Reply 24. ✿ - - - Life Issues
I feel left out

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Chiruro

PostPosted: Thu Jul 25, 2013 12:14 pm
Hello girls. I hope you have some advice for me 'cause I don't know what to do anymore...

Here at the place I live at we have a pretty close community in our street, we are always outside together, having fun and so on and so on. We started up
as a group of 4 girls, all was great and not a cloud to be seen in the sky.
Eventually we all got boyfriends but that didn't make any difference to our friendship, except for one of the girls. It was like we were never friends, she didn't know what was going on, she didn't make any time, when we saw her briefly on the street it would be like we didn't knew each other. We understood, but it was pretty hurtfull.
So we went along as 3. Me and one of the girls (I'll call her D) got really close during that time, when something was wrong she'd tell me and vice versa. For each other we became the person we ran too when something was wrong.
Untill a couple of days ago, the 4th friend (I'll call her J) decided to come back again, being there like nothing happened. And now D looks like her puppy.
The other day they all were outside, they didn't even bother to ring my doorbell or send me a text. Same story all the next days. E (the final girl of the group) did bother to come find me tho. I kindly refused her to go outside because that day I heard my grandmother is going to die.

The whole situation above didn't hurt me much untill now, just a few moments ago I saw D, ringing at J's house to go sit outside (I can see them from my bedroom), doing the same she did before, running after J like a puppy. And still, I did not receive any text or message whatsoever.

Don't get me wrong please, I understand you don't have to be aaaaall together all the time, but this has been going on for a longer while now and I just don't know what to do, should I just go outside by myself to sit with them or just ignore them?  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 25, 2013 12:23 pm
Being left out is something I have ALWAYS felt, even in a group of close friends. It can be really hurtful, only if you want it to hurt you.
I say go outside and have a little chat, find out what's going out. Don't distance yourself from them unless you want to. Observe their body language and what they say. They may have thought you might not have wanted to hang with them anymore! You can never assume, because you never know. So give it one go, explain how you felt with about it, listen to what they have to say, if all goes well I'm sure things should return to normal. If it doesn't, well, take it from me~ There's nothing wrong with being a lone ranger sometimes. Take it from me~ ♥

vxrs

Liberal Fatcat

xXNi-ChanXx

Lonely Werewolf

PostPosted: Thu Jul 25, 2013 12:28 pm
Chiruro
Hello girls. I hope you have some advice for me 'cause I don't know what to do anymore...

Here at the place I live at we have a pretty close community in our street, we are always outside together, having fun and so on and so on. We started up
as a group of 4 girls, all was great and not a cloud to be seen in the sky.
Eventually we all got boyfriends but that didn't make any difference to our friendship, except for one of the girls. It was like we were never friends, she didn't know what was going on, she didn't make any time, when we saw her briefly on the street it would be like we didn't knew each other. We understood, but it was pretty hurtfull.
So we went along as 3. Me and one of the girls (I'll call her D) got really close during that time, when something was wrong she'd tell me and vice versa. For each other we became the person we ran too when something was wrong.
Untill a couple of days ago, the 4th friend (I'll call her J) decided to come back again, being there like nothing happened. And now D looks like her puppy.
The other day they all were outside, they didn't even bother to ring my doorbell or send me a text. Same story all the next days. E (the final girl of the group) did bother to come find me tho. I kindly refused her to go outside because that day I heard my grandmother is going to die.

The whole situation above didn't hurt me much untill now, just a few moments ago I saw D, ringing at J's house to go sit outside (I can see them from my bedroom), doing the same she did before, running after J like a puppy. And still, I did not receive any text or message whatsoever.

Don't get me wrong please, I understand you don't have to be aaaaall together all the time, but this has been going on for a longer while now and I just don't know what to do, should I just go outside by myself to sit with them or just ignore them?

Hmmm... sounds like the kind of situation I am in.
My best suggestion is you go on with your life. Don't let this bother you at all. If they didn't want to invite you to go outside, well its their choice. You can't do anything about it. Yes I know it hurts and all but like I said it was their choice. Though, if it really bothers you, I would say go up to them and talk to them about this situation and see if it can get resolved or not. If it doesn't get resolved or whatever than it doesn't. If it does get resolved than it does.
Just remember. Things are never meant to last. Believe me, its very true.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 30, 2013 5:04 am
Well, I didn't go outside that day. It just felt... Mehh..
I was gonna see E and D the next day anyway since we were going to a concert. At first I didn't wanna go but my mom convinced me to go anyhow.
I talked to E about the situation and how I felt left out and she said she had the same thought as me, that whenever J was there she felt a strange tension and that D was trying to impress J. Talking to E about this situation made me feel better tho, knowing there was someone that understood me.
So yeah, the concert was fun. The next days we spend some time together aswell, which was fun. (Without J tho)

I understand D tho, she's still trying to find her own person and she looks up to J. Maybe it's just a phase?
So... I still didn't follow your advice and talked about it with D herself. I'm gonna ask E if maybe we could have a conversation with the 3 of us.  

Chiruro

24. ✿ - - - Life Issues

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff