Here is the recipe I came up with for fun while enjoying some sun butter sunflower seed spread. This is a great recipe for anyone who has a nut allergy who miss eating peanut butter cups. It is a really delicious recipe that I think everyone in the guild will enjoy. 4laugh
What you will need is

1. some paper cupcake holders
2. semi sweet chocolate morsels
3. Sun butter sunflower seed spread
4. A freezer

What you do is you get a bag of semi sweet chocolate morsels & you use about have a bag. Put them in a microwave safe bowl & you put them in for about 1minute & 27 seconds. Make sure to stir the chocolate once it gets down to about 59 seconds so it will melt good. Once the chocolate morsels have been completely melted you take them out of the microwave & you grab a spoon to put the melted chocolate in the paper cupcake holders. Make sure to put the cupcake holders onto a plate so they can set well in the freezer. Make sure to put a tablespoon of chocolate in each cup. Then you get another spoon & you put about a tablespoon of sunbutter into the cupcake holder. Then you cover the sunbutter with another big spoonful of melted chocolate till it is completely covered. After you are done making the chocolate sunbutter cups put them into a freezer for about 1 hour or until the chocolate cups are firm. Then you take them out & enjoy. I hope the recipe helps others who would like to make their own chocolate sunbutter cups.