Welcome to Gaia! ::

Soquili Services

Back to Guilds

Tags: soquili services, soquili, horse, fantasy breedables, native america 

Reply Feedback Forum
[F] Thank you! (Staff & non staff as well)

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

CheshireKttty

Magical Cat

13,600 Points
  • Grunny Harvester 150
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Magical Girl 50
PostPosted: Fri Aug 09, 2013 11:43 am
While I realize there was recently a 'thank you' thread for Niss and the RP staff, I feel that this particular thank you needed its own thread. (Hope that's alright!)

I love the shop and I love RP but up until just recently I felt as if RP was kind of just... there. Sure we got stats and the possibility of Eldership if you really devoted your time to the rp and had the right soquili for the job. So I would really like to thank the staff for taking the time to do some RP specific events lately. I may not get a chance to rp as much as I'd like or should, but if it wasn't for RP I'd have left the shop and gaia years ago.

So THANK YOU! I appreciate what ALL of the staff have done for the shop and to help further drive it along.

Special thanks to Uta for setting up this Meta! I know it has to be a ton of work but I really hope to see more in the future. Also want to thank Niss for starting up the idea of 500 soquili rpd in one month and having a raffle for it.

Thank you to Mind and Mal for keeping the shop going and dealing with all of the good AND the bad.

Thank you to the colorists who put in lots of effort to keep supplying ponies for us. I know we can get a little demanding sometimes but we appreciate all that you do.

And last, Thank you to everyone who rps, hangs out in thread, and loves soquili just as much as I do. heart

-I'm just in the thanking mood today. I feel that all of the staff do a lot of hard work and they never really get thanked as much as they all should. We're all here for FUN.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 09, 2013 12:46 pm
I'd like to second everything Chesh said above. I remember when I first started wanting a Soquili..back then the chances for one were so few and far between that I nearly gave up for a couple of years and devoted my RPing attention elsewhere.

But then things changed..suddenly there were more opportunities then ever and I managed to realize one of my Gaia dreams and acquire a herd of my own..which quickly grew far beyond anything I had originally fathomed. This is all due of course to the hard work of the Soquili staff. You deal with a lot of crap...but I hope you are all also proud of what you accomplish and I sincerely hope you all know that we are thankful for your hard work. Do we all agree on everything?..not all the time..but that's how families work and I like to think of Soquili as my Gaia family..so thank you.  

JetAlmeara
Crew

Eloquent Raider

Theidren
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Aug 09, 2013 4:25 pm
I shall be the third to agree to allllll this! Thank you everyone sooo much for all your hard work and for continuously working in making the shop a better and more fun place ( heck yes for this meta!! So excited!!) I know I'm not around a lot lately so I definitely just wanted to take the moment to thank you sooooo much!  
Feedback Forum

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games