OG Gaian

1,900 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Gaian 50
  • Advent Attendee 50
PostPosted: Mon Aug 05, 2013 10:27 pm
User Image

Story Line:

Our story begins centuries ago it was when the humans of earth mastered the art of space travel and thus branched out across the galaxy. In their explorations they discovered they weren’t the only race who called the universe home. In fact dozens of races have banded together to create the Galactic Alliance, an organization designed to bring order to the chaos known as space. The leaders of the Galactic Alliance consist of the six most influential races who are universally known as the Council who have built their chambers on the world of Zariska located in the Harthion Galaxy

Not all races have welcomed humans so openly. Deep in the Frethion Galaxy a race known as the Gorthens see humans as nothing more than a plague to the universe. These gator like creatures are the scourge of the universe and want northing to do with them or the Galactic Alliance. They pillage across the universe spreading like locust infecting everything raping and murdering for mere credits.

The Galactic Alliance has decided it is time to put an end to the pandemonium of the Gorthens so a meeting of the Council has been called. The Six respectable races have gathered to their Chambers and summoned Captain Gerald C. Julion and crew, the first humans to ever set foot inside the revered walls. Captain Julion demanded action be taken immediately and declare war but the Council wished to convene over options other than more blood shed. Captain Julion feared the extinction of the human race so without the help of the Council he prepared for battle against the Gorthens in order to thin their armies.

Though when it came to his death his crew had turned their lives over to the Gorthen having no choice but to surrender some of the crew actually managed to get away and head for Earth and the Alliance for help. Now the Gorthen are gathering for a massive invasion on Earth and only the Alliance and the Humans scattered all over the Universe can bring a stop to this. But before anything could happen Earth had already faced one invasion by the Gorthen only ten years ago, having been able to fend them off they are now massing an attack for world domination.

With the Human race at stake it is up to you and several other races to bring an end to this invasion before it can happen. That was the council's decision after ten years of contemplating the actions of the single human Captain, but they only wish to eradicate his armies this time because their home worlds are at stake, and the Fra'imeriat refuse to help.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 05, 2013 11:04 pm
User Image

Capt. Julion has been killed in his attempts to eradicate the Gorthen armies. His fleet has been lost and it is unknown if they are dead or retreating. Several races have doubts about whether they should fight a war they consider to be hopeless. In order to preserve their life they have joined the ranks of the Gorthen for the sake of their well-being. Because of his actions the leader of the Gorthen has chosen Earth as its next planet to invade. With the will of the humans crushed they too will join. To save their world, humans that were once scattered across the universe must band together with other races to stop the Gorthen army from gaining yet another foot hold on controlling the universe. Though after ten years of building their armies, and fleets the Gorthen have lost Earths coordinates, now they seek to capture, interrogate, and kill any humans who dare cross one of their ships.

lizardman ((mummyman3))

OG Gaian

1,900 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Gaian 50
  • Advent Attendee 50

lizardman ((mummyman3))

OG Gaian

1,900 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Gaian 50
  • Advent Attendee 50
PostPosted: Mon Aug 05, 2013 11:11 pm
User Image

Rules:
1: I am GOD.
2: No godmodding if you are caught doing so you will be kicked.
3: No one liners please try to keep the minimum at least one paragraph we understand writers block.
4: You can not have all powerful weaponry that destroys a ship's hull in one shot a ship's hull is about three times thicker than the average shuttle hull. It will take time to break through.
5: You may not enter the incomplete ship the Dargothonian a ship of massive proportions to be used as a deterrent in the coming war ahead. And by that i mean deep into the story.
6: You may make your own alien race just send me a pic, description, and a name of the race and i shall put it in the aliens race list.
7: Please Post all profiles titled: The Galactic War. In the profile section and wait for me to accept.
8: I reserve the right to add more rules as I see fit.
9: Please respect all players in this forum.
10: Follow all Gaia TOS rules.
11: Romance is encouraged no one wants to die in space alone please keep it pg-17 or take it to the pms.
12: You may curse just not excessively.
13: I will know if you have not read the rules.
14: Use the OOC Thread to talk out of character we don't want to clutter the forum with OOC chat that makes everyone mad.
15: Do not join and not post I worked real hard on this forum with help, so don't join if you're not gonna post.
16: If by any chance you have to leave for any reason (I.E. Fire, funeral, family emergency, moving etc.) please let me know ahead of time so I can take proper action and inform everyone that you will be gone.
17: Please post at least twice a day more is appreciated, if you do not post in seven days time you will be removed from the forum and everyone who has rped with you will be notified so they can make adjustments as needed.
18: Do not pm your profiles i use a smartphone.
19: No im not being strict i just want to make sure you understand the rules of this thread so no one gets hurt by stupid people.
20: Type this somewhere in your profile so I understand you read the rules (highlight it): Is this even necessary

Links:
Alien Races

OOC

DArgothonian ship and blueprints

Accepted Profiles

Galactic Map

PostPosted: Mon Aug 05, 2013 11:14 pm
User Image

Alliance

The planet I was born on was (planet name) my name is also (name)
I have been alive for this many of your Earth years [color= charactercolor](age)[/color]
If you can't tell I am a [color= charactercolor](gender)[/color] and I'm [color= charactercolor](sexual orientation)[/color]
the adventures of space travel has made me keep a journal this is how it starts, [color= charactercolor](Bio)[/color]
The depths of space gave me the interests [color= charactercolor](likes)[/color]
Crap! Why are they on board!? [color= charactercolor](dislikes)[/color]
If you have to ask then sit down for a story [color= charactercolor](Personality)[/color]
Have I left anything out? [color= charactercolor](other)[/color]
My race is[color=charactercolor](race picture and description if making new one add name.)[/color]
Hey [color= charactercolor](username)[/color] let me go I'm not yours to command!

Gorthen

The planet I was born on was (planet name) my name is also (name)
I have been alive for this many of your Earth years [color= charactercolor](age)[/color]
If you can't tell I am a [color= charactercolor](gender)[/color] and I'm [color= charactercolor](sexual orientation)[/color]
the adventures of space travel has made me keep a journal this is how it starts, [color= charactercolor](Bio)[/color]
The depths of space gave me the interests [color= charactercolor](likes)[/color]
Crap! Why are they on board!? [color= charactercolor](dislikes)[/color]
If you have to ask then sit down for a story [color= charactercolor](Personality)[/color]
Have I left anything out? [color= charactercolor](other)[/color]
My race is[color=charactercolor](race picture and description if making new one add name.)[/color]
Hey [color= charactercolor](username)[/color] let me go I'm not yours to command!
I can't stand[color=charactercolor]Alliance or humans: (reason)[/color]
The reason for my traitorous acts is:[color=charactercolor](reason for being a traitor against the alliance)[/color]

lizardman ((mummyman3))

OG Gaian

1,900 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Gaian 50
  • Advent Attendee 50

lizardman ((mummyman3))

OG Gaian

1,900 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Gaian 50
  • Advent Attendee 50
PostPosted: Tue Aug 06, 2013 12:00 am
Triax Nedulas Grathen

Health: 100%
Ship's Health: 100%
Mood: Pissed
Fatigue: N/A
OOC:
Translation: "Damn it! Where is this planet located?" "You human will tell me where your planet is, if you do not tell me I will crush you beneath my foot here and now, now where is planet Earth?" "Earth! Where is it located?"

As Triax sat in his chair with his hand against his head, he looked at the star map trying to determine where the planet known as Earth was located. "Fera! Ji'ast klicto derat gartio likton pi'ontera?" He said to himself as he ran his finger through the holographic imagery before him, he looked over at one of his commanding officers and waved his finger for him to approach, as the Gorthen approached slowly and shakily he reached out with both arms and handed Triax the electronic update board. As Triax looked at it he got up and walked down the ship's bridge to the elevator.

Pressing the button it came up from one floor down, when the door opened he entered the elevator which was covered with moss and slime and scales. Pressing a button with weird mark on it he began his descent down. Heading down to the brig he looked one more time at the electronic update board in his hands, as the elevator came to a stop and the door opened he exited and walked down to the very end where the captured humans who refused to tell him where Earth was, were being held. He looked at the guard who leaned over and unlocked the cell and opened the door as Triax stepped inside he went into the back of the cell and grabbed someone at random throwing him against the bars of the other cell and Triax again walked up and grabbed the man as he hauled him into the air with one hand he stared into his preys eyes and spoke, "Herast gerto nioma Ak'trion geastin vertrio ger'triom Gra'ahaanskion lipkinto?"

The man just looked at Triax and stated his name and rank and military I.D number. Triax sighed heavily and shook his head before he repeated the question, again the man stated his rank, name, and military I.D, growing tired of the human pretty quickly because of the man's inability to understand him he grabbed the man's arm and looked him in the eye, the man smiled and told him to do it. Ripping off the man's arm slowly he listened to his screams of agony as blood spurted and sprayed everywhere. The Gorthen were a really violent race with little to no patience, Triax dropped the man's arm to the ground and shouted with a tone that would make anyone cringe with fear, "Gra'haanskion?! Verax trinig Gratuz?"

The man looked at Triax and spat in the alien's eyes, Triax lifted a hand up to his face and wiped his eye before he slammed the man against the ground again shouting the same question, the man simply looked up and smiled at Triax he wasn't gonna say anything. The guard reached over to a small rack on his right and picked up a staff, he then handed Triax the staff and the leader of the Gorthen's jammed it into the human's back shouting the same question again. He was growing impatient with the inferior species under him, when the human refused to tell him where Earth was and instead told Triax to ******** off, the leader became puzzled and the guard leaned over with what he knew and told him it was a derogatory term referring to human intercourse. Triax grew enraged and put his foot on the man's head and stepped down with such force brain matter and bone went flying as though the alien had stepped on a packet of ketchup.

The other humans quietly sat back in the corner and watched as this all happened before their eyes, some of them threw up blowing chunks all over the floor. Another became stiff as stone and they were all thinking the same thing, "Is this what happened to the captain when he refused to tell them?" They all looked at each other and started screaming when guards armed with weapons came into the brig and started walking down the hall towards Triax they could only hope that they weren't going to be executed but set free. Triax pointed at the humans and said something in the alien's language the gate opened and the screaming ceased as Triax made his way down the hall. He would have to guess where the planet was now, looking at the board one more time he broke it over his knee and entered the elevator once more.

User Image  
Crazy Character Convos! [[The Roleplaying Forum]]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff