Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Role Playing Society

Back to Guilds

A Role Playing Guild focused around a city with different types of people and races. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Romance, Love, Town, City 

Reply Other Roleplays (1x1 and 1x2)
The Dragon-Newt ((Reserved))

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

bigbubz1

3,000 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Tue Jul 23, 2013 3:51 pm
Name: Zarin Carter
Bio: When Zarin turned 13, he began his apprenticeship as a mage. One day, he found a dragonnewt egg, from that egg hatched ______. Dragonnewts are a subspecies of dragons that look almost human, expect for their dragon powers. ______, because of her race, aged quickly to where she was a year younger than him after 5 years. _____ looks up to Zarin as her older brother. But what happens when love blossoms between them?
http://m987.photobucket.com/albumview/albums/bigbubz1_2010/Cool_Scientist_105589_900x700theAnimeGallerycom.jpg.html?o=14  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 23, 2013 4:09 pm
Dragonia
17 in human years
Bio is in the story but she is very shy and loves Zarin very much.
http://s706.photobucket.com/user/Blazingcat123_bucket/media/Dragonia_zps45cded09.jpg.html  

Strikers Daughter

Sparkly Wolf

13,975 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Happy 13th, Gaia Online! 50

bigbubz1

3,000 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Tue Jul 23, 2013 4:34 pm
Dutchess of Wolves
Dragonia
17 in human years
http://s706.photobucket.com/user/Blazingcat123_bucket/media/Dragonia_zps45cded09.jpg.html

((I'll start us off))
Zarin was sitting down on a couch, reading a book. He had a long way to go before he became the master mage his teacher was, but he was working toward it.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 23, 2013 5:25 pm
bigbubz1
Dutchess of Wolves
Dragonia
17 in human years

((I'll start us off))
Zarin was sitting down on a couch, reading a book. He had a long way to go before he became the master mage his teacher was, but he was working toward it.

Dragonia then came out of her room before she sat next to Zarin in her dragon form and snuggled up to him happily.  

Strikers Daughter

Sparkly Wolf

13,975 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Team Jacob 100

bigbubz1

3,000 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Tue Jul 23, 2013 8:06 pm
Dutchess of Wolves
bigbubz1
Dutchess of Wolves
Dragonia
17 in human years

((I'll start us off))

Dragonia then came out of her room before she sat next to Zarin in her dragon form and snuggled up to him happily.

Zarin smiled and scratched her head. "Hey Dragonia, did you want some company?" He put the book down on the couch.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 23, 2013 8:55 pm
bigbubz1
Dutchess of Wolves
bigbubz1
Dutchess of Wolves
Dragonia
17 in human years

((I'll start us off))

Zarin smiled and scratched her head. "Hey Dragonia, did you want some company?" He put the book down on the couch.

((Don't forget the Vampire Knight rp lol.))
Dragonia nodded and said "I was really lonely." She then laid down next to him. She was very sweet towards him but also very protective.  

Strikers Daughter

Sparkly Wolf

13,975 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Team Jacob 100

bigbubz1

3,000 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Mon Jul 29, 2013 2:16 pm
Dutchess of Wolves
bigbubz1
Dutchess of Wolves
bigbubz1
Dutchess of Wolves
Dragonia
17 in human years

((I'll start us off))

Dragonia nodded and said "I was really lonely." She then laid down next to him. She was very sweet towards him but also very protective.

Zarin could tell that she was telling the truth. She never liked to be in a room by herself, even to this day. Zarin did enjoy the company of Dragonia.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 29, 2013 8:26 pm
bigbubz1
Dutchess of Wolves
bigbubz1
Dutchess of Wolves
bigbubz1
Dutchess of Wolves
Dragonia
17 in human years

((I'll start us off))

Zarin could tell that she was telling the truth. She never liked to be in a room by herself, even to this day. Zarin did enjoy the company of Dragonia.

No one knew that Dragonia was a dragonewt. She was always in her human form whenever she went outside. She loved to fly but was only allowed to fly in the forest whenever they went. She hated being without Zarin, she was always so lonely without him. Though lately she had not been going outside, she had not been feeling well. It was a bug only her kind could get. But she didn't tell Zarin, for she didn't want to worry him in any way. She knew that his training was stressful and tiring on his body.  

Strikers Daughter

Sparkly Wolf

13,975 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Team Jacob 100

bigbubz1

3,000 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Tue Jul 30, 2013 5:54 pm
Dutchess of Wolves
bigbubz1
Dutchess of Wolves
bigbubz1
Dutchess of Wolves

No one knew that Dragonia was a dragonewt. She was always in her human form whenever she went outside. She loved to fly but was only allowed to fly in the forest whenever they went. She hated being without Zarin, she was always so lonely without him. Though lately she had not been going outside, she had not been feeling well. It was a bug only her kind could get. But she didn't tell Zarin, for she didn't want to worry him in any way. She knew that his training was stressful and tiring on his body.

Zarin looked over at Dragonia. He noticed that she hadn't been going out lately, and did think it was a little suspicious. "Dragonia, are you feeling alright?"  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 30, 2013 6:02 pm
bigbubz1
Dutchess of Wolves
bigbubz1
Dutchess of Wolves
bigbubz1
Dutchess of Wolves

Zarin looked over at Dragonia. He noticed that she hadn't been going out lately, and did think it was a little suspicious. "Dragonia, are you feeling alright?"

Dragonia nodded though her coloring under her scales was a bit paler than normal. "I'm fine. Just tired." She said as she stayed close to him. She laid her head on his lap before she curled up against him falling asleep from the bug she had. She had been sleeping a lot since the day Zaring brought home some dragon n**. She didn't know it was the dragon n** that was making her sick. Though she seemed to not be sick at first glance, this bug,if not dealt with properly, could prove fatal.  

Strikers Daughter

Sparkly Wolf

13,975 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Team Jacob 100

bigbubz1

3,000 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Wed Jul 31, 2013 3:16 pm
Dutchess of Wolves
bigbubz1
Dutchess of Wolves
bigbubz1
Dutchess of Wolves

Dragonia nodded though her coloring under her scales was a bit paler than normal. "I'm fine. Just tired." She said as she stayed close to him. She laid her head on his lap before she curled up against him falling asleep from the bug she had. She had been sleeping a lot since the day Zaring brought home some dragon n**. She didn't know it was the dragon n** that was making her sick. Though she seemed to not be sick at first glance, this bug,if not dealt with properly, could prove fatal.

Zarin still wasn't sure if Dragonia was lying or not. "Dragonia, you don't need to lie to me. It won't affect my studies at all, I swear."  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 31, 2013 3:18 pm
bigbubz1
Dutchess of Wolves
bigbubz1
Dutchess of Wolves
bigbubz1
Dutchess of Wolves

Zarin still wasn't sure if Dragonia was lying or not. "Dragonia, you don't need to lie to me. It won't affect my studies at all, I swear."

"I assure you I'm fine Zarin. It's nothing I can't handle." She said being strong even though she knew that she would have to see the doctor but didn't want Zarin to get into trouble with his master if she was found her.  

Strikers Daughter

Sparkly Wolf

13,975 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Team Jacob 100

bigbubz1

3,000 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Wed Aug 07, 2013 9:53 pm
Dutchess of Wolves
bigbubz1
Dutchess of Wolves
bigbubz1
Dutchess of Wolves

"I assure you I'm fine Zarin. It's nothing I can't handle." She said being strong even though she knew that she would have to see the doctor but didn't want Zarin to get into trouble with his master if she was found her.

((Sorry I haven't posted in a while))
Zarin gave her a weary smile. "Alright Dragonia. I know that you're worried about my studies, but tell me if you feel ill."  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 07, 2013 10:27 pm
bigbubz1
Dutchess of Wolves
bigbubz1
Dutchess of Wolves
bigbubz1
Dutchess of Wolves

((Sorry I haven't posted in a while))
Zarin gave her a weary smile. "Alright Dragonia. I know that you're worried about my studies, but tell me if you feel ill."

"I will." Dragonia said smiling even though she was in pain. She hugged Zarin snuggling close to him so he wouldn't think she was sick or anything. She knew he worried about her but she didn't want him to. He had enough stress on him as it was.  

Strikers Daughter

Sparkly Wolf

13,975 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Team Jacob 100
Other Roleplays (1x1 and 1x2)

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items