60%
 60%  [ 6 ]
omg yes
40%
 40%  [ 4 ]
Total Votes : 10

yummeh-applesauces

PostPosted: Wed Aug 07, 2013 8:20 pm
holy fudge guys it's been forever since i've been on here. i don't even like remember how long ago it was, i don't know if anyone will even remember me

i sure as heckie remember you guys tho like wow

i'm a senior now and that's crazy i remember being on this site when i was like 13 and stuff it's great. anywho. idk if you remember that sam chick from ages ago but that was me. sam lady of darkness or some stuff like that idek like what username did everyone even remember me by idek um

so yeah i guess the deal here is i'm gonna try to rp here again? for my senior project i'm writing a video game and i think that rping will help, between creating new characters to even rping as canon characters from different fandoms. idk i'll try it out. but yeah i thought i'd put a little howdy here and stuff so yeah.

PostPosted: Wed Aug 07, 2013 8:22 pm
The difference between the good guys and the bad guys

Woah woah woah calm down a bit will ya. WB
Is whether they use a human shield or make themselves one.

Shiningdragon21

Omnipresent Mystic

15,190 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
  • Person of Interest 200

SilentShadowDreamer

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Wed Aug 07, 2013 8:23 pm
YOU.

Hi. 83 We still have a 1x1 around here, somewhere.

I'm glad you're alive! And shocked that we're all getting so goddamn old. WHAT IS THIS NONSENSE ABOUT PASSAGE OF TIME.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 07, 2013 8:23 pm
Holy crap, it's been 5ever since you last visited these forums it feels like!

Welcome back~ biggrin

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

yummeh-applesauces

PostPosted: Wed Aug 07, 2013 8:30 pm
Shiningdragon21

no. but thank. ;u;

SilentShadowDreamer

mE. hii. yess i vaguely remember itt. actually i might have actually bookmarked it ages ago. but ikr like holy wow it doesn't feel like it's been that long either i'm just wow. cry.

Animeprincess_9400

ikr? i'm pretty sure it was 5ever ago. thank youu, good to be back. c:  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 07, 2013 8:38 pm
Holy wowzie! I haven't seen you in so long! Welcome back! :3  

spartan309

Lupine Pup

5,050 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500

yummeh-applesauces

PostPosted: Wed Aug 07, 2013 8:40 pm
spartan309
Holy wowzie! I haven't seen you in so long! Welcome back! :3

haha thank you very much! gosh yes it's been agess.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 07, 2013 8:41 pm
yummeh-applesauces

mE. hii. yess i vaguely remember itt. actually i might have actually bookmarked it ages ago. but ikr like holy wow it doesn't feel like it's been that long either i'm just wow. cry.

Yesss, we should see if we can find it. OTL I hope you still have it bookmarked because I never do even though God knows that would be an intelligent idea because since when do I do anything intelligent right.

I can't believe how long it's been. O.o So I will go back to ignoring it after this post.  

SilentShadowDreamer

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

yummeh-applesauces

PostPosted: Wed Aug 07, 2013 8:52 pm
SilentShadowDreamer
Yesss, we should see if we can find it. OTL I hope you still have it bookmarked because I never do even though God knows that would be an intelligent idea because since when do I do anything intelligent right.

I can't believe how long it's been. O.o So I will go back to ignoring it after this post.

i have a lot of bookmarks OTL i hope i hadn't bookmarked it on my old netbook sdjkhfsdf that would blow

ikr tho like okay let's ignore it sounds good.

PostPosted: Wed Aug 07, 2013 8:56 pm
yummeh-applesauces

i have a lot of bookmarks OTL i hope i hadn't bookmarked it on my old netbook sdjkhfsdf that would blow

ikr tho like okay let's ignore it sounds good.

I'll take a look through my ancient links and see if I can find it, and you can see if you can find it, and between us we might actually still have it somewhere OTL.

Just like I'm ignoring math and my thesis yay. That's like a whole month away so whatever. >w>  

SilentShadowDreamer

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

yummeh-applesauces

PostPosted: Wed Aug 07, 2013 8:58 pm
SilentShadowDreamer
I'll take a look through my ancient links and see if I can find it, and you can see if you can find it, and between us we might actually still have it somewhere OTL.

Just like I'm ignoring math and my thesis yay. That's like a whole month away so whatever. >w>

haha okie. prayer circle that we find itt.

omg i'm ignoring my ap english and other summer work right now, which isn't good ffff i have til the end of this month to read like six more books and i'm so screwed it's not even funny hahahaha.

PostPosted: Wed Aug 07, 2013 9:07 pm
yummeh-applesauces

haha okie. prayer circle that we find itt.

omg i'm ignoring my ap english and other summer work right now, which isn't good ffff i have til the end of this month to read like six more books and i'm so screwed it's not even funny hahahaha.

*off to look through links*

At least I don't HAVE to do anything except the Math and even that's just if I don't want to fail my class next year which of course I don't but askfjsdhfiusnfksdfja too lazy to work on it over the summer.

CLIFFS NOTES. ALL THE CLIFFS NOTES. Which books, maybe I've read them and can summarize for you! xD  

SilentShadowDreamer

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

yummeh-applesauces

PostPosted: Wed Aug 07, 2013 9:14 pm
SilentShadowDreamer
*off to look through links*

At least I don't HAVE to do anything except the Math and even that's just if I don't want to fail my class next year which of course I don't but askfjsdhfiusnfksdfja too lazy to work on it over the summer.

CLIFFS NOTES. ALL THE CLIFFS NOTES. Which books, maybe I've read them and can summarize for you! xD

i know that feel bro sdkjfsdf

yes i'm definitely using that for the ones i'm too lazy to read. taking out the ones i've already gotten through, i have to read jane eyre, wuthering heights, brave new world, king lear, and the awakening. then i have to read some book called the things they carried for another class. i can't think of authors off the top of my head except shakespeare. haha.

PostPosted: Wed Aug 07, 2013 9:27 pm
yummeh-applesauces

i know that feel bro sdkjfsdf

yes i'm definitely using that for the ones i'm too lazy to read. taking out the ones i've already gotten through, i have to read jane eyre, wuthering heights, brave new world, king lear, and the awakening. then i have to read some book called the things they carried for another class. i can't think of authors off the top of my head except shakespeare. haha.

Man they just give you all the boring s**t don't they

I hate the Bronte sisters. True story. Hate reading their stuff. I advise Cliffs Notes because any summary I could give will be heavily laced with profanity. OTL King Lear is good, though, and as I recall it's not so very long.  

SilentShadowDreamer

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

yummeh-applesauces

PostPosted: Wed Aug 07, 2013 10:00 pm
SilentShadowDreamer
Man they just give you all the boring s**t don't they

I hate the Bronte sisters. True story. Hate reading their stuff. I advise Cliffs Notes because any summary I could give will be heavily laced with profanity. OTL King Lear is good, though, and as I recall it's not so very long.

ikr. they gave me 1984 which wasn't bad tho. i had to read some thing called heart of darkness and that blew chunks. the book was 74 pages long but it took me for-freaking-ever.

gosh you're not the first person to tell me that jane eyre and wuthering heights sucked tho i've been told like several times to just use cliffs notes.

o that's good, about king lear haha. thing is i didn't grab the no fear shakespeare version so i have no effing idea what any of it actually says.. so i might be trying to sparknotes that one. i know that the awakening is short and i hear that brave new world was interesting tho so i might be able to pull it off otherwise.

anywho i keep nodding off so i'll continue my search through my bookmarks for that thread tomorrow. good night!

"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff