Crew

Devout Bloodsucker

28,200 Points
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • Medalist 100
  • Grunny Grabber 50
PostPosted: Mon Jul 22, 2013 2:15 pm
This is a simple suggestion.

For breedings, we have a breeding thread where each member agrees—we can list how long the slot is for (ie. Until slot is obtained, lifemate, this breeding only).

What I was thinking was it would be nice if there was a non-standard breeding permission thread. This thread would not only cover lovemates (who can be just as dedicated as lifemates) but also any other forms of mockbreedings (like customs!).

It's become more common in basket contests for people to give out permission for mock-breedings (example, Mindsend did one a few months ago, and the Lotus contest just did so yesterday).

I think it would be beneficial if we were able to have a permanent non-standard breeding thread that covers mock-breedings instead of having to have screencaps of proof (this way it would be in the open easily viewable by staff) and would cut down on people scrambling for short timed events like Wishing Stars to get the permissions needed (when they would post a blanket breeding agreement if allowed.)

Thoughts?

Keep it civil or I'll ask you to leave.

((This would NOT be a lifemating for non-standard couples or anything like that, this would merely be permission from mock breedings so that it can be easily accessed and viewed)).  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 22, 2013 3:09 pm
I like this idea, but I still feel like there'd be a big influx of permissions every time there was a wishing star/mockbreeding event. =/ The more permanent ones, like lovemates and permissions to get mock children customs, might get lost... But I guess that's how the regular permissions thread can be too. My main point is, just like Bee made a separate thread for permissions when she did her 'enter aaaaall the couples' breeding, wouldn't this serve the same purpose with each event? EDIT - Those kinds of threads are already made for those kinds of events, anyway.

To me, it sounds like maybe there should be a thread for lovemate agreements/mockchildren permissions from basket contests (i.e. more permanent agreements) rather than for mockbreeding agreements, since most of the mockbreeding agreements tend to only happen when there's an event around.

Does that make sense? X3

xo maho
Crew

Dainty Dreamer

Nyx Queen of Darkness
Crew

Devout Bloodsucker

28,200 Points
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • Medalist 100
  • Grunny Grabber 50
PostPosted: Mon Jul 22, 2013 3:12 pm
Mahogany Sunset
I like this idea, but I still feel like there'd be a big influx of permissions every time there was a wishing star/mockbreeding event. =/ The more permanent ones, like lovemates and permissions to get mock children customs, might get lost... But I guess that's how the regular permissions thread can be too. My main point is, just like Bee made a separate thread for permissions when she did her 'enter aaaaall the couples' breeding, wouldn't this serve the same purpose with each event?

To me, it sounds like maybe there should be a thread for lovemate agreements/mockchildren permissions from basket contests (i.e. more permanent agreements) rather than for mockbreeding agreements, since most of the mockbreeding agreements tend to only happen when there's an event around.

Does that make sense? X3

Yes it does!

I'm sorry if I was unclear, I was meaning this as a more...permanent fixture, not for one time things if that makes sense? Like if you have permission to custom into a family or you have lovemates or mates that can't breed for some reason, that kind of thing.

I do like that there are fling only threads for special events, but I did mean this to be of more...permanent style. Sorry if I was confusing. And thanks for posting! ^_^  
Feedback Forum

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games