Welcome to Gaia! ::

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Back to Guilds

WHERE IT IS ALWAYS HALLOWEEN (and sometimes exams) 

Tags: Halloween, Demons, Monsters, Roleplay, Academy 

Reply { Gymnasium & HH } ---------PVP/ Return of the Haunted House
[1 v 1 ] Cowboys vs Gryphons (Ren & Mot) Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit
kuropeco rolled 1 20-sided dice: 6 Total: 6 (1-20)

kuropeco

Dramatic Marshmallow

PostPosted: Thu Jul 25, 2013 6:14 pm
He was here.

It was time.

Though time for what, exactly, Ren was entirely sure of, but certainly there had to be a rhyme and a reason for why he was here at the place he was at - namely the Amityville Academy gym. He absently twisted his hands together and surveyed the mostly empty room and its spacious area, his wings lifting once before settling down against his back. After a moment, he took a few steps forward, almost hesitantly, and then stopped, frowning.

His eyes flickered towards the cuff on his left wrist, which was made of simple leather and had a silver chain attached to both ends - the only item that signified all of his hard work and dedication in that cave that had proved to be almost entirely fatal for most of his friends and family.

But he had gotten it. He'd gotten it and it was here and it was amazing and -

- he had little to no idea what it actually did. Sure, he was aware of a few properties - such as the whole fire thing, but he wondered what it actually did when it came to fighting. He doubted he'd use it in a casual spar, but he was hoping against hope that it would work against those he opposed - such as the hunters and the Horsemen. Otherwise all of his hard work would be in vain.

Ren sighed, straightened, and adopted a more determined look. No, he wasn't going to think negatively, not this time. He'd finally gotten something positive for a change, thinking in a less positive manner would only make things less successful.

Now to find someone willing to help him out a bit...

Bittiface

PostPosted: Thu Jul 25, 2013 6:17 pm
Ambient whistling was soon heard as someone began to pass by the gym. The grim reaper skidded to a stop from his long strides before passing the gym by entirely, back tracking as he saw a familiar face.

With a fresh coffee in hand, Mot slipped into the room with a smile. "Howdy! Fancy meeting you here~" He didn't know Ren well, but he'd seen him around in the past.

"Ren, right?"  

Bittiface

Sarcastic Hunter

kuropeco

Dramatic Marshmallow

PostPosted: Thu Jul 25, 2013 6:30 pm
Ren spun around, nearly lost his balance, and managed to trip over one of his suspenders, which was currently dragging on the floor, as he had yet to actually clip it to the top of his pants (which rather defeated the purpose). "Ah - " he said, pointing a finger in recognition, a smile forming on his face. "Yes, it's Ren, and you are Xiu's friend - you're Mot, aren't you?"

He stuck out a hand. "How are you lately? I don't believe I've seen you in a while, anything new and exciting happening in your life in the time since?"

Bittiface

PostPosted: Thu Jul 25, 2013 7:25 pm
Mot flinched as Ren seemed to nearly topple over, giving a relieved chuckle when he didn't. He extended his hand and grasped Ren's firmly in a handshake. "Yes! That's right. I've recently managed to get a mentorship from Red! I am one step closer to my dream of becoming a Boogeyman!"

"What brings you here?

kurotomato

Bittiface

Sarcastic Hunter

kuropeco

Dramatic Marshmallow

PostPosted: Fri Jul 26, 2013 4:36 pm
Ren smiled, pulling back his hand and shoving both into his pocket. "Congratulations!" he said brightly, though the smile faded a little. "I, ah...still haven't quite managed to figure out what I'd like to do yet," he said, a little weakly. The subject was a somewhat sore one, as he was feeling more lost than he had in a long time. "I'm sure you'll do a bangin' job as a Bogeyman!"

He rocked back on his heels a little. "Training," Ren answered, and held out his arm with the chain and leather wristband. "Got this thing here and I'm still learning how to use it, exactly..."

Bittiface

PostPosted: Wed Jul 31, 2013 8:47 pm
"Thanks! It took me a long time to gain the courage I needed to go forward with my goals." It took a lot of time, sweat and tears. But somehow, he was one step closer.

Mot perked up, tilting to look at Ren's trinket. "Is there anyway I could help?"

kurotomato

Bittiface

Sarcastic Hunter

kuropeco

Dramatic Marshmallow

PostPosted: Sun Sep 01, 2013 6:19 pm
One of Ren's ears swiveled towards Mot at the sound of the word help.

"You can help by sparring with me!" he said brightly, eyes alight. "I need a partner to sort of bounce ideas off of."

Bittiface
I know you said you were keeping your rps to a minimum and that you weren't really looking at backdating them, but I figured I would ask just in case about this one ; u ; <3

Bittiface rolled 1 20-sided dice: 14 Total: 14 (1-20)
PostPosted: Sun Sep 01, 2013 8:12 pm
kurotomato
Ur an exception bby ;D

Mot smiled, summoning his shotgun in a puff of wispy tendrils of shadows. "Can do, partner. How shall we do this?"

HP: 50
DMG:
Initiative Roll  

Bittiface

Sarcastic Hunter

kuropeco rolled 1 20-sided dice: 1 Total: 1 (1-20)

kuropeco

Dramatic Marshmallow

PostPosted: Sun Sep 01, 2013 8:16 pm
Ren eyed the shotgun with a certain amount of curiosity and mingled suspicion, but he stood his ground anywhere.

"Well, I guess we'll just..." he waved a hand. "go with the flow."

DMG: n/a

bittiface
asdfknsdf ilu ;; WE WILL POWER THRU THIS OK
also wow ren wow a+ rolling

Bittiface rolled 2 10-sided dice: 2, 6 Total: 8 (2-20)
PostPosted: Sun Sep 01, 2013 8:23 pm
"Okay then. I'm a bit rusty, so please forgive me." The cowboil cocked his gun and lifted it suddenly, shooting at the boil. His aim was either off, or the other boil was rather decent at dodging.

DMG: 2

kurotomato
o/

Bittiface

Sarcastic Hunter

kuropeco rolled 2 10-sided dice: 8, 6 Total: 14 (2-20)

kuropeco

Dramatic Marshmallow

PostPosted: Sun Sep 01, 2013 8:53 pm
Ren slid sideways, but the bullet still grazed his side. Pouting slightly, he said, "This'll be interesting; I've never fought against someone with a gun for a weapon."

The pout turned into a grin. "Should be good practice when I go up against those hunter jerks."

He twisted his body, swung his leg out, and kicked Mot square in the chest.

HP: 48
DMG: 8

Bittiface

Bittiface rolled 2 10-sided dice: 4, 4 Total: 8 (2-20)
PostPosted: Sun Sep 01, 2013 9:02 pm
Mot always liked hearing that. It made him feel special. He was kicked out of his little boost in ego quite literally, staggering backward. Now back into battle mode, the boil tried to keep on the move so as not to be an easy target. Being a long range fighter against someone close range was difficult.

He fired a wide shot at Ren.

HP: 42
DMG: 2

kurotomato

Bittiface

Sarcastic Hunter

kuropeco rolled 2 10-sided dice: 6, 6 Total: 12 (2-20)

kuropeco

Dramatic Marshmallow

PostPosted: Sun Sep 01, 2013 9:07 pm
Ren flapped his wings, propelling himself backwards, and another bullet whistled past him, catching some of his feathers and sending them fluttering downwards. Sweeping forward, he flew around Mot's head and attempted to hit him from behind.

HP: 46
DMG: 6

bittiface

Bittiface rolled 2 10-sided dice: 7, 5 Total: 12 (2-20)
PostPosted: Sun Sep 01, 2013 9:17 pm
Ah.. fighting someone with wings. He did not miss this. He ducked and rolled, coming up on one knee to aim a shot at one of Rin's wings at the base of his shoulder.

HP: 36
DMG: 6

kurotomato

Bittiface

Sarcastic Hunter

kuropeco rolled 2 10-sided dice: 3, 2 Total: 5 (2-20)

kuropeco

Dramatic Marshmallow

PostPosted: Sun Sep 01, 2013 9:22 pm
Ren made a squawking noise and promptly made an impromptu crash landing on the floor of the gym which involved a lot of feathers and some mild swearing.

HP: 40
DMG:

bittiface

{ Gymnasium & HH } ---------PVP/ Return of the Haunted House

Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out