The Lord has taken me back to psalms102:1-13

The Lord's eternal love : NKJV

"Hear my prayer, O Lord, And let my cry come to you."

This is a repentance prayer unto the Lord. Those who are in sin or in pain or in deep sorrow will see what this prayer can do.

"Do not hide your face from me in the day of my trouble; Incline your ear to me; in the day that I call, answer me speedily."

The Lord our God listens to those in need and will swiftly go to them. The Lord will not leave you a stray.

"For my days are consumed like smoke, And my bones are burned like a hearth (A very black smog in any blast furnace or an fireplace). My heart is stricken and withered like grass, So i forget to eat my bread."

This is how we had felt in our lives. So sad, so depressed, that we can't even eat well or be in tip-top shape. This is true to many. But the fact of how we hide it all is very upsetting. This still continues in the psalms.

"Because of the sound of my groaning, My bones cling to my skin (starving to the point of being really skinny). I am like a pelican of the wilderness; I am like an owl of the desert. I lie awake, And am like a sparrow alone on the housetop."

This is the point where you stop sleeping. Thinking in your lives an idea that will condemn you to the point where you will not sleep and feel very alone.

"My enemies reproach me all day long; Those who deride me, swear an oath against me. For I have eaten ashes like bread, And mingled my drink with weeping, Because of your indignation and your wrath; For you have lifted me up and cast me away."

This point is where your enemies has been attacking you. Those who hates you will swear against you. You get to that point where your forced to take drugs for anti depression or drink alcohol to find your peace. And because of that hatred, The Lord has taken you and cast yourself away. The lord removed that life that will destroy your body the longer you hold it. This is what it means.

"My days are like a shadow that lengthens, And I wither away like grass. But you, O Lord, shall endure forever, And the remembrance of your name to all generations. You will arise and have mercy on Zion; For the time to favor her, Yes, The set time, Has come."

Your days will grow dark and you will leave this world. But the life of the lord will continue to live on. Even if you don't believe in him. He shall always be remembered. One day he will rise, And he will have mercy on us. Zion was a place in the bible times. However, if you see it at our times, he will have mercy on the nation we live in. God placed the time to return to us once again. I believe the time is now in this generation. No man knows the real time however. So beware of false witnesses that say the time and date.

Be encourage that the Lord will always live on. The Lord knows your sorrows, your pain, your life. Let him take your life and cast that life away. Allow him to offer you a true life that you will forever love. When you die and had follow this new life God gave you, and you gain children, Let your children know the Lord so you can be remember as the Lord. This promise is for you as you praise the lord in heaven forever. =D

here is the verse from the chapter that isn't coded as a explanation =)

psalms102:1-13 NKJV

"Hear my prayer, O Lord, And let my cry come to you."
"Do not hide your face from me in the day of my trouble; Incline your ear to me; in the day that I call, answer me speedily."
"For my days are consumed like smoke, And my bones are burned like a hearth. My heart is stricken and withered like grass, So i forget to eat my bread."
"Because of the sound of my groaning, My bones cling to my skin. I am like a pelican of the wilderness; I am like an owl of the desert. I lie awake, And am like a sparrow alone on the housetop
"My enemies reproach me all day long; Those who deride me, swear an oath against me. For I have eaten ashes like bread, And mingled my drink with weeping, Because of your indignation and your wrath; For you have lifted me up and cast me away."
"My days are like a shadow that lengthens, And I wither away like grass. But you, O Lord, shall endure forever, And the remembrance of your name to all generations. You will arise and have mercy on Zion; For the time to favor her, Yes, The set time, Has come."