Submit

Enigmatic Malady

Shy Otaku

12,600 Points
  • Egg Collector 100
  • Lapin Patrol Avior: Victory! 50
  • Noble Shade 100
PostPosted: Sun Aug 04, 2013 10:38 pm
I would ask for advice on the facebook page, but people who are my friends will see it on their news feed, and I honestly wish they didn't see my issues.

Anyways

Ugh.. I don't know how to say it, or type it out honestly.. There's so much going on.. I just don't know..  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 05, 2013 1:37 am
O w l - C h a n
I would ask for advice on the facebook page, but people who are my friends will see it on their news feed, and I honestly wish they didn't see my issues.

Anyways

Ugh.. I don't know how to say it, or type it out honestly.. There's so much going on.. I just don't know..

i understand what you mean and honestly important issues should not be revealed to the entire world.
you could start out about one part first ?  

chierisuu

Enigmatic Malady

Shy Otaku

12,600 Points
  • Egg Collector 100
  • Noble Shade 100
PostPosted: Mon Aug 05, 2013 2:00 am
chierisuu
O w l - C h a n

Anyways

i understand what you mean and honestly important issues should not be revealed to the entire world.
you could start out about one part first ?

I feel like I need to do something to help around the house, or even help my mom, but I just feel to weak, or bored to even do anything. My moms selling her van to get us some money for the things we need. Like toilet paper and food, and to pay off our rent. My mom loves this van though, her aunt, someone who was dear to my mom, gave her this van, it might have a lot of problems, but it was in her aunts will to give the car to my mom... But my mom wants to have us survive then keep the car, so she's selling it... I want to get a job, and help out, but my mom says to just go to school, since I'll be a freshman in college, But even then, I'm not really up to doing anything but sitting on my laptop and watching anime and shows, or even movies.. I need to clean my room, has papers and blankets, and clothes all over the place, But when i pick up something, I just heavily sigh and put it back down and go back to my bed.. I'm ALSO dealing with health issues, female issues + normal health issues.. I'm trying to stay healthy, by eating correctly, but I know you need to move around as well, but I'm to weak to move around, i get tired out just standing in the kitchen making myself food.. I just don't know anymore.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 05, 2013 2:10 am
O w l - C h a n

I feel like I need to do something to help around the house, or even help my mom, but I just feel to weak, or bored to even do anything. My moms selling her van to get us some money for the things we need. Like toilet paper and food, and to pay off our rent. My mom loves this van though, her aunt, someone who was dear to my mom, gave her this van, it might have a lot of problems, but it was in her aunts will to give the car to my mom... But my mom wants to have us survive then keep the car, so she's selling it... I want to get a job, and help out, but my mom says to just go to school, since I'll be a freshman in college, But even then, I'm not really up to doing anything but sitting on my laptop and watching anime and shows, or even movies.. I need to clean my room, has papers and blankets, and clothes all over the place, But when i pick up something, I just heavily sigh and put it back down and go back to my bed.. I'm ALSO dealing with health issues, female issues + normal health issues.. I'm trying to stay healthy, by eating correctly, but I know you need to move around as well, but I'm to weak to move around, i get tired out just standing in the kitchen making myself food.. I just don't know anymore.

honestly i can understand how you feel because i am in rather a similar situation to yours , in which i feel utterly unproductive . Wanting to do something ; but not actually doing anything.

your mom is being really realistic props to her; she didn't have much choice in her own opinion.

Is it possible to ask her to let you take up jobs during the holidays for now ? i'm sure she would say yes to that.

my room is like a pig sty as well . honestly there is really no way to go about it except taking action and just doing it . those i can't really be a prime example for that . Since i am disgusted at myself for not doing anything all the time . I am also disgusted at over eating myself and the lack of exercise and just staring at the computer all day. The bottom line is that there really isn't any solution or magic formula that would help except taking the first step and taking action.  

chierisuu

Enigmatic Malady

Shy Otaku

12,600 Points
  • Egg Collector 100
  • Noble Shade 100
PostPosted: Mon Aug 05, 2013 2:18 am
chierisuu
O w l - C h a n

honestly i can understand how you feel because i am in rather a similar situation to yours , in which i feel utterly unproductive . Wanting to do something ; but not actually doing anything.

your mom is being really realistic props to her; she didn't have much choice in her own opinion.

Is it possible to ask her to let you take up jobs during the holidays for now ? i'm sure she would say yes to that.

my room is like a pig sty as well . honestly there is really no way to go about it except taking action and just doing it . those i can't really be a prime example for that . Since i am disgusted at myself for not doing anything all the time . I am also disgusted at over eating myself and the lack of exercise and just staring at the computer all day. The bottom line is that there really isn't any solution or magic formula that would help except taking the first step and taking action.

I need the State ID to get a job, And it's 34 dollars, maybe more, We don't have that type of money right now.

And yea, I do need to take action, but I just can't do it.. I would go out and spend time in the sun, and hang out with people, but I don't have friends off the internet, I moved here, leaving all my friends behind, I made three friends through a girl scout camp i went too, But They stopped talking to me. I kept inviting them to parties we held back when we had money, I invited them to my birthday this year too, They just stopped talking to me.. So now I feel like I shouldn't go outside. I WOULD if my camera wasn't broken too, But even then, At St.Patties day party we had here, Some drunks pushed me, and my camera broke.. So now I can't even finish up on my photography.. I Use to find things to do through Art, But even art now is to boring and makes me feel bored just picking up the tablet pen...

I know, I need to take action.. Easier said then done though.  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 10, 2013 5:08 am
O w l - C h a n
♥ ♥ . . .

oh my, i know that feeling when you know you have to do something, but you just look stare at the walls or check another tumblr ( ...' okay, just one more...! '). For me, short to-do lists help, and telling myself that I cannot turn my laptop on until it's done. Or quickly switching what you do, so you won't get bored (cleaning a part of room - replying to ONE message - doing dishes - reply to another message - cleaning another part of room - sketch something). With a motivating music all the time.

As for money, maybe you could try doing art commissions? Or writing commissions, or selling handmade stuff on the Internet?

. . . ♥ ♥

Lady Ignea

Sweet Singing

Enigmatic Malady

Shy Otaku

12,600 Points
  • Egg Collector 100
  • Noble Shade 100
PostPosted: Sat Aug 10, 2013 5:19 am
Lady Ignea
O w l - C h a n
♥ ♥ . . .

oh my, i know that feeling when you know you have to do something, but you just look stare at the walls or check another tumblr ( ...' okay, just one more...! '). For me, short to-do lists help, and telling myself that I cannot turn my laptop on until it's done. Or quickly switching what you do, so you won't get bored (cleaning a part of room - replying to ONE message - doing dishes - reply to another message - cleaning another part of room - sketch something). With a motivating music all the time.

As for money, maybe you could try doing art commissions? Or writing commissions, or selling handmade stuff on the Internet?

. . . ♥ ♥

i actually applies to College thursday, And Financial Aid as well. So the money part will be taken care of.

As for the other stuff, It's still like a meh thing, But I'm working on it slowly. But thank you for the ideas.

also I love your avatar.  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 10, 2013 5:26 am
O w l - C h a n

i actually applies to College thursday, And Financial Aid as well. So the money part will be taken care of.

As for the other stuff, It's still like a meh thing, But I'm working on it slowly. But thank you for the ideas.

also I love your avatar.
♥ ♥ . . .

Good luck~ ♥
    and thank you c: yours is also very pretty

. . . ♥ ♥

Lady Ignea

Sweet Singing

Enigmatic Malady

Shy Otaku

12,600 Points
  • Egg Collector 100
  • Noble Shade 100
PostPosted: Sat Aug 10, 2013 5:42 am
Lady Ignea

i subscribed to your Art shop. Once I get my dream avatar (The one in my signature) I'll probably go buy art of my OC :3  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 10, 2013 7:09 am
O w l - C h a n

i subscribed to your Art shop. Once I get my dream avatar (The one in my signature) I'll probably go buy art of my OC :3
♥ ♥ . . .

Ahhh thank you, that's great ♥ > U< good luck with getting your dream avvie~

. . . ♥ ♥

Lady Ignea

Sweet Singing

Isis Sister Of Osiris

Lonely Girl

15,250 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Supreme Supporter 500
  • Cash Grabber 500
PostPosted: Mon Aug 12, 2013 8:15 pm
It sounds like serious depression to me...  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 12, 2013 9:07 pm
Seriously. One thing that helps me feel re-energized is exercising, like just getting out to walk. Walking brings forth a refreshing feeling and is pretty low effort (low to moderate) and still burns calories. It really helps you clear your mind and motivation.  

OwnKindOfParadise_92

Dangerous Conversationalist

6,550 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Person of Interest 200
24. ✿ - - - Life Issues

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items