Convention Conversations (or Con Convos) is a place for all of you ladies who attend conventions such as Nebraskon, Otakon, or any of the Comic Cons to discuss where you will be, if you are cosplaying, who you are cosplaying as, and if you need roommates.
Also a great way to try and plan get-togethers with each other in real life and make some awesome friendships.

*************DISCLAIMER:

Yuri Lovers Escape (YLE) is not held responsible for any activities that may be associated with meeting people from the guild. Please use caution when planning on meeting other people in real life and always consider bringing a friend with you just in case. Meet responsibly and at your own risk.

Rules:
- Please respect the cosplays of your fellow guild members. They take time, and a lot of energy, and please remember that it takes a lot of effort to make them.
- Don't be rude. If you don't like the picture, move on. I'm sure that (genenric girl's name)'s Riza cosplay pales in comparison to (professional cosplayer/model's name)'s version, but they still gave it their best shot.
- Do not harass anyone. Once will get a warning. Strike two will get you the ban hammer.
-Have fun and let me know if I should add a certain con that isn't listed.