Yes! anguish is a beautiful thing in Christ =) here's how:

Luke 22:39-46

Good News Translation (GNT)
Jesus Prays on the Mount of Olives

39 Jesus left the city and went, as he usually did, to the Mount of Olives; and the disciples went with him. 40 When he arrived at the place, he said to them, “Pray that you will not fall into temptation.”
41 Then he went off from them about the distance of a stone's throw and knelt down and prayed. 42 “Father,” he said, “if you will, take this cup of suffering away from me. Not my will, however, but your will be done.” 43 An angel from heaven appeared to him and strengthened him. 44 In great anguish he prayed even more fervently; his sweat was like drops of blood falling to the ground.
45 Rising from his prayer, he went back to the disciples and found them asleep, worn out by their grief. 46 He said to them, “Why are you sleeping? Get up and pray that you will not fall into temptation.”

God shed his tears and blood for us all in prayer. What anguish is would be this. Pain, sorrow, and agony. The heart of Christ. He isn't looking for just people that follows him (as disciples are followers), he is looking for people to feel what he is feeling. That pain and agony of this world and the voices of His people. He shed his blood for us.... And we repay him by following him? where is the anguish? the tears? the pain? the mourning? the fasting? If your just going to just read the bible like a good Christian.. and God knows there are none like that.

Nehemiah would be a perfect example to Anguish =) this would be how anguish of God begins:

Nehemiah 1:1-6

1 This is the account of what Nehemiah son of Hacaliah accomplished.
Nehemiah's Concern for Jerusalem

In the month of Kislev in the twentieth year that Artaxerxes was emperor of Persia, I, Nehemiah, was in Susa, the capital city. 2 Hanani, one of my brothers, arrived from Judah with another group, and I asked them about Jerusalem and about the other Jews who had returned from exile in[a] Babylonia. 3 They told me that those who had survived and were back in the homeland were in great difficulty and that the foreigners who lived nearby looked down on them. They also told me that the walls of Jerusalem were still broken down and that the gates had not been restored since the time they were burned. 4 When I heard all this, I sat down and wept.

For several days I mourned and did not eat. I prayed to God, 5 “Lord God of Heaven! You are great, and we stand in fear of you. You faithfully keep your covenant with those who love you and do what you command. 6 Look at me, Lord, and hear my prayer, as I pray day and night for your servants, the people of Israel. I confess that we, the people of Israel, have sinned. My ancestors and I have sinned.

It starts with you hearing what has happened to this world. Then you start crying, begin in agony and fasting, mourning and praying. Night and day! he had prayed. He prayed all his sins (confessed) and he prayed for his people's sins ( confessed the sins of everyone). you start to lose hunger and start to do it many days. praying and crying... I do it every time i come from the world.... seeing what is happening...

Now out of all of this and when your finally broken in flesh and risen in spirit, here is the reward to anguish:

Nehemiah 2:2-5

2 so he asked, “Why are you looking so sad? You aren't sick, so it must be that you're unhappy.”

I was startled 3 and answered, “May Your Majesty live forever! How can I keep from looking sad when the city where my ancestors are buried is in ruins and its gates have been destroyed by fire?”

4 The emperor asked, “What is it that you want?”

I prayed to the God of Heaven, 5 and then I said to the emperor, “If Your Majesty is pleased with me and is willing to grant my request, let me go to the land of Judah, to the city where my ancestors are buried, so that I can rebuild the city.”

Instant prayer and instantly hearing God. People would see you said. But true Joy is in anguish. the final thing after the baptism of Anguish would be the instant prayer life, where you can finally hear, the voice of God without the bible Its self. I encourage you today, if you are looking for the truth, you have to be born in anguish. anguish is born again. the true born again Christian life.

The prayer life of Jesus Christ. Amen.