Welcome to Gaia! ::

The LGBT Guild

Back to Guilds

This is a guild for all sexual orientation equality supporters to chat and feel welcomed. 

Tags: Homosexual, Bisexual, Transgender, Genderqueer 

Reply Help and Advice
I need her. HELP.

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Rated__M__Z

PostPosted: Sat Aug 10, 2013 9:59 pm
OK,so recently a lesbian girl tried hitting on me, and of course I played along. but when I announced I wasn't gay she got really upset... and the next 2 days I thought about her... She then texted me and we started talking talking. I am not sure what changed in her mind but she told me she wasn't ready for a relationship and I lost her. Now, she's all I think about. Being gay isn't something my family supports so I want to be sure I am before I come out. I don't have an attraction toward another female besides her And I can't shake her. I need to know. How to get her back. Or how to know who I am inside.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 19, 2013 8:54 pm
Rated__M__Z
OK,so recently a lesbian girl tried hitting on me, and of course I played along. but when I announced I wasn't gay she got really upset... and the next 2 days I thought about her... She then texted me and we started talking talking. I am not sure what changed in her mind but she told me she wasn't ready for a relationship and I lost her. Now, she's all I think about. Being gay isn't something my family supports so I want to be sure I am before I come out. I don't have an attraction toward another female besides her And I can't shake her. I need to know. How to get her back. Or how to know who I am inside.

Not to sound crude or anything, but that sounds like karma got you back. I hope you learned that leading people on is not okay. You'll end up hurting them, yourself, or both parties. I think she changed her mind because she lost your trust and now moved on. You could try and ask her if anything is a problem and slowly rebuild that trust. And for your sanity, do not obsess on ways of getting her back. Let things occur naturally and this time be honest.  

Derailing

Luna Breeeze
Crew

Chatty Fairy

7,950 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Flatterer 200
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Tue May 20, 2014 10:21 am
Honestly, Who say's you need to come out just beause you like this girl?
Be with a girl and see how it feels once things start feeling right then worry about teling your family. but you your self don't sound sure enough to tell any one anything.

Learn with in you. Before you go out and about about you!  
Help and Advice

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games