I'm just not adjusting well enough.

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Unknown Curiosity

Witty Friend

PostPosted: Thu Aug 01, 2013 2:04 pm
We broke up a couple months ago, it's a long long long story, but yeah and complicated, but we're still friends, or at least for the most part.

I'm having trouble even feeling normal when he messages me or me attempting to message him. Like just sick to my stomach. I don't hate him though he really ******** me over honestly, but yeah.

I deactivated my FB after it happened too so that I don't have to see his stuff.

Some people say I should just stop talking to him completely, but I don't want to do that. I want to be able to just be okay with it having happened and not harbor such dead feelings.
I just have no idea what I'll feel or do when he dates another girl. I get easily jealous and like, if I see that she's got it better than I did, it'll piss me off. I was a great girlfriend, there was no mistake on that and even by his accords too and than his ex's, but yeah, complicated as I said.

Gah! I guess I'm just in need to vent a little too....  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 01, 2013 2:11 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. I could never stay friends with my ex. At least not right after the breakup. But the situation is different: he cheated on me and dumped me for that girl.
He wanted to stay friends with me because we'd known each other for 15 year before we got together but it was not healthy at the moment and still isn't now that I'm in a new relationship.
But I'm rambling. Sorry.

If you need some time to yourself so you can adjust to the change you might need to end the friendship with your ex or leave it on standby until you feel okay.
I know that sick feeling in this stomach all too well and I also know that not seeing nor texting/talking with the person is a good start on making a normal life again.

fawn freckles

Anxious Bookworm

Unknown Curiosity

Witty Friend

PostPosted: Thu Aug 01, 2013 2:19 pm
Yeah I don't think he ever cheated on me, and I do trust him on that, but I wouldn't know for sure I'd guess. I want to stay in contact but I want to be strong enough to handle that contact.

x_x It's like wanting to punch someone and hug them all at the same time.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 01, 2013 2:53 pm
Thats What Girls Do
We broke up a couple months ago, it's a long long long story, but yeah and complicated, but we're still friends, or at least for the most part.

I'm having trouble even feeling normal when he messages me or me attempting to message him. Like just sick to my stomach. I don't hate him though he really ******** me over honestly, but yeah.

I deactivated my FB after it happened too so that I don't have to see his stuff.

Some people say I should just stop talking to him completely, but I don't want to do that. I want to be able to just be okay with it having happened and not harbor such dead feelings.
I just have no idea what I'll feel or do when he dates another girl. I get easily jealous and like, if I see that she's got it better than I did, it'll piss me off. I was a great girlfriend, there was no mistake on that and even by his accords too and than his ex's, but yeah, complicated as I said.

You need to give it more time. Me and my ex occasionally talk, and even hang out but I cut him out of my life after we broke up so I could collect myself. After a couple of months I unblocked him from facebook and things were okay I guess. I still feel dead inside when I see he's posted picture of himself and the girl he left me for (Even though SHE left him for HER ex lol and I've got a new boyfriend now. Not to mention this was TWO years ago when they got together. It still bothers) anyway, I'm mature about it, even though I dislike her. It just takes time. I know how you feel, my ex was kind of a jerk, but I'd like him to continue being in my life. What we had is no more, but it was there at some point.  

Haiku

Bashful Kitten

Unknown Curiosity

Witty Friend

PostPosted: Thu Aug 01, 2013 2:55 pm
Chemism
Thats What Girls Do

You need to give it more time. Me and my ex occasionally talk, and even hang out but I cut him out of my life after we broke up so I could collect myself. After a couple of months I unblocked him from facebook and things were okay I guess. I still feel dead inside when I see he's posted picture of himself and the girl he left me with (Even though SHE left him for HER ex lol and I've got a new boyfriend now. Not to mention this was TWO years ago when they got together. It still bothers) anyway, I'm mature about it, even though I dislike her. It just takes time. I know how you feel, my ex was kind of a jerk, but I'd like him to continue being in my life. What we had is no more, but it was there at some point.

Yeah I get what you mean. I do need to give it more time. It's not like we talk often, so hopefully slowly it'll be better. I deactivated my FB instead.  
26. ✿ - - - Boys

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games