Welcome to Gaia! ::

Digimon: Tamer Island Guild

Back to Guilds

#1 Digimon Guild where you can actually be a Tamer with your very own Digimon. 

Tags: Digimon, Tamer, Island, Digimon Tamer, Tamer Island 

Reply Archive Ship (Announcement & Arc Archive)
2013 Summer & Fall Event Discussion Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Dstdnt

Gallant Knight

13,800 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Battle: Knight 100
PostPosted: Mon Aug 05, 2013 10:13 am
Now that the Digimon Summer is over, following suit of DTI Summer 2010 and 2012, time to usher in a new seasonal event! The 13 Days of Halloween

Also don't forget to check the Digimon: Tamer Island's Social Networking Sites! Follow, Like, and whatever else!

Get connected to Digimon: Tamer Island!

Themes:
Halloween
Get in the spirit of Halloween! A very broad array of costumes and choices can be used for this theme, so don't miss out! Just post here to be entered!

Superhero
As the Digital World is facing its end, there are Digimon willing to fight for its survival and the Digimon and Tamers that call it home! Dress as your favourite superhero to show your support!

Digimon!
Create a Digimon-related avatar! Digimon, Tamer, or other characters from the series!

Prizes shall be awarded soon. Note: They will be epic. wink

Current Guild Events:
2013 RP Event: Registration
PvE Battle: Infinity Mountain
*Brand New!*
Auctions: Auction House *Brand New!*
Contests: Walter Island
2013 Tournament: Registration

PostPosted: Mon Aug 05, 2013 10:48 am
Dstdnt

I only have a week of summer left XD I am going to go make my DIgimon costume now!  

xxx_Mist_of_shadows_xxx

Intellectual Sage

xxx_Mist_of_shadows_xxx

Intellectual Sage

PostPosted: Mon Aug 05, 2013 11:03 am
http://www.tektek.org/avatar/54007373

This is my Roleplay character, Alex I used the picture to make this character, and Chibomon is on his head :3 you can find this by typing the name

Mist_Of_Shadows

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 05, 2013 11:42 am
xxx_Mist_of_shadows_xxx
http://www.tektek.org/avatar/54007373

This is my Roleplay character, Alex I used the picture to make this character, and Chibomon is on his head :3 you can find this by typing the name

Mist_Of_Shadows

It looks really great! =D Great addition of Chibomon too lol. Normally we also ask to make an avatar as well that you can wear, doesn't have too be expensive. 3nodding  

Dstdnt

Gallant Knight

13,800 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Team Jacob 100

Dstdnt

Gallant Knight

13,800 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Wed Aug 14, 2013 8:41 am
As most Tamers know, the Guild has been using the #Digimondays hashtag over the past year, with Digimon updates to coincide and whatever else we can do, and now Digimon on their official social network site is using #DigiMONDAY! cool We'll now be using #Digimonday in further tweets.

If you're a new Tamer, or old, and still haven't followed us on Twitter, liked on FaceBook, or any other social networking sites, be sure to, so you can get up to date updates on what's been going on in Digimon: Tamer Island!

PostPosted: Tue Sep 03, 2013 12:43 pm
Labo(u)r Day oriented week here in DTI! Extra Contest added just for the special holiday in the DTI 3rd Annual Canada & 1st Independence/Bastille/Labour Day Contest along with the Labo(u)r Day Digimon Auction: Amon, and the theme of the week being vacation, what you tend to do on Labo(u)r Day. Don't forget to find the (U)!  

Dstdnt

Gallant Knight

13,800 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Team Jacob 100

Oolong Royaltea

Unforgiving Lunatic

10,625 Points
  • 50 Wins 150
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Battle: Defender 100
PostPosted: Tue Sep 03, 2013 3:44 pm
im already in school sad no more summer for me sad and my avi is already really casual lol. he's also my rp avi, but i cant afford the advancing gambit yet.  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 03, 2013 4:19 pm
Err404_MagnusNotFound
im already in school sad no more summer for me sad and my avi is already really casual lol. he's also my rp avi, but i cant afford the advancing gambit yet.

By now most schools in North America have started. 3nodding sweatdrop Yet, Summer isn't over until the 21st. So even as school starts, Digimon: Tamer Island will be filling your school weeks and weekends with the Digimon fun all Tamers deserve. cool Digimon Fusion's also coming on TV on the 7th as well, so look out for that too! If you want you could add a few random items, like sunglasses, straw hats, anything that's vacation related really I guess, if you wish, doesn't even have to be a Summer vacation. wink Just some tips on what's being looked for lol.  

Dstdnt

Gallant Knight

13,800 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Team Jacob 100

Oolong Royaltea

Unforgiving Lunatic

10,625 Points
  • 50 Wins 150
  • Hellraiser 500
PostPosted: Tue Sep 03, 2013 4:32 pm
yaya biggrin no everyday monotony sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 04, 2013 3:54 pm
oh and here have a davis avi.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.  

Oolong Royaltea

Unforgiving Lunatic

10,625 Points
  • 50 Wins 150
  • Hellraiser 500

Oolong Royaltea

Unforgiving Lunatic

10,625 Points
  • 50 Wins 150
  • Hellraiser 500
PostPosted: Wed Sep 04, 2013 5:40 pm
aaand an apollomon avi (limited item resources, so it s not perfect x.x)
PostPosted: Thu Sep 05, 2013 6:20 pm
Err404_MagnusNotFound

They look really great~ although the Digimon theme was last month lol. sweatdrop Maybe we'll have another Digimon theme, most likely. wink

Also Umon's been hiding for 20 minutes now! 40 minutes left! Here's a hint: Look for it where there is an Event currently ongoing. Remember: The last post of any topic in that Forum!

Dstdnt

Gallant Knight

13,800 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Team Jacob 100

Dstdnt

Gallant Knight

13,800 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Sun Sep 08, 2013 8:07 pm
What Avatar Theme do you want to be done for next week? Just post your thoughts and suggestions here! =D  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 13, 2013 1:36 pm
The Amazing Spider-Man and Man of Steel Digimon Movie Contests are finally arriving tomorrow, with their introductions appearing in the topics today, so to coincide with it, we are extending our Superhero Theme Week for the next week as well! So now you had a week's notice for this upcoming week's theme, so get out your mask and capes and dress along with us for some great prizes!

Also, we hope you have a safe and fun Friday the 13th! At 9:13 PM EST today, the time that this date is, September = 9, the 13th, (4:36 PM EST being the time this post was posted,) there will be a nice little Digimon coming out that is truly a must have for nearly any Tamer, preferring the dark side, or would like to bring the light out of the darkness. wink

Don't forget to post your suggestions and thoughts on what the next Avatar Theme could be!

Dstdnt

Gallant Knight

13,800 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Team Jacob 100

lief_7
Crew

nuGen Staff Lead

22,675 Points
  • Guildmember 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Fri Sep 13, 2013 2:06 pm
Kinda of a dark hero but he's my alien Superhero, back story maybe coming later  
Archive Ship (Announcement & Arc Archive)

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games