• Bookworm 100
  • Demonic Associate 100

Yuki_Windira

Crew

Spoopy Bibliophile

PostPosted: Sun Jul 28, 2013 1:21 pm
o.o; soo many...  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 28, 2013 1:53 pm
Yah they make us take HSPAS it's so dumb. I can't take it. I'm a bit nervous for this year with all the tests I have to take.  

Darkness Dragons Revenge
Crew

Loyal Mage

19,750 Points
  • Battle: Mage 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Demonic Associate 100

Wakaji

Peculiar Wolf

PostPosted: Sun Jul 28, 2013 2:24 pm
Well, I'm back in school on the 12th. |:

18.5 units for the start, and imma be seeing how I can handle it.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 28, 2013 3:20 pm
Congrats Jin. xD what classes are you taking?  

Blind Blindness
Captain

5,075 Points
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Informer 100
  • Market Browser 100

Blind Blindness
Captain

5,075 Points
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Informer 100
  • Market Browser 100
PostPosted: Sun Jul 28, 2013 3:22 pm
Darkness Dragons Revenge
Ug please don't remind me....

I have HSPAS and SAT and ACT

TToTT

It's a lot. I think you'll do fine, though. And you can always retake them (at least the SAT)...You're an intelligent girl, so believe in yourself and just do your best. Your last years of high school can be quite rewarding if you set aside the stress. Remember to have fun. biggrin  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 28, 2013 6:14 pm
Blind Blindness

I am so unprepared, Danneh. I is not a happy. D:<

I have Critical Thinking/Writing, Pre-Calc, Survey of Modern Art, Intro to Physiology, and Beginning Painting.

The schedule seems pretty constant with the times, and the only irregular block I have is gonna be Wednesdays, where I spend probably 13 hours on campus straight. Earliest class is math at 8am-8:50 every day; Mondays, Wednesdays, and Fridays have me in English from 10-10:50. Mondays and Wednesdays also have Intro to Physio from 12-1:50. That night class for Wednesdays is 6pm-8:50. And then Tuesdays and Thursdays, Beginning Painting from 9am-12:05.

Also, I'm just hoping that my night class doesn't get canceled again. I heard it just keeps losing people before it begins. And it's required for my major.  

Wakaji

Peculiar Wolf

beaulolais

PostPosted: Sun Jul 28, 2013 7:32 pm
i am glad i do not have to worry about that any more.

now i just work and work...allll the time sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 29, 2013 8:26 am
Blind Blindness
Darkness Dragons Revenge

TToTT

It's a lot. I think you'll do fine, though. And you can always retake them (at least the SAT)...You're an intelligent girl, so believe in yourself and just do your best. Your last years of high school can be quite rewarding if you set aside the stress. Remember to have fun. biggrin

Thanks Danny -huggles-
I'm just nervous because everyone I know is taking a bajillion honors classes except me...  

Darkness Dragons Revenge
Crew

Loyal Mage

19,750 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Demonic Associate 100

Blind Blindness
Captain

5,075 Points
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Informer 100
  • Market Browser 100
PostPosted: Mon Jul 29, 2013 1:32 pm
Jin the Shadow Wolf
Blind Blindness

I am so unprepared, Danneh. I is not a happy. D:<

I have Critical Thinking/Writing, Pre-Calc, Survey of Modern Art, Intro to Physiology, and Beginning Painting.

The schedule seems pretty constant with the times, and the only irregular block I have is gonna be Wednesdays, where I spend probably 13 hours on campus straight. Earliest class is math at 8am-8:50 every day; Mondays, Wednesdays, and Fridays have me in English from 10-10:50. Mondays and Wednesdays also have Intro to Physio from 12-1:50. That night class for Wednesdays is 6pm-8:50. And then Tuesdays and Thursdays, Beginning Painting from 9am-12:05.

Also, I'm just hoping that my night class doesn't get canceled again. I heard it just keeps losing people before it begins. And it's required for my major.

That's a heavy course load. I took Pre-Cal last semester. It can be tough, but I had a great professor. If you're a hard worker with a solid math foundation and a fair professor, you should pass. A lot of it is College Algebra redux. Is that your last math, or are you going for Calculus?

I still have an English professor that I internally pick a bone with. Very strict teacher, got a B (85) in the course and that was probably the best grade there or very close to it. Brandy is my additional set of eyes for editing and even she was surprised. xD so hopefully you have a decent, but reasonable, professor.

Intro to physio...nice xD
What's your major?

Oi, night classes. Hopefully they don't cancel it. Latest classes I've taken is 5:40-6:55...it's where day meets night xD  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 29, 2013 1:40 pm
Darkness Dragons Revenge
Blind Blindness
Darkness Dragons Revenge

TToTT

Thanks Danny -huggles-
I'm just nervous because everyone I know is taking a bajillion honors classes except me...

Honors classes is great for raising weighted GPA...do you need that? How selective is admission for the future schools you're interested in? If you're not worried about that, don't sweat it. (I forget, is this your junior or senior year?) Because if it's your junior, you can take honors classes next year. But as far as socialization goes, it can be tempting to go with the crowd since that's what your friends are doing. I would have hated not having classes with any of my friends....but you're a more social animal than I am and probably make new friends/adjust easier.  

Blind Blindness
Captain

5,075 Points
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Informer 100
  • Market Browser 100

Darkness Dragons Revenge
Crew

Loyal Mage

19,750 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Mon Jul 29, 2013 5:50 pm
Blind Blindness
Darkness Dragons Revenge
Blind Blindness
Darkness Dragons Revenge

TToTT

Thanks Danny -huggles-

Honors classes is great for raising weighted GPA...do you need that? How selective is admission for the future schools you're interested in? If you're not worried about that, don't sweat it. (I forget, is this your junior or senior year?) Because if it's your junior, you can take honors classes next year. But as far as socialization goes, it can be tempting to go with the crowd since that's what your friends are doing. I would have hated not having classes with any of my friends....but you're a more social animal than I am and probably make new friends/adjust easier.

I'm taking Honors English but that's it. I probably should have taken Honors Chem since I'm good at it, but I'm not working in the field of science so.... forget that.
I get all A's and B's in my classes. I wanted to take Honors World history, but I cannot STAND taking large essays. I freak out when it comes to writing essays within a small time limit. I also took one of the tests that would have been in an Honors History class and I didn't do too good, so I decided to take a regular class.
Yah I don't have a lot of friends in my year so I'm not worried about that...
Ug now I'm thinking about all the summer reading I have to do. stressed  
Randomness is a Virtue!

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff