, 2, 2, 1 Total: 14 (7-28)

phantompanther13

Dangerous Flame

14,900 Points
  • Cheercrusher 50
  • Brandisher 100
  • Jolly Roger 50
PostPosted: Thu Jul 25, 2013 5:36 pm
"Owe owe owe." once he had been caught by the school yard bully and pounded on till he was black and blue. This a bit similar to that, except it was Danny and not a boil with daddy issues.

There was little he could do to stop the onslaught except attempt to back away, which really didn't help matters any at all. The ghoul was right on him again every step he took back. His clothes were scorched an smoke rose from more than his flames. He'd need a new shirt that was for sure. Finally he was forced to step into her, calling up fire balls between them as he tried to shove her off him.

HP: 7/30
DMG: 5

chimarii

chiickadee rolled 2 10-sided dice: 5, 8 Total: 13 (2-20)
PostPosted: Thu Jul 25, 2013 6:43 pm
Danny continued to wail on him until Andrew finally, finally fought back. Sure it was only a shove off, but she could tell he was actually trying by this point.

"Awesome!" she cried, accidentally whacking him with her wings as she spun around, which didn't really help the whole "injured" thing. In fact, she pretty much heard the sound of his FEAR breaking as though it was tangible.

Oops.

HP: 39/50
DMG: 7

chiickadee

Princess Hoarder

phantompanther13

Dangerous Flame

14,900 Points
  • Cheercrusher 50
  • Brandisher 100
  • Jolly Roger 50
PostPosted: Thu Jul 25, 2013 6:59 pm
Andrew thought he might have a reprieve, just for a moment. Danny seemed way to happy when he attempted to do something to protect himself. And then a wing came suddenly crushing down on him knocking him on his butt.

"Can we be done now?" he thought something was broken. He felt something go, though he couldn't define exactly what. At any rate he was exhausted, still conscious but, he was done. He didn't even bother to try and get up, maybe the Hob would leave him alone.

HP: 7/30
DMG: 5

chimarii

PostPosted: Thu Jul 25, 2013 7:03 pm
Danny examined Andrew up and down. He did look pretty worse for wear. Perhaps it was time to stop. She'd gotten a good workout, and Andrew was bruised as a peach.

"Alright alright. Let's go get food then! Food makes everything better," she said, cheerfully offering him a hand up. "Where d'you wanna go?"

chiickadee

Princess Hoarder

phantompanther13

Dangerous Flame

14,900 Points
  • Cheercrusher 50
  • Brandisher 100
  • Jolly Roger 50
PostPosted: Thu Jul 25, 2013 7:14 pm
Andrew was oblivious to the workout Danny did or didn't get. He was just happy it was over.

"Food? I like food. Let's go to the maul." he gave Danny a smile as he took her hand and pulled himself up. Suddenly he almost forgot she was the one stomping his butt into the ground a moment ago. There were only a few bruises left as reminders. "Surely there is something we can find there." the maul was bound to have goodies.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 25, 2013 7:16 pm
"Aw yeah!" Danny chirped happily, holding out her hand for a high five.

It was like the fight had never happened. Strange how food changed the cousins.

chiickadee

Princess Hoarder

phantompanther13

Dangerous Flame

14,900 Points
  • Cheercrusher 50
  • Brandisher 100
  • Jolly Roger 50
PostPosted: Thu Jul 25, 2013 7:53 pm
High five? He glanced at her hand, and then obliged. smacking his hand into hers more then just a little. (Perhaps there was some pent up aggression left after all.)

And then Andrew grabbed her hand and tried to dragged her towards the food.

(woosh time skip time)

"So you are buying me cake right?" he naturally assumed Danny would be buying, she had been the one to mention food after all. They may have never actually made it to the maul. Along the way Andrew's nose side tracked him and he turned and walked like a fly to rotting flesh, finding himself in front of Behemoth bakery. The window had spider cookies and pumpkin rolls showing off and his hands pressed against the window, glued there like a scareling.  
{ Gymnasium & HH } ---------PVP/ Return of the Haunted House

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff