Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Gaian Gay-Straight Alliance

Back to Guilds

Our goal is to spread awareness of, lessen unwarranted hatred of, and create a safe haven for the LGBTQ community and their allies. 

Tags: Gay Straight Alliance, LGBT, homosexual, straight, transgender 

Reply The Gaian Gay-Straight Alliance
Las Vegas Gay Bars

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Purple Robot Queen

PostPosted: Fri Aug 09, 2013 5:42 am
I moved to Las Vegas about a month ago, and now that I'm settled in I'm looking to connect with the local community/scene a bit. Does anybody here have any experience with the gay side of Vegas?

I've heard good stuff online about this bar called The Garage that I think I'll go check out, but again, if anybody has been in the area and has any other/better places to suggest, I'm interested to hear your input.

[Edit: as it turns out, there's a small cluster of gay establishments known as "the fruit loop" that I coincidentally moved in like 1/2 a mile away from, so I've found the gay Vegas scene, it would seem.]  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 17, 2013 7:37 pm
Late, but the gay scene in Vegas is sad.
I thought Kraze was so much fun but they moved it to downtown which is so far.

When I visit, I always use yelp.  

Anthh

Man-Hungry Man-Lover

Purple Robot Queen

PostPosted: Wed Sep 18, 2013 1:00 am
Anthh
Late, but the gay scene in Vegas is sad.
I thought Kraze was so much fun but they moved it to downtown which is so far.

When I visit, I always use yelp.

It does seem to be much smaller and more tame than one would expect in a city like Las Vegas.  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 09, 2013 4:59 pm
Purple Robot King
I moved to Las Vegas about a month ago, and now that I'm settled in I'm looking to connect with the local community/scene a bit. Does anybody here have any experience with the gay side of Vegas?

I've heard good stuff online about this bar called The Garage that I think I'll go check out, but again, if anybody has been in the area and has any other/better places to suggest, I'm interested to hear your input.

[Edit: as it turns out, there's a small cluster of gay establishments known as "the fruit loop" that I coincidentally moved in like 1/2 a mile away from, so I've found the gay Vegas scene, it would seem.]

Share is a new club that's pretty cool, also piranha 81/2 lounge is cool. Gypsy ehh not so much, free zone is alright, drink and drag is awesome, krave burned out, and Charlie's and the eagle are really nasty daddy bars, but on beachwear day you get free drinks, so for that I can't complain.  

hexxboyfriend

Wealthy Entrepreneur

The Gaian Gay-Straight Alliance

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces