Welcome to Gaia! ::

Slaves bound in chains ((Open for members!!!))

Back to Guilds

slaves and masters fantasy 

Tags: slaves, masters, fantasy, Romance, Role Playing 

Reply The Center and Homes
Arctic Whiteclaw's Estate Goto Page: 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Murder Toys

Gambino Businessman

12,450 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Survivor 150
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Sun Jul 21, 2013 8:27 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Living room
Kitchen
Bathroom
Arctic's Bedroom
GuestBedroom
Arctic's study
Pool  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 21, 2013 8:30 am
K e k k y u

User Image
Arctic was laying on the living room couch bored as he waited for one of the people from the slave shop to deliver the slave his company had bought for him, he really wasn't given any information who or what they bought for him they only asked what he would like in a slave.
Even though he didn't like the whole idea of owning a slave he would rather have hired help at least they had rights they could use and could quit at any time they wanted.
As he laid on couch his ears quickly perked up and he turned turned his attention to the lobby when he heard the grand father clock begin chime as it was now twelve in the afternoon.
"Whats taking them they said they would be here no later then eleven"
He thought to himself as he turned his head away for the lobby and up at the ceiling  

Murder Toys

Gambino Businessman

12,450 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Survivor 150
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

Ipomoea Batatas

Trash Garbage

PostPosted: Sun Jul 21, 2013 9:14 am
KEKKYUKEKKKYUKEKKYUKEKUser Image
KekkyukekkyuK y n d a lXX(C o o k i e)XXC i e l
          KEKKYUINDENTч σ u αnd í сøυl ραïτ thє skч tσgєthєr
          iiKekkyumadethisdunsteal{ } : THENKekkyuknowshowtodothefunkychickenP L Σ Λ Ƨ Σ. . .
          KEKKYUKekkyuknowshowtodothefunkychickenAs THE world g σ є ѕ by!XX. . .XXωє'ℓℓ gσ ση FOREVER!
          come on! Let's paint IT ALL x Kek alright?

Kyndal could honestly say that she couldn’t see a thing, at least not in reference to where she was going. Mostly because she was handcuffed in a car with ridiculously tented windows. ’Who has a slave delivered?’ she thought staring forward, She merely assumed it to be a strange trip and hoped that she would get cookies or something of the sort at the end, considering she simply loved being rewarded. That was when her rmouth finally opened.with an assault of questions, first taking note of the gps in the front. ”That is a really pretty map I wish I had one that pretty but I live here so I do not need one right? Why do you have the map. . ? Do you know about that little arrows with letters over them? How am I supposed to know what N means?” now Kyndal. . .also known as Cookie, was painfully stupid at times. Then again she had absolutely no need for a map. She then brought up another good (not really) question. ”Do you like ponies, Mister Guard?” her head tilted slightly at the inquiry. . .which he seemed to not response to.

But she kept talking anyway.

”I like ponies! Especially the pretty white ones or unicorns because they have the pretty horns. OOH Alicorns! They have pretty horns and wings! Do you like them? I want to be a unicorn. . .” Cookie pointed her finger outward and placed the hand on her head to portray a unicorn horn and rearing her head like a horse; though it looked rather wonky with handcuffs "Unnnnnniiiiiiiccccoooooorrrrrrnnnnnnnn~" she sung before literally poking the side of the man’s face with her finger. Though she may not have realized it, she was a rather bold creature as perhaps no other slave would do such a thing normally, but here was Cookie; just doing it. She continued to repeat the word unicorn in the same fashion whilst poking him, only in hopes that he would react to her in some way shape or form. . .or as she hoped, him join in with this buffoonery.

”You think the guy wants it?”
              ”Once she’s in there, she’s not our problem anymore, just think about it that way. “

They finally turned into the property before she started making the oooh sound. She crawled up with a smile on her face, now between the seats as they came to a stop. ”Alright come on.” the man said as he helped her out of the car, the strangely ditzy female running towards the door then coming to a stop. Waiting for the guard to ring the doorbell, which he did. She only wore a pair of shorts and a shirt that was tied at the midriff. Wearing a pair of simple shoes as her bob started to twitch in excitement to see her new master.

OOC//I'm probably going to go to bed, I haven't slept yet e.e

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
MusicSmooooch ・∀・ Energy483478923% Where I Am...I have no idea : D With...Guards DispositionHappy ^.^
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Murder Toys

PostPosted: Sun Jul 21, 2013 9:35 am
K e k k y u
Okay go get some sleep then

User Image
Arctic had decided to take quick cat nap as he waited for the people from the slave shop to come since he really didn't have anything better to do. The house was clean and he had no work to in study.
Well he slept his ear flopped back down and blended in with his hair but quickly perked back up when the door bell rang. Letting out a soft groan he sat up and opened his eyes. "That must be them now." He mumbled as got of the couch and walked over to the front door well hiding his ears in hair so that he would look human.
Opening the front door he saw two guards standing with a very hyper girl what had rabbit ears. "Hello you must be from the slave shop." He said in a tired tone but managed smile warmly at them well he tried to fix his bed head hair.  

Murder Toys

Gambino Businessman

12,450 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Survivor 150
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

Ipomoea Batatas

Trash Garbage

PostPosted: Sun Jul 21, 2013 9:53 am
          iiKekkyumadethisdunsteal{ } : THENKekkyuknowshowtodothefunkychickenP L Σ Λ Ƨ Σ. . .
          KEKKYUKekkyuknowshowtodothefunkychickenAs THE world g σ є ѕ by!XX. . .XXωє'ℓℓ gσ ση FOREVER!

The door opened and she smiled brightly at the man that was basically a foot taller than him. ”Hi!” she exclaimed finally seeming a bit calm. . . thus she did in fact ‘call the ******** down’. Her tail kept moving though, her ears flopped on her head. The main objective now was to have an exchange of currency then the guards would be on their way. . . more than happy to get away from the hyper mess that they had to stay in the car with who knows how long. . .all of her questions. ”All you have to do is pay and she’s all yours.” the man said calmly. She was already excited and her first question wasn’t really a good one. ”What’s your favourite type of cookie?” she asked with large eyes, believing herself to be quite the conversationalist though that had absolutely nothing to do with anything. Though she asked a question that was the epitome of irrelevancy, she thought it was a good question therefore all was well in her simplistic mind. ”My name is Kyndal but you can call me Cookie if you want” she replied with a bright smile.

OOC//Okay Nighty/Morningy. . .yeah!

MusicSmooooch ・∀・ Energy483478923% Where I Am...I have no idea : D With...Guards and man DispositionHappy ^.^
Murder Toys

PostPosted: Sun Jul 21, 2013 10:21 am
K e k k y u
Night

User Image
Arctic directed his attention to the girl after burst greeting "Well hi to you too. " He said as he still warmly smiled, her hyperness was both cute and concerning and made him wonder if she was always like this.
He then quickly turned his attention back to guards when they brought up payment. "Of course I've check book right here." He told as he pulled his check book out of his pocket and began writing out her price.
"My favourite cookie?.....Hmmm that's a hard question I guess ginger snaps. " He told her with a straight face it was a odd question to ask but he really didn't see the point of not answering it odd or not. "What about you what's your favourite cookie?" He asked as he ripped the signed check out book and handed it to the guard.
"Its pleasure to meet you Cookie mind if I call you both names? My name is Arctic." He said in a charming tone well he put his check book back into his pocket.  

Murder Toys

Gambino Businessman

12,450 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Survivor 150
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

Ipomoea Batatas

Trash Garbage

PostPosted: Mon Jul 22, 2013 4:08 am

Taking the payment, a guard then handed Arctic the key to her handcuffs. It was standard because normally they were unsure if the master wanted to keep them on or not. But soon enough, they were gone and left as quickly as possible, leaving him and Kyndal there alone. ”Okay Arctic sir! My favourite cookies are snickerdoodles!” she replied hopping up and down with excitement. She didn’t mind what he called her exactly, after all she was pretty pleased with the fact she was doing something other than sit in a cage. Her eyes lowered for a moment before she smiled again, not at all asking about the cuffs to be taken off. ”Is there anything for me to do? I like to clean!” she said excitedly as she stood there before him. It was obvious that she was happy, regardless of the fact she was indeed doomed to be a slave, but no matter to her; making someone else happy seemed to make her happy as well, the epitome of a loyal slave. ”Your eyes are really pretty!” she exclaimed with a bright smile. her tail still twitching spasmodically.

MusicSmooooch ・∀・ Energy483478923% Where I Am...I have no idea : D With...Arctic DispositionHappy ^.^
Murder Toys

PostPosted: Mon Jul 22, 2013 5:14 am
K e k k y u

User Image
Arctic couldn't help but lightly chuckle as Kyndal hopped around after she told him what her favourite cookies were. "Well then I guess I'll have to keep the house well stocked with them then. And please just call me Arctic, sir sounds to formal." He with a warm smile before he looked the key the guard had gave him to unlock her handcuffs. "You like to clean huh? Then your in luck the house can kind of messy fast. Though you don't have to always help around the house you can do what ever you want." He told her as reached out and unlocked her handcuffs wanting her be more comfortable. He then let out another light chuckle as he heard her comment on his eyes. "Thank you though I think your eyes a much more prettier I've never......." He said pausing for second before he sneezed what caused his ears to perk up from his hair without him noticing.
"Sorry I was going to say I've never seen anybody have purple irises they are very stunning. "

Murder Toys

Gambino Businessman

12,450 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Survivor 150
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

Ipomoea Batatas

Trash Garbage

PostPosted: Mon Jul 22, 2013 8:17 pm

Once her handcuffs were unlocked, she shook her hands and started to flail, giggling in fact . Her rather simple mind went to his compliment. ”Really You haven’t seen purp-“ as she finally noticed his ears, her eyes growing like saucers. She was like a child in a candy store, tilting her head to the side before smiling brightly. Of course the main thing was. . . she had an affinity for cats. ”Kitty ears!” she exclaimed trying to reach up on her tip toes, trying to touch them. She did make It after a while, seeming to be happy about it more than anything. ”Why were you hiding them?” she asked tilting her heads to the side. She was curious after all, if she had cat ears she would Love them. . . then again she wasn’t born with the ears of a cat. Eventually her hands went to her own ears and started to pull on them. ”I like your ears they look so cute!” she exclaimed happily.

OOC//Sorry I was running errands today and had my computer asleep.

MusicSmooooch ・∀・ Energy483478923% Where I Am...I have no idea : D With...Arctic (KITTY MAN!) DispositionHappy ^.^
Murder Toys

PostPosted: Mon Jul 22, 2013 8:40 pm
K e k k y u
Its alright thats happened to me before.

User Image
Arctic warmly smiled at her as she flailed her now free hands as he held onto her the handcuffs wondering what he should do with them since they weren't needed any more. He then gave her a puzzled look as stopped in middle of her sentence and stared at him full wonder. "Kitty ear?.......Oh did they perk up when I sneezed?" He said nonchalantly not caring that she fond out that he was cat demon since she wasn't human herself. Watching her try reach up to touch his ears he laughed as lowered his head so she could feel them. "Its a long story but the short answer is so that I can blend in with human society. " He told her not really point either of hiding them especially now when there were supernatural creatures out in public.
"Thank you. I think your ears are cute too." He said in a charming tone.
"So would a tour of the house?" He asked realizing they were still outside.  

Murder Toys

Gambino Businessman

12,450 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Survivor 150
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

Ipomoea Batatas

Trash Garbage

PostPosted: Mon Jul 22, 2013 8:56 pm

She smiled a bit as he called her ears cute, but decided to just roll with the reason he gave her, he seemed far more intelligent than the panfully stupid Kyndal. Her cheeks were pink and she didn’t even realise it, a tad bit embarrassed that he complimented her about her large floppy ears. The question of a tour caused her to hop up and down again happily, ”I’d like a tour!” to be honest she really never knew what the word meant, but in reference to the house she assumed that meant come inside. She couldn’t have been more wrong. Her eyes lowered in confusion as the female thought about it. It was just sad really that she didn’t understand a simple word. . .but not surprising that she didn’t know N stood for North on a compass. Waiting for him to come inside she would follow him, smiling in fact and more than ready to follow him like a lost puppy.

MusicSmooooch ・∀・ Energy483478923% Where I Am...I have no idea : D With...Arctic (KITTY MAN!) DispositionHappy ^.^
Murder Toys

PostPosted: Mon Jul 22, 2013 9:12 pm
K e k k y u

User Image
Arctic was still amazed how much energy she had as she hopped up and down happily. He kind thought her hyperness would die down a little but she just as hyper when he first opened the front door. Steeping back into the house he waited for her to come in before he closing the front door.
"Hmm where to start." He mumbled to himself well looked at the ground as he wondered what to show her first. "Oh would you like your own bedroom or would like share mine." He asked as he walked over to the main staircase deciding to show her the second floor first.  

Murder Toys

Gambino Businessman

12,450 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Survivor 150
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

Ipomoea Batatas

Trash Garbage

PostPosted: Mon Jul 22, 2013 9:47 pm

Following him around she then was proposed with an inquiry, one about where she were to sleep. That was a question that made her instantly give away she was raised to be nothing more than a slave. ”Um. . .” it was rather strange for her to get an option so she went with the fail safe answer. ”Um, whatever room master wants me to sleep in. she replied with a smile on her face. Kyndal saw absolutely nothing wrong with what she just said, considering that she raised for such an answer, she wasn’t about to change it either. Considering when she thought about it, she really didn’t care where she slept as long as there was a stuffed animal or pillow. She seemed to be consumed in these rather stupid thoughts, pulling at her ears as if they would give her answers.

Murder Toys

PostPosted: Mon Jul 22, 2013 9:59 pm
K e k k y u

User Image
Arctic began walking up the stairs to the second floor when he heard her response to her his question and stopped . "I don't really care which room you sleep in. Though I have been known to sleep better if someone's sleeping next to me but if that's to awkward for you can the guest bedroom." He said as he looked over his shoulder at her before walking to the top of the stairs and then stopped outside bathroom.
"This is main bathroom there's a couple downstairs but not as nice as this one" He said with a warm smile  

Murder Toys

Gambino Businessman

12,450 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Survivor 150
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

Ipomoea Batatas

Trash Garbage

PostPosted: Mon Jul 22, 2013 10:22 pm

She thought about it and assumed the statement to be an answer. ”I can stay in your room with you.” she explained while walking behind him. A small smile formed on her face as she pulled on her ears, seeming to calm down a bit. . . alright that was an understatement. She calmed down quite a bit and there wasn’t as much hopping. . .nowhere near as much hopping. When he stopped she seemed to not notice, bumping into him a bit before backing away slightly. She nodded at the bathroom then asked what she felt to be a valid question. ”Can I take bubble baths?” she asked from behind him.

Murder Toys

The Center and Homes

Goto Page: 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces