Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry Roleplay Guild

Back to Guilds

A school of magic, based on J.K. Rowling's books. In need of Professors and Students! Join Now for the February - May year! 

Tags: Harry Potter, Hogwarts, Hogsmeade, J.K. Rowling, Roleplay 

Reply Sixth Year Classes
Divination IV (Lesson 1 ~ 2038) Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

MJ Spooks

Demonic Cat

14,625 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Loving Fortune Seeker 250
  • WilyTrickster 50
PostPosted: Thu Aug 01, 2013 9:27 pm
User Image
xxxx× × ×xxxxS I X T HxxxY E A RxxxD I V I N A T I O Nxxxx× × ×xxxx

User Image

Taught by Professor Drusilla Somerset
                                          Tuesday :: Block 3 :: 10:00 AM - 10:45 AM

User Image

xxxx× × ×xxxxThe Lessonxxxx× × ×xxxx

Divination (from Latin divinare "to foresee, to be inspired by a god", related to divinus, divine) is the attempt to gain insight into a question or situation by way of an occultic, standardized process or ritual. Used in various forms throughout history, diviners ascertain their interpretations of how a querent should proceed by reading signs, events, or omens, or through alleged contact with a supernatural agency. Divination can be seen as a systematic method with which to organize what appear to be disjointed, random facets of existence such that they provide insight into a problem at hand. Divination is taught as an elective subject from the third year on at Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry.

User Image

xxxx× × ×xxxxThe Classroomxxxx× × ×xxxx

Hogwarts students must make quite the trek to find the Divination Classroom. Located in a room at the top of one of the towers, they must climb a spiral staircase leading to a floor with a ladder leading up into the classroom. It is a large, round room, kept dark by preference of the new professor, Drusilla Somerset. It is lit entirely by the candelabras that adorn the many tables, as well as a few floating votive candles here and there. The tables, in rows of six with a path down the middle, are topped with old lace tablecloths, and are large enough for two students to sit together. There are two cushioned parlor chairs behind each table. Each row is a level higher than the one in front of it to ensure that the front of the classroom can be seen from everywhere. The central focus is a large, old-fashioned desk, upon which a large crystal ball sits, as well as a stack of papers and a copy of the textbook. Against the walls of the room are shelves and cupboards, all of which are filled with either textbooks or Divination tools. There are two entire cabinets just for tea sets.

x× × × Notice to Roleplayers × × ×x

Regarding Tardiness:
                                          × This lesson updates on Monday ×
                                          × If your character is posted Friday or later, they are late for class ×
                                          × Students posted before Friday are not late, and should not be stated to be so ×

PostPosted: Thu Aug 01, 2013 9:29 pm
xxxx× × ×xxxxL I S TxxxO FxxxK N O W L E D G Exxxx× × ×xxxx

× Lesson One ×
Introduction to Cartomancy

× Homework ×
Write a short essay discussing one of the different types of card decks or spreads and their usage in divination.

User Image

× Lesson Two ×
Cartomancy : Playing Cards

× Homework ×
Do a three-card spread reading with a set of playing cards and record and interpret your results.

User Image

× Lesson Three ×
Tarot : The Major Arcana

× Homework ×
Draw a random card from the Major Arcana set on the professor's desk. Write a short essay about this card.

Just refresh the page until you get a Major Arcana card

User Image

× Lesson Four ×
Tarot : The Minor Arcana

× Homework ×
Draw a random card from the Minor Arcana set on the professor's desk. Write a short essay about this card.

Just refresh the page until you get a Minor Arcana card

User Image

x× × × Notice to Roleplayers × × ×x

Concerning Homework:
× Homework assignments may be posted to Professor Somerset's Office ×
× Completed homework assignments will be awarded house points ×
× Homework is due by the time the next lesson is posted ×

MJ Spooks

Demonic Cat

14,625 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • WilyTrickster 50

MJ Spooks

Demonic Cat

14,625 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • WilyTrickster 50
PostPosted: Thu Aug 01, 2013 9:31 pm
xxxx× × ×xxxxH O U S ExxxP O I N T Sxxxx× × ×xxxx

xxxGryffindorxxx
× Week One ×
---
×Week Two ×
---
×Week Three ×
---
×Week One ×
---

xxxHufflepuffxxx
× Week One ×
---
×Week Two ×
---
×Week Three ×
---
×Week One ×
---

xxxRavenclawxxx
× Week One ×
---
×Week Two ×
---
×Week Three ×
---
×Week One ×
---

xxxSlytherinxxx
× Week One ×
---
×Week Two ×
---
×Week Three ×
---
×Week One ×
---

PostPosted: Sun Aug 11, 2013 12:52 am
User Image
Drusilla is...spacespacespacespace
CURRENTLY // Looking Enchanting in my Classroomspace
CURRENTLY // single // crushing // lovingspaces
CURRENTLY WITH // Studentsspacesp
CURRENTLY FEELING // Excitedspacespa
CURRENTLY THINKING // 'My first week of lessons of my first year teaching... how wonderful.' spacespac
'Two halves are equal,
A cross between two evils.'

═════════════════════════════════

Drusilla watched from her chair as the students filed in, counting heads and searching for names and faces. She didn't really need to ask their names; she had seen them all before, one time or another. Little ducks, all in a row. She smiled as they took their seats and stood, her arms sweeping in a dramatic gesture. That was how you did this, right? You played up the theatrics, made it interesting? She supposed a few would roll their eyes, but it was to be expected. Few people took her area of expertise seriously. "Hello, young ones, and welcome to Divination! I will be your new professor, Drusilla Somerset. Although it'll be Professor Somerset to you, of course, little ducks, but that's quite fine, I think..." She trailed off, her eyes growing distant for a second before she gave her head a small shake, smiling again. "Unfortunately, I have very little to share on this particular subject, at least from personal experience. The art of Divining used by Centaurs is old and arcane, and even the Centaurs themselves have trouble understanding it at times. They are not always willing to share their secrets with Wizard folk, and as such, our knowledge of their methods is exceptionally limited. From time to time, one of their kind will attempt to share their knowledge with an exceptionally worthy-seeming witch or wizard, but this is rare, and should it ever happen to you, cherish the gift. Do not turn down their offer. Learn from them. In doing so, you will learn something that few have been given the opportunity to learn."

She paused then, eyeing her students carefully. For once she wasn't suffering from random distractions, random visions. She was in her element, doing what she knew she must. What felt right. She gestured to the board, where she'd written out the important details of the day's lesson for her students to copy down. Hopefully, this practice would continue. Her schedule was very important to her; it was what kept her on track. And part of that schedule was writing the lesson plan out for her students to copy. It ensured that, if she missed something in the discussion, they still learned it. "On the board, you can see notes on the day's lesson. Please copy them down. While you are doing so, think of your own answers for these questions; What do you think contributed to the different methods practiced by humans and Centarus for divining? Do you believe their method to be more natural, as they do, and therefore more reliable? Any student who contributes anything worthwhile to the discussion will earn House Points." She began pacing the room then, eyeing her students carefully. Would they take this lesson seriously? They'd chosen to take it, but then, that had never stopped anyone from treating it like a joke before.

═════════════════════════════════
                                                          'It's not an enviable lot.'

(( OOC: ))

MJ Spooks

Demonic Cat

14,625 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • WilyTrickster 50

MJ Spooks

Demonic Cat

14,625 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • WilyTrickster 50
PostPosted: Mon Nov 11, 2013 12:38 am
Lesson One: Centaur Divination

User Image

The Differences Between Centaur and Wizarding Ideologies:
              • Centaurs have long practiced their own, unique method of Divination, which is not fully understood by most, even the Centaurs themselves at times.
              • It is an old art which involves the reading of the movements of the stars and planets, in addition to various ritualistic practices used to focus the mind and narrow the vision.
              • This art has been practiced by Centaurs for centuries, and is an incredibly in-depth and complex method of divining the future. It takes the truly dedicated Centaur most of their lifetime to learn to read the signs, and longer to learn to properly interpret them.
              • Most centaurs do not hold much respect for the methods used by Wizards. They view them as subjective and therefore unreliable. In the method used by Centaurs, there is no room for a person's own perspective.
              • This is one of the many reasons for disquiet among the Wizarding and Centaur communities.

PostPosted: Sun Feb 09, 2014 6:01 pm
User Image
Drusilla is...spacespacespacespace
CURRENTLY // Looking Distracted at Locationspace
CURRENTLY // singlespaces
CURRENTLY FEELING // Distractedspacespa
CURRENTLY THINKING // 'So many little duckies, so so many...' spacespac

☩ ☩ ☩ But what is this, that I cant see?
With ice cold hands taking hold of me...
☩ ☩ ☩
═════════════════════════════════════════════════

spaceDrusilla entered the classroom in a daze. She was quite late, she was certain of it. Where did the time go? She'd been so caught up in her cards and runes that she'd completely lost track of it... or perhaps she'd simply stared off into space for a couple of hours. Both were equally possible, after all... except that when she arrived in the classroom and checked the clock, she was actually on time. She frowned; the clock in her office must be wrong, then. She'd have to fix it... if she remembered. Which she probably wouldn't, of course. She blinked a moment, then smiled at her students, her arms sweeping open in a grand gesture. "Hello, my little ducks, and welcome to Divination. I am Professor Somerset. Now then, in this class, you will need to have an open mind, open eyes, and patience. Divination is a powerful art, but difficult. Also, there will be no disrespecting of my craft, or of the abilities of fellow students... now then! With that unpleasantness out of the way, we can begin."

spaceShe paused long enough to let the students absorb her words, and long enough to get just a tad distracted... what was she looking at, though? She scowled for a moment, shoved the visions away, and smiled widely again at her students before launching into the lecture. "Unfortunately, I have very little to share on this particular subject, at least from personal experience. The art of Divining used by Centaurs is old and arcane, and even the Centaurs themselves have trouble understanding it at times. They are not always willing to share their secrets with Wizard folk, and as such, our knowledge of their methods is exceptionally limited. From time to time, one of their kind will attempt to share their knowledge with an exceptionally worthy-seeming witch or wizard, but this is rare, and should it ever happen to you, cherish the gift. Do not turn down their offer. Learn from them. In doing so, you will learn something that few have been given the opportunity to learn." She stopped then, curious. She had, of course, seen this play out, but in different ways each time... how would it happen then?

spaceThe Seer's eyes glazed, and she shifted a bit, her head tilting in an odd manner, rather like a bird's, her eyes unblinking and unseeing. After a moment, she gave her head a light shake, and smiled again. "Where was I? Oh, yes. On the board, you can see notes on the day's lesson. Please copy them down. While you are doing so, think of your own answers for these questions; What do you think contributed to the different methods practiced by humans and Centarus for divining? Do you believe their method to be more natural, as they do, and therefore more reliable? Any student who contributes anything worthwhile to the discussion will earn House Points." She waited patiently, eager to hear what her students had to say. It would tell her much about them... but didn't she already know? Sometimes she forgot...

☩ ☩ ☩ When God is gone and the Devil takes hold,
                                                          Who will have mercy on your soul?
                                                          ☩ ☩ ☩

User Image

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

MJ Spooks

Demonic Cat

14,625 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • WilyTrickster 50

MJ Spooks

Demonic Cat

14,625 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • WilyTrickster 50
PostPosted: Fri May 09, 2014 11:16 pm
Lesson 1: Centaur Divination

User Image

• Centaurs have long practiced their own, unique method of Divination, which is not fully understood by most, even the Centaurs themselves at times.
              • It is an old art which involves the reading of the movements of the stars and planets, in addition to various ritualistic practices used to focus the mind and narrow the vision.
              • This art has been practiced by Centaurs for centuries, and is an incredibly in-depth and complex method of divining the future. It takes the truly dedicated Centaur most of their lifetime to learn to read the signs, and longer to learn to properly interpret them.
              • Most centaurs do not hold much respect for the methods used by Wizards. They view them as subjective and therefore unreliable. In the method used by Centaurs, there is no room for a person's own perspective.
              • This is one of the many reasons for disquiet among the Wizarding and Centaur communities.

Homework: Write a short essay discussing the differences between the methods used by wizards and centaurs for divining the future.

OOC:

If you are quoted, your student is registered for this lesson. If he or she does not attend at least one class, his/her house will be docked ten points at the end of the term. This is waived if you are listed as absent.

Sir Spazalots
Bradley Goldwing
Present: 0/4
Absent: 4/4

PostPosted: Fri May 09, 2014 11:17 pm
User Image
𝔻𝕣𝕦𝕤𝕚𝕝𝕝𝕒 𝕚𝕤...spacespacespacespace
CURRENTLY // singlespace
CURRENTLY // Looking Distracted in the Divination Classroomspaces
CURRENTLY FEELING // Distractedspacespa
CURRENTLY THINKING // 'So many little duckies, so so many...' spacespac

☩ ☩ ☩ But what is this, that I cant see?
With ice cold hands taking hold of me...
☩ ☩ ☩

spaceDrusilla entered the classroom in a daze. She was quite late, she was certain of it. Where did the time go? She'd been so caught up in her cards and runes that she'd completely lost track of it... or perhaps she'd simply stared off into space for a couple of hours. Both were equally possible, after all... except that when she arrived in the classroom and checked the clock, she was actually on time. She frowned; the clock in her office must be wrong, then. She'd have to fix it... if she remembered. Which she probably wouldn't, of course. She blinked a moment, then smiled at her students, her arms sweeping open in a grand gesture. "Hello, my little ducks, and welcome to Divination. I am Professor Somerset. Now then, in this class, you will need to have an open mind, open eyes, and patience. Divination is a powerful art, but difficult. Also, there will be no disrespecting of my craft, or of the abilities of fellow students... now then! With that unpleasantness out of the way, we can begin."

spaceShe paused long enough to let the students absorb her words, and long enough to get just a tad distracted... what was she looking at, though? She scowled for a moment, shoved the visions away, and smiled widely again at her students before launching into the lecture. "Unfortunately, I have very little to share on this particular subject, at least from personal experience. The art of Divining used by Centaurs is old and arcane, and even the Centaurs themselves have trouble understanding it at times. They are not always willing to share their secrets with Wizard folk, and as such, our knowledge of their methods is exceptionally limited. From time to time, one of their kind will attempt to share their knowledge with an exceptionally worthy-seeming witch or wizard, but this is rare, and should it ever happen to you, cherish the gift. Do not turn down their offer. Learn from them. In doing so, you will learn something that few have been given the opportunity to learn." She stopped then, curious. She had, of course, seen this play out, but in different ways each time... how would it happen then?

spaceThe Seer's eyes glazed, and she shifted a bit, her head tilting in an odd manner, rather like a bird's, her eyes unblinking and unseeing. After a moment, she gave her head a light shake, and smiled again. "Where was I? Oh, yes. On the board, you can see notes on the day's lesson. Please copy them down. While you are doing so, think of your own answers for these questions; What do you think contributed to the different methods practiced by humans and Centarus for divining? Do you believe their method to be more natural, as they do, and therefore more reliable? Any student who contributes anything worthwhile to the discussion will earn House Points." She waited patiently, eager to hear what her students had to say. It would tell her much about them... but didn't she already know? Sometimes she forgot...

☩ ☩ ☩ When God is gone and the Devil takes hold,
                                                          Who will have mercy on your soul?
                                                          ☩ ☩ ☩

User Image

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

MJ Spooks

Demonic Cat

14,625 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • WilyTrickster 50

MJ Spooks

Demonic Cat

14,625 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • WilyTrickster 50
PostPosted: Sat Nov 08, 2014 8:19 pm
Lesson 1: Centaur Divination

User Image

Homework: Write a short essay discussing the differences between the methods used by wizards and centaurs for divining the future.

OOC:

If you are quoted, your student is registered for this lesson. If he or she does not attend at least one class, his/her house will be docked ten points at the end of the term. This is waived if you are listed as absent.

PostPosted: Sat Nov 08, 2014 8:20 pm
User Image

ℂ𝕌ℝℝ𝔼ℕ𝕋𝕃𝕐
                                                          ╔═══════════════════════════════╗
                                                          Single
                                                          Looking Distracted in her Classroom with her Students
                                                          xxxFEELINGxxx
                                                          Dazed
                                                          xxxTHINKINGxxx
                                                          ❝ We have so much to learn... ❞

╚═══════════════════════════════╝

But what is this, that I cant see? ✥ ✥ ✥xxx
                                                          With ice cold hands taking hold of me. ✥ ✥ ✥xxxxxx
                                                          When God is gone, and the devil takes hold, ✥ ✥ ✥xxxxxxxxx
                                                          Who'll have mercy on your soul? ✥ ✥ ✥xxxxxxxxxxxx
                                                          ═════════════════════════════════════════════════╗

╚═════════════════════════════════════════════════
                                                          xxx✥ ✥ ✥ No wealth, no ruin, no silver, no gold;
                                                          xxxxxx✥ ✥ ✥ Nothing satisfies me but your soul.
                                                          xxxxxxxxx✥ ✥ ✥ Well, I am Death, none can excel.
                                                          xxxxxxxxxxxx✥ ✥ ✥ I'll open the door to Heaven or Hell.

User Image

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

MJ Spooks

Demonic Cat

14,625 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • WilyTrickster 50

MJ Spooks

Demonic Cat

14,625 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • WilyTrickster 50
PostPosted: Fri May 15, 2015 7:38 pm
Lesson 1: Fire Gazing

User Image

The Definition of Pyromancy:
              Pyromancy (from Greek pyros, “fire,” and manteia, “divination”), or Fire Gazing, is the art of divination by means of fire.

The History of Pyromancy:
              • Due to the importance of fire in society from the earliest of times, it is quite likely that pyromancy was one of the earlier forms of divination. It is said that in Greek society, virgins at the Temple of Athena in Athens regularly practiced pyromancy. It is also possible that followers of Hephaestus, the Greek god of fire and the forge, practiced pyromancy.
              • In Renaissance magic, pyromancy was classified as one of the seven "forbidden arts," along with necromancy, geomancy, aeromancy, hydromancy, chiromancy (palmistry), and spatulamancy (scapulimancy).

Forms of Pyromancy:
              The most basic form of pyromancy is that in which the diviner observes flames, from a sacrificial fire, a candle, or another source of flame, and interprets the shapes that he or she sees within them. There are several variations on pyromancy, however, some of which are as follows:
              • Alomancy, divination by salt, one type of which involves casting salt into a fire
              • Botanomancy, divination by burning plants
              • Capnomancy, divination by smoke; light, thin smoke that rose straight up was a good omen; otherwise, a bad one.
              • Causinomancy, divination by burning (non-specific as to the object burned)
              • Daphnomancy (also, Empyromancy), divination by burning laurel leaves
              • Osteomancy, divination using bones, one type of which involves heating to produce cracks
              • Plastromancy, divination using turtle plastrons; in China, this was done by heating pits carved into them.
              • Scapulimancy, divination by scapulae; in Asia and North America, this was done pyromantically.
              • Sideromancy, divination by burning straw with an iron (Greek:Sideros)

Interpreting Pyromancy:
              • Many of the methods of interpretation can be taken from what was learned when we studied Dream Divination.
              • It is important to note that, for all but the most experienced or attuned Seers, what is seen in the fire is seldom meant to be taken literally.
              • If one is properly attuned to the forces and to their own Sight, they may see a pure, unobstructed vision or what is to come.
              • However, most will only see symbols.
              • Details like emotions are hard to place and generally require another detail to throw the meaning into the light.
              • Details like themes can be very telling, but are very much open to interpretation.
              • Details like objects are usually tied to some sort of symbolism; how they are presented, or not presented in the example of the missing pants, is more important than the object itself.
              • People are a very interesting thing to note; their presence can mean many things. Just because a person is in your dream doesn't mean that they'll be present when the events being foretold take place, which is the general belief. Rather, it can mean that you would want them there, or that they represent something you will need. The presence of a brave friend can be because you'll need your courage; a wise friend could mean you'll need wisdom.

Homework: Spend some time Fire Gazing and attempt to interpret what you see. Make a record of it, and attempt to interpret anything of note.

If you are quoted, your student is registered for this lesson. If he or she does not attend at least one class, his/her house will be docked ten points at the end of the term. Exceptions can be made provided you contact Cara MiaKitty and are able to provide a reasonable excuse.

RedEagleEye007
Inigo Albion-Alexandre

PostPosted: Fri May 15, 2015 7:38 pm
User Image

c υ r r e n т l y
                                                          𝓼𝓲𝓷𝓰𝓵𝒆
                                                          Looking Distracted in her Classroom with her Sixth Years
                                                          xxxғeelιngxxx
                                                          Focused
                                                          xxxтнιnĸιngxxx
                                                          ❝ Little ducklings, all in a row. ❞

𝒜 𝓃 𝒹 𝒾 𝓃 𝓂 𝓎 𝓂 𝒾 𝓃 𝒹 ✥ ✥ ✥xxxxxxxxxxx
                                                          𝐼 𝒾 𝓂 𝒶 𝑔 𝒾 𝓃 𝑒 𝓈𝑜 𝓂 𝒶 𝓃 𝓎 𝓉𝒽𝒾𝓃𝑔𝓈 ✥ ✥ ✥xxxxxxxxx
                                                          𝒯𝒽𝒾𝓃𝑔𝓈 𝓉𝒽𝒶𝓉 𝒶 𝓇 𝑒 𝓃 ' 𝓉 𝓇 𝑒 𝒶 𝓁 𝓁 𝓎 𝒽𝒶𝓅𝓅𝑒𝓃𝒾𝓃𝑔 ✥ ✥ ✥xxxxxx
                                                          𝒜𝓃𝒹 𝓌𝒽𝑒𝓃 𝓉𝒽𝑒𝓎 𝓅𝓊𝓉 𝓂𝑒 𝒾 𝓃 𝓉 𝒽 𝑒 𝑔 𝓇 𝑜 𝓊 𝓃 𝒹 ✥ ✥ ✥xxx

spaceDrusilla had placed candles out on the four tables at the front of the class, ready for the lesson at hand. She couldn't help but wonder if any of the students taking this lesson had the aptitude to See anything in the flame and smoke. She waited for the students to arrive, and then smiled, her arms opening in a welcoming gesture. This lesson was a true test, not just to whether or not a student could See, but also if they took the lesson seriously. "I'd like you all to read the notes on the board, and preferably write them down as well. Then, I will guide you through a meditative exercise to clear your mind, after which you will each gaze into the lit candle on your desk and take note of what you see, if anything." She sat on her desk, crossing her legs in a relaxed seated position, and waited patiently. When the quills had stopped and the eyes were on her, she smiled.

"Alright, now, I'd like you all to sit in your seat like so, or on the floor, if you like. Take a deep breathe through your nose, filling your lungs until you can take in no more air, and then slowly release the air through your mouth. Do this again, and again, relaxing your mind and body. Clear your mind of any images, any thoughts. Calm yourself, center your being. When you feel you are relaxed, a blank slate, open your eyes, gaze into the flame, and See." She watched carefully, eyeing their expressions. Waiting to see if anyone would truly See anything.

xxx✥ ✥ ✥ 𝐼'𝓁𝓁 𝓈𝓉𝒶𝓇𝓉 𝓅 𝑜 𝓊 𝓃 𝒹 𝒾 𝓃 𝑔 𝓉𝒽𝑒 𝓁 𝒾 𝒹
                                                          xxxxxx✥ ✥ ✥ 𝒮𝒶𝓎𝒾𝓃𝑔 𝐼 𝒽 𝒶 𝓋 𝑒 𝓃 ' 𝓉 𝒻 𝒾 𝓃 𝒾 𝓈 𝒽 𝑒 𝒹 𝓎𝑒𝓉
                                                          xxxxxxxxx✥ ✥ ✥ 𝐼 𝓈𝓉𝒾𝓁𝓁 𝒽𝒶𝓋𝑒 𝒶 𝓉 𝒶 𝓉 𝓉 𝑜 𝑜 𝓉𝑜 𝑔 𝑒 𝓉
                                                          xxxxxxxxxxxx✥ ✥ ✥ 𝒯𝒽𝒶𝓉 𝓈𝒶𝓎𝓈 𝐼'𝓂 𝓁 𝒾 𝓋 𝒾 𝓃 𝑔 𝒾𝓃 𝓉𝒽𝑒 𝓂 𝑜 𝓂 𝑒 𝓃 𝓉

User Image

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

MJ Spooks

Demonic Cat

14,625 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • WilyTrickster 50

MJ Spooks

Demonic Cat

14,625 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • WilyTrickster 50
PostPosted: Fri May 22, 2015 4:46 pm
Lesson 1: Fire Gazing

User Image

Lesson Closed

Homework: Spend some time Fire Gazing and attempt to interpret what you see. Make a record of it, and attempt to interpret anything of note.

Attendance Records
Inigo Albion-Alexandre
Present: 0/4
Absent: 4/4

PostPosted: Fri May 22, 2015 5:00 pm
Lesson 2: Centaur Divination

User Image

If you are quoted, your student is registered for this lesson. If he or she does not attend at least one class, his/her house will be docked ten points at the end of the term. Exceptions can be made provided you contact Cara MiaKitty and are able to provide a reasonable excuse.

RedEagleEye007
Inigo Albion-Alexandre

MJ Spooks

Demonic Cat

14,625 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • WilyTrickster 50

MJ Spooks

Demonic Cat

14,625 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • WilyTrickster 50
PostPosted: Fri May 22, 2015 5:00 pm
User Image

c υ r r e n т l y
                                                          𝓼𝓲𝓷𝓰𝓵𝒆
                                                          Looking Distracted in her Classroom with her Sixth Years
                                                          xxxғeelιngxxx
                                                          Focused
                                                          xxxтнιnĸιngxxx
                                                          ❝ Little ducklings, all in a row. ❞

𝒜 𝓃 𝒹 𝒾 𝓃 𝓂 𝓎 𝓂 𝒾 𝓃 𝒹 ✥ ✥ ✥xxxxxxxxxxx
                                                          𝐼 𝒾 𝓂 𝒶 𝑔 𝒾 𝓃 𝑒 𝓈𝑜 𝓂 𝒶 𝓃 𝓎 𝓉𝒽𝒾𝓃𝑔𝓈 ✥ ✥ ✥xxxxxxxxx
                                                          𝒯𝒽𝒾𝓃𝑔𝓈 𝓉𝒽𝒶𝓉 𝒶 𝓇 𝑒 𝓃 ' 𝓉 𝓇 𝑒 𝒶 𝓁 𝓁 𝓎 𝒽𝒶𝓅𝓅𝑒𝓃𝒾𝓃𝑔 ✥ ✥ ✥xxxxxx
                                                          𝒜𝓃𝒹 𝓌𝒽𝑒𝓃 𝓉𝒽𝑒𝓎 𝓅𝓊𝓉 𝓂𝑒 𝒾 𝓃 𝓉 𝒽 𝑒 𝑔 𝓇 𝑜 𝓊 𝓃 𝒹 ✥ ✥ ✥xxx

spaceDrusilla sat behind her desk, staring forward, waiting. She watched the clock on the opposite wall, her head bobbing back and forth, left and right, tick, tock, tick, tock, tick tock... her students should be arriving any minute now. As they filed in she sat up straight and gave a smile, her eyes bright. Today's lesson should be easy, particularly compared to some of the others. "Unfortunately, I have very little to share on this particular subject, at least from personal experience. The art of Divining used by Centaurs is old and arcane, and even the Centaurs themselves have trouble understanding it at times. They are not always willing to share their secrets with Wizard folk, and as such, our knowledge of their methods is exceptionally limited. From time to time, one of their kind will attempt to share their knowledge with an exceptionally worthy-seeming witch or wizard, but this is rare, and should it ever happen to you, cherish the gift. Do not turn down their offer. Learn from them. In doing so, you will learn something that few have been given the opportunity to learn." She stopped then, curious. She had, of course, seen this play out, but in different ways each time... how would it happen then?

xxx✥ ✥ ✥ 𝐼'𝓁𝓁 𝓈𝓉𝒶𝓇𝓉 𝓅 𝑜 𝓊 𝓃 𝒹 𝒾 𝓃 𝑔 𝓉𝒽𝑒 𝓁 𝒾 𝒹
                                                          xxxxxx✥ ✥ ✥ 𝒮𝒶𝓎𝒾𝓃𝑔 𝐼 𝒽 𝒶 𝓋 𝑒 𝓃 ' 𝓉 𝒻 𝒾 𝓃 𝒾 𝓈 𝒽 𝑒 𝒹 𝓎𝑒𝓉
                                                          xxxxxxxxx✥ ✥ ✥ 𝐼 𝓈𝓉𝒾𝓁𝓁 𝒽𝒶𝓋𝑒 𝒶 𝓉 𝒶 𝓉 𝓉 𝑜 𝑜 𝓉𝑜 𝑔 𝑒 𝓉
                                                          xxxxxxxxxxxx✥ ✥ ✥ 𝒯𝒽𝒶𝓉 𝓈𝒶𝓎𝓈 𝐼'𝓂 𝓁 𝒾 𝓋 𝒾 𝓃 𝑔 𝒾𝓃 𝓉𝒽𝑒 𝓂 𝑜 𝓂 𝑒 𝓃 𝓉

User Image

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Sixth Year Classes

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash