Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Gaian Gay-Straight Alliance

Back to Guilds

Our goal is to spread awareness of, lessen unwarranted hatred of, and create a safe haven for the LGBTQ community and their allies. 

Tags: Gay Straight Alliance, LGBT, homosexual, straight, transgender 

Reply Off-Topic
Do you consider yourself shy or outgoing?

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

:3
  :) hi
View Results

Miku-Marmalade

Questionable Sex Symbol

10,850 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Invisibility 100
  • Trash Can Supporter 50
PostPosted: Sun Jul 28, 2013 12:38 pm
I'm kinda in between. It depends on the situation. I'll be the first to talk in a meeting or dance on an empty dance floor but when I want to say hello to someone new I'm silent. sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 28, 2013 1:20 pm
I'm pretty introverted, but not necessarily shy. When I meet new people, I keep to myself because I don't like doing small talk. I'll introduce myself, sure, but if the person wants to talk about frivolous things, or if I'm expected to do the same, I get bored.

But if that person talks about something interesting and meaningful to me, they may have a hard time getting me to shut up. xD

I do better in one-on-one conversations, but hate crowds or big groups. They drain me.   

Sea Thrift

Hygienic Browser

Taeryyn
Captain

Man-Hungry Ladykiller

PostPosted: Sun Jul 28, 2013 3:11 pm
I am reserved and introverted, but not shy. I am sometimes mistaken for being shy because I am not outgoing and because I am somewhat soft-spoken. razz

I do enjoy group get-togethers with close friends, but otherwise, group activities aren't my favourite thing. I find them more stressful and tiring than exciting.

I really don't like crowds, though. I'm by no means claustrophobic, but being in a space with lots of other people with little room to move makes me a bit stabby.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 28, 2013 6:21 pm
Reserved introvert however I've been told that I'm very charismatic and charming.

For me it's a matter of turning it on and off.

However, I'm a broadcasting major so I'm good with public speaking and making myself clearly heard.

I'd consider myself more of a quiet observer than anything else. I tend to throw out witty comments when they have the most intended effect.

Saint Sims
Crew

Man-Hungry Ladykiller

11,865 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Flatterer 200

Derailing

PostPosted: Sun Jul 28, 2013 7:02 pm
I'm a very (quiet) introvert. The only times I'm not very shy are when I am with someone very "chill" and not very extroverted because I'll feel uncomfortable and too boring for extroverts. I don't mind small talk once in a while, but that doesn't help build long lasting relationships. Sadly, I do a lot of small talk lol. I am also shy because I am VERY self conscious and hate the way I talk, act, look, etc...which probably is why people are not too comfortable around me since I'm not even comfortable with myself...  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 28, 2013 8:23 pm
I am a shy introvert. I've always been shy.  

TigerLilyChick

Devoted Lovergirl

20,475 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Elocutionist 200

Shanna66

9,800 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Full closet 200
PostPosted: Mon Jul 29, 2013 6:00 am
I have some social anxiety issues so I tend to be pretty shy. my job as a waitress has been helping me get over a lot of my issues though  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 09, 2013 5:45 am
Like a couple other people have said, I'm fairly introverted but I'm not shy.

(We really seem to lack extroverts in here).

I used to have a lot of social anxiety, but over the past few years I've gotten over that and become pretty comfortable stepping into the middle of social situations. I still don't do it that often, though, just out of personal preference.  

Purple Robot Queen

Miku-Marmalade

Questionable Sex Symbol

10,850 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Invisibility 100
  • Trash Can Supporter 50
PostPosted: Fri Aug 09, 2013 6:03 am
Shanna66
I have some social anxiety issues so I tend to be pretty shy. my job as a waitress has been helping me get over a lot of my issues though[/quote

Awesome!!! It's great that you're working on it instead of just giving up. emotion_awesome

PostPosted: Tue Aug 27, 2013 6:00 pm
Taeryyn
I am reserved and introverted, but not shy. I am sometimes mistaken for being shy because I am not outgoing and because I am somewhat soft-spoken. razz

I do enjoy group get-togethers with close friends, but otherwise, group activities aren't my favourite thing. I find them more stressful and tiring than exciting.

I really don't like crowds, though. I'm by no means claustrophobic, but being in a space with lots of other people with little room to move makes me a bit stabby.

This exactly, except I'm not really soft spoken and I am relatively claustrophobic. Too many people/small spaces/both= a mild form of panic attack for me.

I am at my best in one on one situations.  

Inquisitive Barbie Doll

Fashionable Fatcat

XrosHeartless

Wrathful Shade

PostPosted: Tue Aug 27, 2013 8:14 pm
Kinda the same but for the most part I'm pretty reserved.  
Off-Topic

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games