Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "RPC" *Roleplay Central*
Escape from Zombie High!! ((OPEN&ACCEPTING!!!!)) Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

x Scratch n Sniff x

Sparkly Vampire

PostPosted: Sat Aug 10, 2013 10:38 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Its the middle of the school year and everything is going just fine. Mid Terms are coming up at Shindo High and everyone is frantic for studying and vacation. As the clocks tick second after second the bell rings at 8:35am for second period. Screams fill the hall ways as students gather around the windows to see three teachers at the front gates fighting off a strange man. There's blood and shouting. What the hell got into this world? Its time to grab your nearest weapon and get out before you become a brainless flesh eater's lunch!

Rules
-No Godmodding
-18+ is acceptable
-Violence, Blood, Gore, Romance, and BLOOD!!
-PM Subject Brains! emotion_zombie for Profile.
-Create Your Own Skeletons!!
-Any problems please PM Me.

Characters

User Image

My Name is Aurora Bell Francis
I am female
I am 17 years of age
I am in class 4A, Senior class.
I grew up in a destroyed home. My mother died giving birth to my little sister, who was a still born. My father became a drunk and lost his job a few years back. He has had many women in and out of our house hold that I can not keep track. I have moved 4 times before finally staying in this big city for my high school years. I do not have many friends, nor have I tried to make any this year. I am quite and like to keep to myself. I love reading books and learning more and more about this world past and present.
My power is Electricity. Any spark from mere outlets to lightning itself, can be in my hands.
My weapon of choice is a steel broom stick.

User Image
Gaian~ x Scratch n Sniff x
Name~ Tate Anthony Langdon
Age~ 17
Sex~ Male
History~ I grew up with a Nurse mother and Police office father. They were both very strict, but I always did what I was told. They bought me whatever I wanted, though I never asked for anything. I only wanted them to love me. They thought power and money was 'love'. Ive moved a lot through the years and have come to Shindo High for my Senior year. Other than that, theres nothing new or special about me.
Power~ I control the shadows at your feet. Like a puppet on strings, I can control every move you make and every word you say.
Weapon~ Battery powered Nail gun

User Image
-My Name is Cambree Diane Hillcrest
-I am female, obviously...
-I am seventeen years old
-I am in class 4B, Senior Class
-I grew up in an okay home. My parents were thrilled to have a baby. However, that happy elation soon faded when they realized I could not make sounds. Yes, I am a mute. Never to have a voice that is heard. I can hear, and I can see, but I can never speak. I love music, and playing the piano. People think I am kinda weird cause I can't talk, so they tend to stay away from me. I can communicate with either sign language or writing things down. Also, I dabble in Morse code.
-My weapon of choice is a Cast Iron Skillet
-My special power is Telekinesis

User Image

Name is Ren Timber Winterbourne
I'm eighteen years old and male. I'm in my last year of highschool.
Story is, I grew up here all my life. My mother raises me single handedly, mainly because I was rather unplanned and my father voted out of raising a child. My mother tries her best at her job as a teacher and brings food to the table. I myself am an average student grade-wise, and have a part-time job at a convenience store in town. I don't have too many friends, and I tend to stand out in any crowd, because I'm 6'1/2''. My mother says that my height is the only thing I ever got from my father. I have a girlfriend, but our relationship is a bit ambiguous.
I don't know, I guess I'm a bit quieter than many people. Some find me intimidating, mainly because I'm really, really tall. I'm mature and passive, but not to be mistaken with being shy.
Blessed with the power of telepathy. I can read the emotions and minds of others within a certain radius or with concentration.
All that's left is a baseball bat. I was playing baseball when this all occurred.

User Image

I am Lenore "Bambi" Fortuna.
Obviously, I'm a female. I'm eighteen years old and a senior.
Personality wise, I'm a little wild. I strive to be independent and free-spirited, often the mediator.
I grew up as an only child. My parents were looking forward forward to having a kid, so they did their best to raise me. Because I was their first, they often smothered me, so I often became rebellious. I had to go to extra lessons and tutoring, so my grades were usually the highest. I began to hang with the wrong people and broke several house rules, but I never let it effect my grades. Surely, my parents were furious over everything. They decided that if I got good grades and my behavior was in check the rest of the year, they would pay for me to move out and live in an apartment someplace. In my best interested, I decided I would take it easy and have gotten over the overly insurgency. I'm studying a lot more, and currently have a boyfriend, but my ultimate goal to move out is by far the most important.
I have the power of pyrokinesis. My flames could get a little out of hand, and are mainly controlled by emotions.
In my posession I have a baseball from PE. I don't really use weapons.

User Image
Name: Maverick Alexander Megami
Class: Senior 4B
History: Mav is an average student, he was friendly to those who talked to him but he wasn't overly social, he would often get bored and daydream in classes staring out the window. His home life was relatively calm and quiet, making it easy for him in school, he felt lucky as so many around him seemed to have such broken homes. Power:Telepathy
Weapon:Baseball Bat

User Image

Hi there, I'm Felicia Chastity Evergreen
Don't worry Sixteen Years Old, Female
My story includes Well I grew up in a wealthy family the second of a pair of twins. She is only older by two seconds... Anyway. My sister and I try not to be too picky but we didn't want to go to a private school... Okay so I didn't and she did. Of course she did. Anyway! I keep getting off track... My mother died when I was born and my father resented me. Only because I'm not beautiful and dimwitted... But that I actually have a brain and use it! Unlike my twin... And don't get me wrong, you wouldn't exactly guess we were twins. I mean we are Fraternal not Identical.
My power and preferred weapon I actually have the power to manipulate and destroy plants at my convenience. There is no weapon for me
Controller shabatha

User Image

Hi there, I'm Attina Diane Evergreen
Don't worry Sixteen Years Old, Female
My story includes I grew up in a wonderfully wealthy family! But because of my twin... We didn't exactly live like we had the money... So I had to boost our standings wherever we went. I mean come on, we can't live and look like two different cultures... Obviously!
My power and preferred weapon I prefer ranged weapons. Whether a bow or a gun. Sorry the magic stuff isn't for me...
Controller shabatha

User Image
Gaia name: minus infinity
Character name: Sofia Ann Moore
Age and gender: sixteen (and a half), female
Class: Junior
Bio: We were supposed to be writing essays about the plight of Hamlet, or something like that. Why is Hamlet so moody, anyway? I don't get it. Anyway, I was kind of praying that I wouldn't have to write an essay. Suddenly there was all this screaming ...

Oh, right. I should start at the beginning. My mind wanders sometimes, you know.

I'm the youngest in my family, because I have another sister and also an eighteen-year-old cat named Monstro. He's pretty moody. My Mom has always stayed at home with us, but my Dad has had a lot of jobs over the years. Once he was working at McDonald's. My sister has a job there right now because she needs the money. Kind of funny, right?
I guess my family is pretty average, though. I think I'm pretty lucky, actually.

Anyway, I know I was hoping English class would end already. But I didn't exactly have this in mind...

Weapon: None yet. I was in English class ... is a pencil strong enough?
Power: Invisibility. Now you see me...

User Image
Gaia name: minus infinity
Character name: Daniel Sipe
Age and gender: seventeen, male
Class: Senior class 4A
Bio: I come from a family of healers, actually. We date back to ancient times, even before the modern European settlers. Shamen, high priests, they go by different names. I've actually got enough Native American blood to apply for certain scholarships and be offended when you make certain jokes. But I don't think I should talk about myself right now. What we need to focus on is how all these zombies came out of nowhere. What's going on? I want to help, but I don't think I know how.

Sometimes, school security has taken away my knife. The principal used to always say that it could put my classmates and I in danger. Not like that ever happened ... and besides, I'm lucky I have it with me now. I'd probably be dead right now without it.
Weapon: Swiss Army Knife
Power: healing

Who I am? Revan Stark (Not really my first name, but hey, it's the apocalypse)
What I am? I'm a dude (an awesome one at that) 18 and a senior in High School.
What I Like? I dunno, games and stuff, ooh ooh, and girls! And food too, food is good.
How I am? If you ask around you get crazy, weird, but I feel those are words less awesome people use to describe guys as epic as me.
Powers? Well, I don't think being a mechanical genius or being super awesome count as powers.
Weapons? Well, there wasn't really much to work with, but given enough time and enough materials, I could make something sick, but for now all I got is a pipe.
What my life is like? Well, my parents are really smart, Mom's a Physicist and Dad's an Engineer, so at a young age, I learned how to solve practical problems, you would not believe the cool stuff I got to mess around with, other than that, I got to hang out with my younger brother a lot, though he's not as smart (Still pretty smart, just not as smart as me) but that's fine, he's the strong guy, and I kinda need him around, both as a lab assistant and as someone to keep the Zombies from turning me into human happy meal.
How I look? User Image

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hello, I'm Lyle Stark
I'm 17 and a junior in High School
Interests? The usual teen things like music and attractive women, but I do enjoy physical activity and my older brother's "Projects"
Powers? Oh, you mean my Hyper Focus, I'm still not sure if it's an actual power or not, but I'm able to focus on my environment and perceive everything around me in slow motion.
Weapons? My brother was able to procure a few things for me to use, among them was a sword, though it was rusted and dull, currently working on cleaning it, until then, I'll be using several knifes he took from the cafeteria.
About me? I'm flattered, but there really isn't much to say that my brother "Revan" (his real name is Jeremy, by the way) hasn't already said, I'm sure he talked about how smart our parents are and how they have incredible jobs, mostly I'm just a person of average intelligence who enjoys physical activity and sports, though I do know enough to assist my brother with his little projects whenever he needs a little help.
This is me: User Image

My master is: Boris_Badenov
My name is:
Icarus
Who I am: User Image
History: Icarus was born to a man of science, though the man of science is more of a powerful being. He met the man of science one night while hunting for something to eat. The man fell in love with the cat and named him Icarus. The two bonded and the man of science gave Icarus the ability to speak using his special powers. Even though Icarus knows his master can be a horrible person, he has remained loyal to him.

Abilities: Talk, communicate with minds, the power of hammer space
Weapon: claws

PostPosted: Sat Aug 10, 2013 12:42 pm
bumpy

x Scratch n Sniff x

Sparkly Vampire

x Scratch n Sniff x

Sparkly Vampire

PostPosted: Sun Aug 11, 2013 8:29 pm
bumpy

PostPosted: Mon Aug 12, 2013 11:00 am
bumpy

x Scratch n Sniff x

Sparkly Vampire

x Scratch n Sniff x

Sparkly Vampire

PostPosted: Mon Aug 12, 2013 11:14 am
User Image

PostPosted: Mon Aug 12, 2013 11:17 am
User Image
•·.·´¯`·.·•ambree Ðiane illcrest•·.·´¯`·.·•

Home economics was an interesting class. Today they were cooking, using skillets. Pan frying some fish. It was a good thing that this class didn't require too much communication when working alone like this. Some people just thought Cambree was the quiet type because she never spoke a word to anyone. Come to think of it, she never really made any noise. It took some people time to figure out, but soon it was around teh school. Cambree was a mute. She could hear you, but could only speak back in sign language or writing it down on a little dry erase board she carried around with her in her bag.

Screams suddenly filled the hallways. Students got up to look around. The short and petite Cam managed to push herself through the crowd to see out the window. What was that? She began to listen to other students speak. Zombies... the walking dead? Oh my goodness! A faculty member was just eaten!! Oh that's so gross! She thought to herself as she felt like she was about to be sick. Another student screamed from within the classroom. Turning quickly she looked to see what it was. They were inside the school!!

Running quickly, Cambree picked up her cast iron skillet she had yet to start cooking with. With a quick swing, she caught the zombie on the side of the head with the flat bottom taking it clear off with her follow through. The head bounced off the wall and rolled halfway back. The side of the face smashed flat from her swing, and the top of the head crushed from the way it hit the wall. The body crumpled to the floor and Cam jumped over it. She was not getting stuck here. With a thought her bag was suddenly over her shoulder. The first time she had ever publicly used her abilities with telekinesis around average people. Little did she know, there were others around like her.

Єmotion: Scared~
ℒocation: Home Economics~
ℂompany: No one yet~

dreamyumei

Charitable Lunatic

15,150 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Tycoon 200

x Scratch n Sniff x

Sparkly Vampire

PostPosted: Mon Aug 12, 2013 12:18 pm
User ImageUser Image

Aurora paced around the halls, skipping class yet again. She had math, but never went due to the perverted teacher that would always paw her. Her high heels clicked on the tile floor as she came to a hall with students in a panic. They were heading in her direction, screaming and cries for help. Peering over their heads as they ran past her, she saw them. Lifeless, white eyes, drooling flesh eaters. There was blood smeared and splattered over the walls and windows. Frozen in fear as she stared down the hall to a zombie that had its meal on a young freshman girl. She couldn't move, her muscles were tight and as she tried to scream, nothing came out. There were a crowd of them coming down the corridor. Closer and closer they came and she just watched them shift and groan. Her heart was pounding and hearing a loud metal bang she snapped to her senses. Pivoting her feet, she turned and raced down the hall away from the monsters. "TATE WHERE THE HELL ARE YOU?!?!" Aurora shouted as she found the stairs leading to the Study and Shop classes. Passing room by room she banged on the door to Wood Shop. A senior boy opened the door and she ran to Tate, blood on her white dress and tears in her eyes.

Tate heard Aurora's voice and was a bit startled when she ran in and hugged him. She was always like his sister so when things went wrong, she would come to him for help. This was different. Seeing the blood on her dress made him very worried. "What happened, Aurora?" He asked while leaning down and kissing her forehead. When she explained what was happening, the whole class turned to chaos. Kids ran out into the halls screaming and running. He grabbed Aurora's hand and led her to the utility closet. He grabbed a hammer, two nail gun batteries off of the chargers, a nail gun and 3 boxes of lined nails. Enough ammo to get them through the school. Or so he thinks. Seeing Aurora grab a metal broom stick, he nods and heads to the door. Very cautiously he leads them up the stairs only to be stopped by a horde of zombie scum leading their way. Loading his gun he drops the row of nails, leaning down to grab them, Aurora got in front of him and started beat a zombie that got too close. She stabbed the pole through his eye and kicked off his chest. Tate chuckled a bit and then took her hand, running through the halls and shooting zombies left and right. He was determined to get to the roof and see how far this infection spreads through the city.

PostPosted: Mon Aug 12, 2013 12:52 pm
User Image

Cam couldn't believe the horrendous sight she was seeing. Students getting bitten, screaming out in pain as their entrails was torn from their bodies. Dying shortly there after. A little freshman boy.. well little in the sense he was younger than she. Come on... no one could get much shorter than 5'3". Okay well they could, but she was the shortest in her class. Anyways back to the little freshman boy... well never mind.. he's no more. The silent red head kept moving through the hall until she reached the staircase. Her first instinct was to go down... nope forget that. Too many Zombies.

Looking up there was decidedly less zombies so that is the direction she chose. Good thing she was athletic. Sprinting up the stairs she came across another zombie and giving a good swing knocked him over the railing. Holy mother of all that is freaking holy!! What the hell has happened!? Oh the inner monologues of a mute. It was probably a good thing there was no telepaths nearby. Or were there? She kept running, her adorable little school uniform splattered with blood, as well as her pale creamy skin.

Reaching the roof suddenly, she breathed heavy. The mere sound of rushing wind was the only indicator she was breathing. I have to figure out what is going on.. Moving to the edge of the roof top she knocked another zombie away with the skillet, while simultaneously throwing another zombie into another and having those topple off the roof. Slowly she was becoming surrounded, and she unable to call for help. Oh how she prayed she wasn't the only one trying to fight these things. CLANG! Her skillet resounded as she whacked another zombie, sending her head sailing off the building.

Єmotion: Panicked~
ℒocation: Roof top~
ℂompany: No one, unless you count zombies... then it's zombies~

dreamyumei

Charitable Lunatic

15,150 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Tycoon 200

Greedy Fat Cat

Greedy Fatcat

PostPosted: Mon Aug 12, 2013 6:38 pm
User Image

User Image

Lenore did not know she was screaming. Perhaps it was because of the flurry of other voices around her, yelling and screaming too. Or maybe it was due to the shock, the absolute horror of this situation. Nonetheless, she didn't know she was screaming until Ren took her by the shoulders. He said something, something she couldn't make out. However, the reality of it all seemed to crash down on her, and Ren's harsh and urgent voice finally made sense. He was telling her to stop screaming and to move. Lenore closed her mouth, a little surprised she was screaming and looked up at him with absolute confusion. How was this happening? What was happening? One minute they were playing baseball and the next, their PE teacher goes to check the front gates. And then, well, this. Hordes of zombies chasing students down, biting them, eating them. Lenore stood in the dugout, her figure trembling and her grasp on the baseball so tight, her knuckles were white.

"Bambi! Come on!" Ren tugged on her. He looked just as confused, fearful, and panicked as she did. But he also held a sense of duty. He pulled on her, a baseball bat still in his hand as he did. He didn't really think about it, for thinking about those things were more of a priority than anything. He was about to slap her, before she snapped and started to run. He felt slight relief that she could find some sanity in herself to be able to make sense of this situation. Zombies. Whatever they were, came from, or whatever didn't matter; their main objective was to find safety and help any along the way.

He knew long before anyone else. He sensed it long before anyone knew what was happening. Ren felt the bemused feelings of the teachers at the gate, and that sickening blank static of that stranger. He practically saw the event happening through their eyes, their minds filled with fear and emotions he had never felt in anyone before. Ren was a mind reader and empath. He felt mostly everything that everyone felt and thought. He learned to block most of it, but it was overwhelming. Especially now, with everyone in a panic, his power was hard to control. He wanted to throw up, but this was no time to take a break. People screamed in their heads. The flurry of thoughts and emotions were disgusting. Especially the minds of those who were about to die. They were sickening. Ren slowed, gasping for air. He threw up, bending on his knees as he gagged. Their moments before death were horrific. And that dead static come from them. They had no thoughts, no emotions. They were white noise amongst the screams of the others.

It was Lenore's hand on his shoulder that brought him out of it. Her head was filled with scared thoughts, but it was definitely quieter than the rest. She didn't know it, but Ren could read her through her touch very well. He took a deep breath and looked behind them. They were closing in fast, both mobs of crazed students trying to escape and those flesh eaters chasing them. Ren glanced to the parking lot. There were empty cars and a bus. Ren swallowed, looking back at the building. One of the teacher's keys must be in there to go to one of those cars. He motioned to Lenore, who nodded before they ran into the school building.

PostPosted: Tue Aug 13, 2013 4:00 pm
User ImageUser Image

Tate kept his hand linked with Aurora's as they ran up the stairs. Shooting a zombie in the front of the head, breaking the skull and pinning the back to the door leading to the roof. He pushed his arm against its chest as the door swung open, knocking a zombie behind it to the side. He saw a young girl across the roof with a small hoard scattered around. Cocking in more nails he began picking down the lifeless flesh eaters and running toward the stranger. "Hey! Are you okay?!" He shouted toward her as his hand let go of Aurora's.

With her heart in her stomach, Aurora nodded at Tate knowing he was going to take care of the other student. She stopped mid step, turned to the four zombies stumbling their way and grinned. She exhaled softly before gripping the steel pole and charging. Quick steps around them and the techniques she learned in martial arts class with a bow staff. She stabbing through their eyes and even smashing a head off of one. Wiping the blood from her face, she walked over to Tate and the young girl, with a warm smile.

x Scratch n Sniff x

Sparkly Vampire

Sivlerwolf14

Devoted Streaker

PostPosted: Tue Aug 13, 2013 6:13 pm
Maverick heard all the screams from the hall ways and people running, and that unnerving moan. He had heard it before but only in video games, but hearing it today it sent a chill down his spine. Fear, a true fear he had never felt before. He grabbed one of the baseball bats from the gymnasium as he made his way to the roof, though he didn't like the idea of being trapped up there. He had to admit there were strength in numbers. He wondered if that mute girl was able to get there. Being mute could be quite the problem during a crisis like this.....he followed a trail of slain zombies up the stairs to the roof, where he saw at least three others and he started walking over to them, cautiously  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 13, 2013 6:28 pm
User ImageUser Image

Aurora looked back and saw a young man walking their way. She felt relieved. So many students had been taken down right before their eyes and to see that even strangers faces popped up, made the pain in her chest feel lighter. Glancing behind him, she saw a zombie struggling to get to its feet. Before she could charge over, a quick shot sending a nail flying inches from both her and the new comer, straight into its head. "Are you alright?" She asked a little loudly to the new face that had survived this raid.

x Scratch n Sniff x

Sparkly Vampire

Sivlerwolf14

Devoted Streaker

PostPosted: Tue Aug 13, 2013 6:48 pm
Maverick was shocked when he saw two of them take an aggressive stance towards him then saw the nail hit a zombie near his ankle. He heard Aurora call out towards him and he nodded and said "I am unharmed, what about you?" he said as he walked closer towards them. He kept his guard up the entire time though, as people can become quite dangerous in times of crisis.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 13, 2013 7:10 pm
User ImageUser Image

Aurora smiled warmly, "We are fine. I'm Aurora Bell of class 4A. Captain of the martial arts club and vice president of the Art club." She introduced herself with a chuckle that was suddenly cast off by an aura of gloom. She remember what was happening more as zombies began to break through the open door. "Introductions later Bell. Its time to kick some walking dead a**!" Tate said as he began shooting at their heads, some misses, some hits. Aurora closed her eyes for a minute, thinking to herself and trying to relax her breathing. She tightened her grip on the pole and sparks shot between her fingers. Charging forward she attacked as quickly and cautiously as she could. Knocking some down, stabbing others and trying not to get bitten.

Tate shook his head when he noticed the electricity, though at this point, exposing their powers was the least of their worries. He slid in more nails to the gun, holding it now with one hand and held his other hand out as if he had strings attached. The shadow of his arm stretched out to three zombies coming around from the fire escape connecting the lower gym roof to the one they were standing on. He pulled them close to himself before flicking his hand to the side, sending them over the edge of the school and to the now blood splattered pavement below.

x Scratch n Sniff x

Sparkly Vampire

dreamyumei

Charitable Lunatic

15,150 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Tue Aug 13, 2013 8:22 pm
User Image

Cambree was beginning to fear that she wasn't going to be able to fight them all off when suddenly two people came bursting on the roof top and shooting the zombies... with a nail gun. Well.. That was effective. The other girl literally kicked their asses. Well, she was a good fighter. Being a tennis player, Cam had a mean swing. Gripping the handle of her skillet like a tennis racket she swung. It sounded like a gong going off when the hit landed. She nodded in response that she was okay. Unable to sign, or write at the moment. She recognized the two, but didn't know them personally.

It wasn't too long before a third person appeared. The young man and girl took care of the zombies right behind him. Introductions started happening but was thankfully cut short for the time being. How awkward that could have been for her. HOLY s**t!! She is shocking.. Hahaha!! Oh I kill myself sometimes... Oh and lookie at him.. He is casting a big shadow on things. Alrighty... look at this people! She knew they couldn't hear her, or so she thought. She threw her skillet with an over arm throw. Guiding it with her telekinesis she managed to hit a zombie square in the head.

Oh but that wasn't the end of it. The cast iron skillet then flew to the side with speed and force whacking three more zombies... The last one was a bit of overkill so to speak as it continually bashed it's head in with about six hits before flying back to her outstretched hand. She then gave them a look to match her thoughts, What? It kept getting up... She moved closer to them, throwing a few more off the building top in the process.

Єmotion: Glad to see other living beings~
ℒocation: Roof top~
ℂompany: Tate, Aurora, and Maverick~

"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out