Welcome to Gaia! ::

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Back to Guilds

WHERE IT IS ALWAYS HALLOWEEN (and sometimes exams) 

Tags: Halloween, Demons, Monsters, Roleplay, Academy 

Reply { Gymnasium & HH } ---------PVP/ Return of the Haunted House
[PVP] Shameless (Riley/Mikey) Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit
Nio Love rolled 1 20-sided dice: 6 Total: 6 (1-20)

Nio Love

Enthusiastic Lunatic

17,350 Points
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Campaign Manager 500
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Mon Jul 22, 2013 8:16 pm
Riley had been practically living at the gym lately. She fought anyone who showed up. The blood ran hot in her veins, always itching to fight just one more fight, bring down just one more student. It wasn't anger, or even darkness that drove her hunger. It was honestly just the simple desire to get better, get stronger, get tougher..

..and get graduated, to get the hell out of this school.

So she waited. Like a skulking beast, for an opponent to pounce on.

sammpai

mare rolled 1 20-sided dice: 13 Total: 13 (1-20)
PostPosted: Mon Jul 22, 2013 8:46 pm
Mikey had been hanging around the gym as well, thought it was nothing out of the ordinary for him. He enjoyed his kibble and that meant, well, unless he wanted to end up a pudgy puppy, that he had to work out.

Not that he truly minded, it was a good mental release and the payoffs weren't all that bad. A muscled physique was also desirable, and besides, there were always plenty of babes at the gym.

The eye candy made all the sweat and ponytails his hair had to survive worth it. Even if that day's particular eye candy seemed to be hiding out in the shadows.

"Don't be shy, cuuuutie," he cooed to half-discernible violet curves. "C'mon out."  

mare
Artist

Precious Cutie-Pie

14,675 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
  • Partygoer 500

Nio Love

Enthusiastic Lunatic

17,350 Points
  • Campaign Manager 500
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Mon Jul 22, 2013 9:08 pm
She was impressed. He'd noticed her before she had a chance to pounce him, so she slid out from the shadow, straining her full form out as she moved slowly towards him. She had no idea who he is, but that didn't matter in the slightest.

I would not describe myself as shy, young man. Her voice slithered intrusively into his mind, as she came closer, sizing him up. He was Jericho's height - her preferred size for a sparring partner. He would do quite nicely. My name is Riley. It's a pleasure to meet, and fight you. She offered, even as she crouched into defensive position. Tell me yours, so I know what to tell Nurse Cricket when you show up at the infirmary.

sammpai

mare rolled 2 6-sided dice: 1, 4 Total: 5 (2-12)
PostPosted: Mon Jul 22, 2013 9:24 pm
She replied but her voice resounded only in his thoughts, coiling around his mind. It was intrusive, to say the least, and the werewolf wasn't a fan.

But he hid his disdain best he could, grinning toothily at her.

"Nurse Cricket? She sounds cute, too. I'm sure I'll look very dashing carrying you there in my arms."

But despite his retort, the boil was still a bit rattled and his charge forward was clumsy, clawed fists sailing past her in a spectacular miss.

HP: 30/30
DMG: 0  

mare
Artist

Precious Cutie-Pie

14,675 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Partygoer 500
Nio Love rolled 2 10-sided dice: 3, 4 Total: 7 (2-20)

Nio Love

Enthusiastic Lunatic

17,350 Points
  • Campaign Manager 500
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Mon Jul 22, 2013 9:30 pm
As he sailed passed her, she turned her body fluidly, to continue to face him, and her hand reached out to tap him on the shoulder with her flattened hand.

And a mouth on you. How exciting. She loved a spar with someone who could give as much s**t as she did. I'll do my best to keep you conscious so I can hear pretty little comments like that for as long as I can. Okay? Promise.

HP: 50
Damage: 1  
mare rolled 2 6-sided dice: 5, 3 Total: 8 (2-12)
PostPosted: Mon Jul 22, 2013 9:48 pm
He winced as she caught his should, but it was just the mental check he needed as he slid to a halt and swung himself around, pelting her with a whack of his tail.

"Oh, I'm very exciting, sweetheart, I'll downright rock your world."

HP: 29/30
DMG: 2  

mare
Artist

Precious Cutie-Pie

14,675 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Partygoer 500
Nio Love rolled 2 10-sided dice: 10, 6 Total: 16 (2-20)

Nio Love

Enthusiastic Lunatic

17,350 Points
  • Campaign Manager 500
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Mon Jul 22, 2013 10:25 pm
She felt the whisk of that tail smacking across her rear end, and swiveled around, straightening up rigidly.

Will you now. She growled out. Her body moved, but it was hard to see her intent, until it was too late. I have bad news for you, my new friend. My world is already quite rocked without your presence. You have a very small chance of rocking anything, when it comes to me. But, I won't be selfish. If you want a world rocked, so be it. It'll be yours.

Her last three words were said in tandem with the movement of her tentacles, snapping out like vines to constrict him in movement. She pulled him closer, wrapping him in a cocoon of pain. When his face was next to hers, Her eyes slit thin, and crescented with glee.

And then she shook him vigorously, like a mixed drink in a tumblr.

HP: 48
Damage: 10  
mare rolled 2 6-sided dice: 1, 6 Total: 7 (2-12)
PostPosted: Mon Jul 22, 2013 10:47 pm
Mikey laughed loudly, even as she caught him in her tentacled grasp, the sound becoming strained as her limbs coiled painfully tight around them. He coughed as she shook him, somehow choking his next words out with a cheeky grin.

"Oh... I bet you... Know how to tickle a boil just right, don't you?"

But he was getting dizzy, and it was getting hard to breathe. He dug his nails into tentacles wrapped around them, hoping the slight pinch might be just uncomfortable enough for her to release him.

HP: 19/30
DMG: 1  

mare
Artist

Precious Cutie-Pie

14,675 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Partygoer 500
Nio Love rolled 1 10-sided dice: 8 Total: 8 (1-10)

Nio Love

Enthusiastic Lunatic

17,350 Points
  • Campaign Manager 500
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Mon Jul 22, 2013 11:19 pm
Riley released him, but not because he pinched her. She released him because she didn't actually enjoy having all of her tentacles pressed so close against someone she wasn't that intimate with, and all of that shaking was tiring. So she unwound from around him, leaning forward to bend her head up at him. Her expression was still smug, and mischievous.

Among other things.

Several of them wrapped around his legs, in a slow, almost seductive manner. Then they pulled, and the world fell away from underneath him as she held him upside down. It wasn't a very tight hold, so he could easily slip out, but she just liked watching him swing a little.

I have many talents.

HP: 47
Damage: 6  
Nio Love rolled 1 10-sided dice: 4 Total: 4 (1-10)
PostPosted: Mon Jul 22, 2013 11:20 pm
((rolling the second roll because sigh.))  

Nio Love

Enthusiastic Lunatic

17,350 Points
  • Campaign Manager 500
  • Ultimate Player 200
mare rolled 2 6-sided dice: 1, 6 Total: 7 (2-12)

mare
Artist

Precious Cutie-Pie

14,675 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Mon Jul 22, 2013 11:27 pm
She let him go, only to pick him back up again. The momentary lapse of holding wasn't even long enough for him to catch his breath, and as she held him up by his feet, he felt more and more light-headed.

"I bet you do, I bet you do," he conceded, his face starting to go a little red. He wriggled a bit, swinging in her grasp and he noticed her tether on him wasn't very tight. With a little more squirming, he loosened himself from her tentacled grip, dropping to the floor with a thump.

But not one to be deterred, Mikey was quickly on his feet again, batting her tentacles away from him.

"Got any less constrictive babe? Not really looking for commitment, y'know, can't tie me down and all that jazz..."

HP: 13/30
DMG: 1  
Nio Love rolled 2 10-sided dice: 4, 8 Total: 12 (2-20)
PostPosted: Tue Jul 23, 2013 12:27 am
Riley giggled. And really, that should have been enough warning. But for someone who didn't know Riley, there was no way to know that the mindflayer in a playful mood just meant far more pain than usual. Well. Let's see. She crouched slightly, before pouncing forward, her fists pounding against his body in smooth movements. By the time she was done pummelling him, her hands were around his waist, holding him captive.

I guess I could give you a fling.

You don't want a fling, Mikey.

HP: 46
Damage: 6

sammpai

Nio Love

Enthusiastic Lunatic

17,350 Points
  • Campaign Manager 500
  • Ultimate Player 200
mare rolled 2 6-sided dice: 3, 6 Total: 9 (2-12)

mare
Artist

Precious Cutie-Pie

14,675 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Thu Jul 25, 2013 7:33 pm
“Ooph! Babe, you sure pack a punch,” laughed even as he got wolloped by the ghoul, the pounding of her fists was even more powerful than the squeeze of her other extremeties, and the boil grunted with each subsequent hit. When she finally paused, he grinned woozily, though it wasn’t enough to distract him from the hands splayed over his waist.

“Makin’ my head just spin, babyyy~” he drawled dazedly, right before he headbutted her. It might not have been on purpose.

Nio Love

Nio Love rolled 2 10-sided dice: 4, 10 Total: 14 (2-20)
PostPosted: Fri Jul 26, 2013 2:36 am
Whether or not that headbutt had been on purpose wasn't going to help Mikey, once his head hit the brick wall that was Riley's mindflayer enforced skull. It would have been funny to see it, from an observers standpoint - the way her head never moved an inch, as he headbutted her. The way he must have bounced right back off. The absolute sound of something far too thick to be normal forehead hitting his.

And then her expression lowered in lieu of a frown, because she always felt a little bad at winning fights without actively fighting.

HP: 43
Damage: 8

sammpai

Nio Love

Enthusiastic Lunatic

17,350 Points
  • Campaign Manager 500
  • Ultimate Player 200
mare rolled 2 6-sided dice: 5, 3 Total: 8 (2-12)

mare
Artist

Precious Cutie-Pie

14,675 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Fri Jul 26, 2013 4:23 am
The minute his head connected with Riley's, Mikey saw more stars than usual. He pulled back with a yelp, cradling his head.

"Geez, lady, that's quite the melon," he whined, trying to keep her in focus as she occasionally started to turn into a purple blob in his line of vision, his poor brain swimming to keep afloat.

In retaliation, he swung his fists wildly, aiming for the blobbiest and purpliest of bits.

HP: -1
DMG: 2

Nio Love

{ Gymnasium & HH } ---------PVP/ Return of the Haunted House

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out