Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "KFC" Kentucky Fried Chicken (aka "TFC" The Food Court)
Burgerfi

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Favorite fast food burger (west-coast person here)
  Five guys
  McDonalds
  Burger King
  Carl's Jr
  In & out
  Sonics
  What a burger
  White Castle
  Jack in the box
View Results

Wavemaster Ryan

Familiar Phantom

7,300 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Mon Jul 29, 2013 4:44 pm
Hey does anyone here live in a city with a burgerfi restaurant? If so I highly recommend going to it if you enjoy burgers or hotdogs, they also have great french fries and onion rings. I'm not too sure where they are all open, but one will be opening in Mentor, Ohio 7/30/13
They are mostly on the east coast and are moving into the mid-west. A west coast equivalent is the restaurant would be the burger lounge (or so I'm told).
They have a great burger called the B.A.D. ( breakfast all day ) burger, it is a burger with an egg, hasbrown, bacon, and maple syrup on it. I have to say it was one of the best burgers I have had.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 29, 2013 5:07 pm
Jesus, I can't pick a fave from that poll.

I love Burger King for their Original Chicken Sandwich.
Carl's for their Western Bacon Cheeseburger and Fried Zucchini.
In & Out for their cheeseburger and FRIES.
Sonic Drive-In for their Chili Cheese Fries and Strawberry Slush.

And yeah. xd

Edit: Oh, but don't leave out Taco Bell. Their Enchirito, Cinnimon Twists and Mountain Dew Baja Blast Freeze. heart  

Zphal
Captain

Shameless Humorist

24,750 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Guildmember 100

Wavemaster Ryan

Familiar Phantom

7,300 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Mon Jul 29, 2013 5:55 pm
Zphal

Carl's for Fried Zucchini.

Oh, but don't leave out Taco Bell.

Fried zucchini at Carl's? I have never seen that before and I do enjoy fried zucchini.
Oh and yes Taco Bell, me and my college friends love Taco Bell, mainly cause it is the only thing in town open past 10 pm. The volcano burrito is the thing I like the most there.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 29, 2013 6:49 pm
I never have to put ketchup on a mcdonalds burger since they have a decent taste. Burger king needs ketchup since the meat is a little bland, but I kind of like the burgers there more.

I think 5 guys is my favorite fast food burger though; I should get one from there later this week.

Fries are good from most places, but I don't care for chic fil-a fries that much since they turn soggy quickly and don't have much flavor.

Onion rings from BK are nice but give me gas.

I prefer DQ though; that or Popeyes if I have a choice.  

B1g_crunch

Questionable Loiterer

8,800 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Flatterer 200

Hiddochi wolf
Crew

Sexy Nerd

14,825 Points
  • Champion 300
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Mon Jul 29, 2013 6:58 pm
Five Guys... emotion_drool

I'm so glad they decided to migrate eastward. Sonic, too, although I can't have their food anymore because of my celiac disease. At least I got to try it. razz
Thankfully, Five Guys can make gluten free burgers (serves 'em on lettuce instead of a bun), and the fries are naturally okay.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 29, 2013 10:41 pm
Hiddochi wolf
Five Guys... emotion_drool

celiac disease. Five Guys can make gluten free burgers (serves 'em on lettuce instead of a bun)

Five guys... I feel bad for saying this but I love their burgers, I have only been once, seeing as how the closest one to my house was 40 minutes away and if there is one in Oklahoma it will be more than an hours drive from my school. And well if I wasn't willing to drive 40min. for it before I'm not driving a hour or more. Do love it though and hope to go back.
But yes, burgerfi can do the same thing by putting the burger on lettuce rather than buns, also although they say they have gluten free onion rings or fries (I don't remember which) don't trust them for idiotically one of them is gluten free from the batter or what ever but some or all places fry the onion rings and fries in the same fryer.  

Wavemaster Ryan

Familiar Phantom

7,300 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Citizen 200

GLJordan

PostPosted: Mon Jul 29, 2013 11:33 pm
five guys is expensive  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 30, 2013 8:45 am
GLJordan
five guys is expensive

But it is good. Wouldn't you say?  

Wavemaster Ryan

Familiar Phantom

7,300 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Citizen 200

GLJordan

PostPosted: Wed Jul 31, 2013 1:41 am
not sure of the cost to quality ratio  
"KFC" Kentucky Fried Chicken (aka "TFC" The Food Court)

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games