Welcome to Gaia! ::

Digimon: Tamer Island Guild

Back to Guilds

#1 Digimon Guild where you can actually be a Tamer with your very own Digimon. 

Tags: Digimon, Tamer, Island, Digimon Tamer, Tamer Island 

Reply Server Continent (Entertainment Forum)
Digimon Anime & Manga Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Dstdnt

Gallant Knight

13,800 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Battle: Knight 100
PostPosted: Thu Aug 01, 2013 2:26 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Anime

Digimon Adventure

A group of children attending Summer camp are whisked away into a unreal world known as the Digital World! Meeting their very own Digimon at In Training Level, they immediately bond and come together to survive the dangers that exist. Tai, Matt, T.K., Sora, Mimi, Joe and Izzy find out that they are all DigiDestined! Fighting against the evil Digimon and those possessed by the Black Gears, the DigiDestined take charge into battle, of course not without having to run from some big ones as well. Once they return to their world, they discover that there is one more DigiDestined to be found: Tai's sister Kari!

Digimon Adventure 02

A new protagonist, Davis, is taken into the Digital World and there he meets Tai, leader of the group of DigiDestined who had stayed behind in the Digital World with his Agumon while the others went back. T.K. and Kari return once more. There they face off against the evil Digimon Emperor!

Digimon Tamers

Digimon is a worldwide phenomenon, and Takato is a young boy who once drew his Digimon into existence. Meeting two other Digimon Tamers, Henry and Rika, they embark on a quest to keep both their and the Digital World safe!

Digimon Frontier

Digimon Data Squad

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Digimon Fusion

Theme Song

About a young boy named Mikey who is brought into the Digital World with his friends! Having to help his new Digimon, Shoutmon, they embark on a journey through the Digital World!

Digimon Fusion has to come to North America! Saban, the previous licensed company that brought us Power Rangers and Digimon in North America, that returned after re-obtaining rights to Power Rangers from Disney, has purchased rights for Digimon Fusion, bring Digimon worldwide!

Also, crunchyroll - The official place to see subbed Digimon Xros Wars - The Young Hunters Who Leapt Through Time episodes!
There are also many other animes and Japanese dramas, and is growing strongly!

Saban Entertainment has once again obtained rights to Digimon, they have created an official Digimon FB, Twitter, and YouTube! The Guild's official FB, Twitter and YouTube also Like, Follow, and Subscribed to them, so if you want more Digimon information, be sure to follow them as well and support Digimon's return to the World!

Something I said last year in April: With the return of Digimon to TV in Japan and several parts of Asia, along with all across the internet, and Power Rangers returning to the company which first brought them here, the company regained the rights after selling them to Disney, along with the Digimon series. What's even more amazing was how the Official Power Rangers Twitter Account had followed our TamerIsland Twitter Account for a while as well! Saban, the company that had sold rights to Power Rangers and Digimon to Disney prior to returning back to the scene on Nickelodeon is already planned to have more projects running, and perhaps even the televised official dub of the latest series, which is always a great possibility, and we'll just have to hope for the best, as Bandai also does continue to pertain the rights to the Digimon Games and toys in Japan, I do believe they're still held with in North America, so even a localization of Digimon games even? With the special appearances of Tai, Davis, Takato, Takuya, Marcus, and more, this should truly come about soon hopefully as well, partially so that the viewers who see the show would still be able to recall the series, and also so that we would only be back perhaps by just 1 season.

Welcome to the Digimon Anime & Manga Topic, dedicated to all things Digimon! Have questions, comments, or simple rants about what your favourite Digimon series or manga is? The differences of Anime and Manga? Digimon Fusion critiques? Anything else from the first appearance Digimon up to now, feel free to join in the conversation!

http://www.DigimonFusion.com

http://www.facebook.com/sabansdigimon

http://twitter.com/sabansdigimon

http://www.youtube.com/sabansdigimon

Manga

Digimon Adventure V-Tamer 01

Digimon Digital Monsters

Digimon Chronicle

Digimon D-Cyber

Digimon Next

Digimon Fusion

Digimon World Re biggrin igitize Encode

Based on the video game Digimon World Re biggrin igitize!

Information of Anime & Manga coming soon.

PostPosted: Thu Aug 01, 2013 10:08 am
I am so FREAKEN PUMPED FOR THIS~!!!!! I just started watqching the Japanese version last night and I am pumped !!  

xxx_Mist_of_shadows_xxx

Intellectual Sage

Gumby Ningata

Lavish Ladykiller

PostPosted: Thu Aug 01, 2013 12:10 pm
xxx_Mist_of_shadows_xxx
I am so FREAKEN PUMPED FOR THIS~!!!!! I just started watqching the Japanese version last night and I am pumped !!
Seen them and the next season. They are ok but nothing like Adventure 1 and 2. It became too like mecha, power rangery, combination for me.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 01, 2013 2:01 pm
Gumby Ningata
xxx_Mist_of_shadows_xxx
Seen them and the next season. They are ok but nothing like Adventure 1 and 2. It became too like mecha, power rangery, combination for me.

I thought that to, but I still love them<3  

xxx_Mist_of_shadows_xxx

Intellectual Sage

Gumby Ningata

Lavish Ladykiller

PostPosted: Thu Aug 01, 2013 6:03 pm
xxx_Mist_of_shadows_xxx
Gumby Ningata
xxx_Mist_of_shadows_xxx

I thought that to, but I still love them<3
I liked so of it too.
It is a shame that most of the characters from the xos wars don't really show up in boy hunters.

PostPosted: Thu Aug 01, 2013 6:34 pm
yeah, to be honest I just got into the new Digimon stuff, is Boy hunters the Season 2 of the Digimon Fusion Chronical season thing (How ever they go threw it)?  

xxx_Mist_of_shadows_xxx

Intellectual Sage

Dstdnt

Gallant Knight

13,800 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Fri Aug 02, 2013 9:28 am
xxx_Mist_of_shadows_xxx

Gumby Ningata

Still the final part does really make up for it, quite a lot. sweatdrop The Hunters one would be the 2nd season of Xros, yep lol 3nodding sweatdrop ^-^  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 02, 2013 10:10 am
Dstdnt
xxx_Mist_of_shadows_xxx

Gumby Ningata

Still the final part does really make up for it, quite a lot. sweatdrop The Hunters one would be the 2nd season of Xros, yep lol 3nodding sweatdrop ^-^
The final part was ok but it does not make up for it in my opinion. But I did like how in both of them they acknowledged the older seasons. I hope that was not a series finale.  

Gumby Ningata

Lavish Ladykiller

Dstdnt

Gallant Knight

13,800 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Fri Aug 02, 2013 10:48 am
Gumby Ningata
The final part was ok but it does not make up for it in my opinion. But I did like how in both of them they acknowledged the older seasons. I hope that was not a series finale.

Hopefully they'll come back to Digimon Fusion later and bring back the characters that didn't manage to return, maybe once there's enough of supply and demand, then it would be a great thing, and to see how they grew too, similarly to the first two seasons how Tai grew quite a bit. sweatdrop Perhaps even bring back the old style, or an even newer type of Digivolution that would allow Digivolution and DigiFuse to work in combination? I'm really looking forward to the dub to hopefully give some sort of level system, if they can lol.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 02, 2013 10:56 am
Dstdnt
Gumby Ningata

Hopefully they'll come back to Digimon Fusion later and bring back the characters that didn't manage to return, maybe once there's enough of supply and demand, then it would be a great thing, and to see how they grew too, similarly to the first two seasons how Tai grew quite a bit. sweatdrop Perhaps even bring back the old style, or an even newer type of Digivolution that would allow Digivolution and DigiFuse to work in combination? I'm really looking forward to the dub to hopefully give some sort of level system, if they can lol.
Digimon adventure two did a good job of keeping the original level system and then adding new ones. I am not excited by the dub at all. I am excited that they are showing the original again, but that is it. There is this site, digimon archive or almanac.com. They show all the possible digivolutions and I hate that to see the one for xos wars is a chart. I don't know. I might be too harsh on the newer seasons for not living up to the first two.  

Gumby Ningata

Lavish Ladykiller

Dstdnt

Gallant Knight

13,800 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Fri Aug 02, 2013 1:31 pm
Gumby Ningata
Dstdnt
Gumby Ningata

Digimon adventure two did a good job of keeping the original level system and then adding new ones. I am not excited by the dub at all. I am excited that they are showing the original again, but that is it. There is this site, digimon archive or almanac.com. They show all the possible digivolutions and I hate that to see the one for xos wars is a chart. I don't know. I might be too harsh on the newer seasons for not living up to the first two.

The storyline being maintained is a great thing lol I do agree that the new Digimon's forms are a bit out of sorts, I'd personally also rather they had kept the mechanics as that was a big part of what kept Digimon Digimon, and in Two they added DNA but not like it fully took over everything as DigiFuse has lol. sweatdrop Maybe the dub will give them a level and maybe bring back elements similar to the original, the voice of Shoutmon kind of sounds like a combination of Tentomon and Guilmon, at least to me lol xD  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 02, 2013 2:49 pm
I was baffled to hear this.  

Zocontho

Interesting Gaian

3,650 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Person of Interest 200

Gumby Ningata

Lavish Ladykiller

PostPosted: Fri Aug 02, 2013 4:40 pm
Dstdnt
Gumby Ningata
Dstdnt
Gumby Ningata

The storyline being maintained is a great thing lol I do agree that the new Digimon's forms are a bit out of sorts, I'd personally also rather they had kept the mechanics as that was a big part of what kept Digimon Digimon, and in Two they added DNA but not like it fully took over everything as DigiFuse has lol. sweatdrop Maybe the dub will give them a level and maybe bring back elements similar to the original, the voice of Shoutmon kind of sounds like a combination of Tentomon and Guilmon, at least to me lol xD
I never heard the dubed only seen the subbed.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 02, 2013 4:57 pm
Gumby Ningata
Dstdnt
Gumby Ningata
Dstdnt
Gumby Ningata

I never heard the dubbed only seen the subbed.

Oh 8O Nice still lol 3nodding I heard the Japanese music was much better than the subbed versions of the first few seasons lol. sweatdrop Hopefully they'll maintain to the roots, at least with the music. sweatdrop The Guild uses dubbed names primarily, unless if there aren't any information on a Digimon in English, that would be when we use the Japanese name. sweatdrop  

Dstdnt

Gallant Knight

13,800 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Team Jacob 100

Gumby Ningata

Lavish Ladykiller

PostPosted: Fri Aug 02, 2013 5:03 pm
Dstdnt
Gumby Ningata
Dstdnt
Gumby Ningata
Dstdnt
Gumby Ningata

I never heard the dubbed only seen the subbed.

Oh 8O Nice still lol 3nodding I heard the Japanese music was much better than the subbed versions of the first few seasons lol. sweatdrop Hopefully they'll maintain to the roots, at least with the music. sweatdrop The Guild uses dubbed names primarily, unless if there aren't any information on a Digimon in English, that would be when we use the Japanese name. sweatdrop

I do too. The music better. They use actual songs. You know they will change the soundtracks.  
Server Continent (Entertainment Forum)

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff