Submit

Handheld Subforum?
  Yes
  No
View Results

vladerino

Invisible Noob

PostPosted: Fri Jul 26, 2013 6:22 am
I think it would be a good idea to have a subforum for people with a handheld (3DS, Vita etc) I'm not sure how many people here have a handheld so it's up to you to decide if it's a good idea.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 26, 2013 1:55 pm
Orgasmic Berries
I think it would be a good idea to have a subforum for people with a handheld (3DS, Vita etc) I'm not sure how many people here have a handheld so it's up to you to decide if it's a good idea.

These forums actually do exist.
The 3DS/DS/Wii/WiiU console based chatter is among the Nintendo Forum.

As for the Vita. I do believe we've placed it in with the PS3 (Spiteful cannibal has mentioned within the forum)
Just right here

Glitched Cannibal

Manly Wife

vladerino

Invisible Noob

PostPosted: Sat Jul 27, 2013 10:48 am
Silent cannibal
Orgasmic Berries

As for the Vita. I do believe we've placed it in with the PS3 (Spiteful cannibal has mentioned within the forum)
Just right here

Oh, it just wasn't clear to me because it only mentions PS3 and not vita, same with wii and no DS/3DS  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 27, 2013 1:02 pm
Orgasmic Berries
Silent cannibal
Orgasmic Berries

Just right here

Oh, it just wasn't clear to me because it only mentions PS3 and not vita, same with wii and no DS/3DS
We just named them as such because we figured those were the main consoles.
I am not big on ps3/vita so I'm not in charge of that subforum sweatdrop
The other cannibal technically is xD but he did mention the talk of the vita is allowed in such area :3
Nintendo subforum is meant for such. Most posts in that forum are of the DS codes and what not. Along with Wii. You should probably look around before making such a thread sweatdrop

Glitched Cannibal

Manly Wife

vladerino

Invisible Noob

PostPosted: Sat Jul 27, 2013 1:13 pm
Silent cannibal
Orgasmic Berries
Silent cannibal
Orgasmic Berries

Just right here

The other cannibal technically is xD but he did mention the talk of the vita is allowed in such area :3
Nintendo subforum is meant for such. Most posts in that forum are of the DS codes and what not. Along with Wii. You should probably look around before making such a thread sweatdrop

Yea sorry, it's my own fault.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 27, 2013 2:00 pm
Orgasmic Berries
Silent cannibal
Orgasmic Berries
Silent cannibal
Orgasmic Berries

Just right here

Yea sorry, it's my own fault.

It is alright :3 now you know that such forums exist, so you can just..go around and posts (as long as they aren't repeated)

Glitched Cannibal

Manly Wife

Ideas/ feedback

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces