Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Role Playing Society

Back to Guilds

A Role Playing Guild focused around a city with different types of people and races. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Romance, Love, Town, City 

Reply Other Roleplays (1x1 and 1x2)
The hunt...

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Rizu The Fire Dancer

Desirable Lunatic

PostPosted: Mon Jul 29, 2013 7:14 pm
Hey there! I'm in the hunt for a rper. I'm literate and typically make about a paragraph for a post. I'm open to any rps you want to do. Just let me know! I would prefer no yuri or yoai.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 31, 2013 6:47 pm
Bump  

Rizu The Fire Dancer

Desirable Lunatic

Russian_Heartless_Fox

Playful Hunter

PostPosted: Wed Jul 31, 2013 7:12 pm
Hello there Rizu-san; I had this idea based off the otome game Always Remember Me, it is about a couple who get in a car accident. While the girl is pretty much alright the boy suffers amnesia and forgets about her. The RP would be based after the alone ending, where the boy (Aaron) goes off with his previous ex girlfriend back to Seattle where he can fully recover. While the girl (Amy) goes on with her life without him.

The RP would take place a year later where Aaron has suffered yet another head injury after he tripped down a few steps. That head injury would cause him to remember everything about Amy and remind him of how much he loved her, and still does. So Aaron goes to track her down to see if she will take him back but...she is already engaged to be married to someone else. Now it is up to Aaron to try and win back the love of his life before he looses her a second time.

yum_puddi

Other Roleplays (1x1 and 1x2)

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff