Welcome to Gaia! ::

It's A Girl Thing! ♥

Back to Guilds

A Family, A Home. 

Tags: Linkin Park, Contests, Hangout, Role Playing, Twilight 

Reply 12. ✿ - - - Journal Writings
Journal of a Girl Called Monkey (Comments are Welcome)

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

MonkeyGirl188

Friendly Friend

10,800 Points
  • Streaker 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Tipsy 100
PostPosted: Fri Aug 02, 2013 9:01 pm
I have started a journal in this guild before but I just keep forgetting to update it and so I lost it.

I will post about the crap that is going on in my life and about anything that is new with my gaia stuff that I feel I should share with you. I am writing this stuff down in an actual notebook so that I can record anything that's happening so that I won't forget.

Shall I start here?

Well, I have finally gotten everything I needed to do for this community college I'm going to for a year to take some classes and so that I can earn some money in a job, if anyone will f***ing hire me! As well as try to earn some scholarships. Firstly, I have been trying to get a job since I turned 16. I'm now 18 and I'm sick and tired of filling out applications with no reply or to go to an interview but never get hired. I NEVER want to waste time to go to an interview but never get hired. And with the scholarships, I know they're important and all, but I've been and still am unmotivated to do any scholarship stuff.
I've recently gotten enrolled to 3 classes at the college, English, Math and a class for first time college freshmen that I chose to take. The next thing I know, about a few days to a week later, I've mysteriously been dropped out of all 3 classes. I've contacted my advisor who sent me 2 numbers. 1 was to a student helpline which I called 20 times (over-exaggerated to get my point across) to get hung up which was either my phone messing up or something idk. That pissed me off. Number number 2 was to the office to get re-enrolled to my classes, nobody was able to pick up the phone. That pissed me off. And to explain how a bad of mood I would be in, here are the last of the instances that pissed me off. My dogs barking and a stupid idiot pulled out in front of me when I was driving to the college. You have now met with my bad side. I was already losing it from being too stressed with my life all because my dad keeps threatening to kick me out when I'm doing all I can to solve my own d**n problems. Yeah, I play a game or two, but I'm 18, he should just leave me alone. I don't really care if that makes me sound immature, I'm just sick of being threatened to be kicked out. I mean, he threatened to kick me out just because I got breakfast at school! Good god! He says I have the anger issues. It's clear who I get it from.
I get to the school, barely caught them before they left and they got me back into the classes and they said it was because I missed the tuition deadline which I was never warned about. I mean, my school calendar said it was due the first day of class!

Gaia Stuff

I am currently questing Rosamund's Redemption. I am at approximately 900,000 gold (just a little above) out of approximately 1,800,000 gold (higher than the lowest buy now price, unless the price went up). Donations are loved and the link to my quest thread is in my signature.

Sorry, it's long, but I had to get stuff off my chest. Have a nice day!  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 07, 2013 12:43 pm
Well, my dad is mad at me again cuz I don't have a job yet. Yes, I know I need one. But I cant go tell a manager to hire me. Plus, it's not like I'm scared of talking to other people, I'm just shy. Then again, I probably AM scared because of the way my dad talks to me, idk. He decided to set a day that he'd kick me out if I didn't have a job. I don't know if he realizes that I'm a very emotional person. I mean, I JUST went to a job interview yesterday and they said they'd call back to tell me if I had the job or not. They guaranteed that.
Then he says he wants me to become a CNA just because they can make good money. Um, no. Make me and I wont try and if I fail, it's not my fault, I didn't want to take that class. If I wanted to be a nurse, I would have taken nursing in high school. I don't want to be forced to take something I don't want to take. I want to be a graphic designer, I DON'T want to be a nurse aid even. My dad says running a t-shirt company isn't a career, just more of a hobby, BS! Idk if you guys know Splatter Inc. but Splatter Inc. is a company that makes t-shirts. Wooow, how wrong my dad was. I felt that making t-shirts was right for me. There was just something about it that I love. Like I said, I don't want anybody telling me what to be,

Gaia:
Out of a random thought, I made a guild called Shut Up and Take My Money Charities. Haha, I thought it sounded humorous but I felt like I should at least help people out. I'm going to make a mule for that at some point, but right now, I want to get Rosamund's Redemption, the item I'm questing and almost have enough to get it. You can donate as much gold as you want if you want to.  

MonkeyGirl188

Friendly Friend

10,800 Points
  • Streaker 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Tipsy 100

MonkeyGirl188

Friendly Friend

10,800 Points
  • Streaker 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Tipsy 100
PostPosted: Sat Aug 10, 2013 6:19 pm
This is not going to be a long one but it doesn't have to be long. I just wanted to just tell you about my dream last night.

Well, I had my old best friend at my house. We were friends but when high school came, we drifted apart and made new friends. Well, we started to drift apart in middle school but it was definite in high school. She is very nice so I can't be mean to her, I don't see how anybody could be mean to her. Every time we'd pass each other in the hallways, we'd say hi and move on. But now that I'm out of high school, I know we would drift then. Anyways, in my dream, she was at my house and for some reason she just became very mean and all and I was confused and hurt because she told me that she doesn't ever want to see me again or something and all that stuff. But at least she said it nicely in my dream. I had somehow gotten her to apologize about it. It was all about how she wanted skinny friends (because I'm overweight and I'm not just saying that o3o) and all. But I told her in my dream, which I believe settled things in the end, that I have been trying to lose the weight. I guess all my dream was about was that I need to lose some weight. o3o

Weirdest dream ever because I know that she would never get mad at me or say that she doesn't want to be my friend anymore. I mean, she was my first true friend that I made in the 2nd grade. My best friend in fact. It just happened that we drifted apart and became mere aquaintances. But it's not like I can't keep a friend. I didn't really have a friend for preschool, kindergarten and 1st grade because I was a shy person and nobody came up to me. That is, until the 2nd grade. But I was still shy. Heck, I still am. But yeah, strange dream, hopefully I never get THAT dream again.  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 21, 2014 9:00 pm
Man, I keep forgetting about my journal here in this group.

I've been trying to come out of my shell, but when I do, it pulls me back in after getting into an argument with my dad about stupid crap.

It's like he expects me to be the most perfect person but I can't. All I ever need is a little guidance and I can't seem to get that from him. All he ever does is yell at me and threaten to kick me out when I can't even support myself yet. He did threaten to beat me up but thank god he never did. Like my self esteem isn't low enough as it is. stare

From a couple posts ago, I stated that I wanted to be a graphic designer, but that is now changed to a journalist. I want to be a journalist now. It's what I realized I wanted to be since I was in the fifth grade. I only wanted to be a graphic designer because I liked my graphic design class.

I finally have a job, though it's only temporary and hopefully through the summer. I am taking online classes as well and I never want to do that again. But I do plan to go to Eastern Kentucky University (EKU) this fall. I love the campus and I just really want to go. I'd cry if I don't. I hate the community college I'm currently enrolled in.

Gaia related:
I plan to redo my group and try to publicize my group. I also plan to try to buy gc which Idk if I ever will.  

MonkeyGirl188

Friendly Friend

10,800 Points
  • Streaker 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Tipsy 100
12. ✿ - - - Journal Writings

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items