Welcome to Gaia! ::

Digimon: Tamer Island Guild

Back to Guilds

#1 Digimon Guild where you can actually be a Tamer with your very own Digimon. 

Tags: Digimon, Tamer, Island, Digimon Tamer, Tamer Island 

Reply Server Continent (Entertainment Forum)
Digimon Anime & Manga Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Dstdnt

Gallant Knight

13,800 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Battle: Knight 100
PostPosted: Sun Aug 04, 2013 2:19 pm
Gumby Ningata
Dstdnt
Gumby Ningata
Dstdnt
Gumby Ningata
Digimon adventure two did a good job of keeping the original level system and then adding new ones. I am not excited by the dub at all. I am excited that they are showing the original again, but that is it. There is this site, digimon archive or almanac.com. They show all the possible digivolutions and I hate that to see the one for xos wars is a chart. I don't know. I might be too harsh on the newer seasons for not living up to the first two.

The storyline being maintained is a great thing lol I do agree that the new Digimon's forms are a bit out of sorts, I'd personally also rather they had kept the mechanics as that was a big part of what kept Digimon Digimon, and in Two they added DNA but not like it fully took over everything as DigiFuse has lol. sweatdrop Maybe the dub will give them a level and maybe bring back elements similar to the original, the voice of Shoutmon kind of sounds like a combination of Tentomon and Guilmon, at least to me lol xD
I never heard the dubbed only seen the subbed.

Oh 8O Nice still lol 3nodding I heard the Japanese music was much better than the subbed versions of the first few seasons lol. sweatdrop Hopefully they'll maintain to the roots, at least with the music. sweatdrop The Guild uses dubbed names primarily, unless if there aren't any information on a Digimon in English, that would be when we use the Japanese name. sweatdrop

I do too. The music better. They use actual songs. You know they will change the soundtracks.

True xD but there's always hope they might have some soundtracks kept. xD sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 04, 2013 2:22 pm
Dstdnt
Gumby Ningata
Dstdnt
Gumby Ningata
Dstdnt
Gumby Ningata
Digimon adventure two did a good job of keeping the original level system and then adding new ones. I am not excited by the dub at all. I am excited that they are showing the original again, but that is it. There is this site, digimon archive or almanac.com. They show all the possible digivolutions and I hate that to see the one for xos wars is a chart. I don't know. I might be too harsh on the newer seasons for not living up to the first two.

The storyline being maintained is a great thing lol I do agree that the new Digimon's forms are a bit out of sorts, I'd personally also rather they had kept the mechanics as that was a big part of what kept Digimon Digimon, and in Two they added DNA but not like it fully took over everything as DigiFuse has lol. sweatdrop Maybe the dub will give them a level and maybe bring back elements similar to the original, the voice of Shoutmon kind of sounds like a combination of Tentomon and Guilmon, at least to me lol xD
I never heard the dubbed only seen the subbed.

Oh 8O Nice still lol 3nodding I heard the Japanese music was much better than the subbed versions of the first few seasons lol. sweatdrop Hopefully they'll maintain to the roots, at least with the music. sweatdrop The Guild uses dubbed names primarily, unless if there aren't any information on a Digimon in English, that would be when we use the Japanese name. sweatdrop

I do too. The music better. They use actual songs. You know they will change the soundtracks.

True xD but there's always hope they might have some soundtracks kept. xD sweatdrop
Maybe the big Shoutmon X3 or is it X4 they will keep. You know when the transformation that signals the heros are going to win.  

Gumby Ningata

Lavish Ladykiller

Dstdnt

Gallant Knight

13,800 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Battle: Knight 100
PostPosted: Thu Sep 19, 2013 7:58 am
Earlier this week I just checked the http://Digimon.com website, and previously, it would take you to their card page before they closed down, then afterwards it took you to a Bandai page with certain toys and voice alterable Digimon Data Squad characters. Now the link redirects to DigimonFusion.com! They have few sections that have not been unlocked yet, as the Digimon toy line is set to return next year to North America, as well as apparently the card game, as it strongly seems that they just may aim the game towards the Jintrix set this time, however no word on it yet, but if it is, this could also mean the Digimon Crusader game could also easily be brought here too!  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 19, 2013 12:03 pm
watched the first two dub episodes really enjoyed it so far looking forward to the 3rd  

Cutter Knight

Tricky Treater

9,050 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
Server Continent (Entertainment Forum)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers