Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Bible Guild

Back to Guilds

What if Jesus meant every word He said? 

Tags: God, Jesus, The Holy Spirit, The Bible, Truth, Love, Eternal Life, Salvation, Faith, Holy, Fellowship, Apologetics 

Reply Links
Seeking God in the Bible

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Garland-Green

Friendly Gaian

PostPosted: Sat Jul 27, 2013 7:46 am
Seeking God in the Bible

[Working link April 3rd 2016. Please notify us of broken links and inaccurate content.]  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 29, 2013 2:29 pm
Comforting words. I came across a lady today who adamantly believes Samael is the same entity as YHWH, plus a whole bunch of other twisted things. She clearly has researched something (since she knows the tetragrammaton and all) but it wasn't the bibleā€”at least, she hasn't read it in full. The dead give away was her statement, "I don't believe in sin"; but also, she identifies the unforgivable sin as "evil" instead of "blasphemy of the holy spirit", summarizes the law and the prophets, not with Jesus' two greatest commandments, but one command she made up herself: "do no harm". I think she said she felt forsaken by the Masons (so, she must've been a part of them at some point) and admits she seeks guidance from Shamans >_<;;; I can relate to wading through darkness until you find the light, but it's impossible to accept Jesus without accepting the Father and vice versa, yet she makes the distinction that Jesus is good but YHWH is not; the only way a person can end up believing that is if they haven't read the whole bible. And it is clear that that is exactly what she has chosen to do. Sigh~ I just pray more and more people are given the thirst to seek his word, his whole word, and truly recognize which source of information is being evil.  

real eyes realize

Invisible Guildswoman

Links

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces