Submit

moonlight_peach12

Romantic Nerd

15,325 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Converting 1 item 100
  • Magical Girl 50
PostPosted: Mon Aug 12, 2013 11:02 am
Hi girls I was wondering if I could get some advice please. I'm going to be going on a date real soon in October & I was wondering if anyone could give me some suggestions on what would be a good gift to get for him. Also since I will be going to an anime convention for the date I have decided to cosplay after all since I got to see him last week which was nice. Also he said he wanted me to cosplay & have fun at the convention.

Update: I have decided instead of getting my date some cologne I decided to buy him something from the convention like a plushie or something like that. I have also decided that I will wait till we become a couple before I buy him some cologne so I can take my time to look at all the different scents. I also will be cosplaying instead since he wants to see me dress up like an anime character.

PostPosted: Sun Aug 18, 2013 1:08 pm
It depends what colour the dress is. Black or white will generally go with anything, but it's up to you really sweatdrop  

Wolf-keybearer

Sparkling Shapeshifter

16,650 Points
  • Battle: Mage 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Battle: Rogue 100

Mimidolly

PostPosted: Wed Aug 28, 2013 12:49 am
I don't know a lot about cologne sorry. sweatdrop I do know that long wigs look good with strapless dresses. 3nodding What color will your dress be?

PostPosted: Wed Aug 28, 2013 9:58 am
I just went on a date with him a week ago it went really well. I wore a black strapless dress with some pink colors in it. We are still going to meet at realms con in october. I think it will be a lot of fun. I think I will be cosplaying after all for the convention which should be fun. I still want to get him something I just don't know what to get yet. Thank you everyone who posted in my thread I really appreciate it.  

moonlight_peach12

Romantic Nerd

15,325 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Converting 1 item 100
  • Magical Girl 50

flauterfli

Gekko

3,700 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Timid 100
PostPosted: Sat Aug 31, 2013 11:02 pm
I really dislike cologne, sorry sweatdrop

Probably dark or possibly blonde would look great.

PostPosted: Sun Sep 01, 2013 8:39 am
flauterfli

I'm thinking about waiting till the anime convention & getting him a plushie of his choice. I think he will enjoy getting a plushie from someone who likes him very much? Thank you for posting in my thread I really appreciate it. I have decided not to get him cologne till we become a couple.  

moonlight_peach12

Romantic Nerd

15,325 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Converting 1 item 100
  • Magical Girl 50

flauterfli

Gekko

3,700 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Timid 100
PostPosted: Mon Sep 02, 2013 12:38 am
moonlight_peach12
flauterfli

I'm thinking about waiting till the anime convention & getting him a plushie of his choice. I think he will enjoy getting a plushie from someone who likes him very much? Thank you for posting in my thread I really appreciate it. I have decided not to get him cologne till we become a couple.

Oh a plushie would be so cute *o*

My hubby holds onto meaningful things like that, so he'd love it.

I "built" a bear for him at the workshop in Disneyland while were on a band trip in high school, which sounds kinda silly but he used to sleep with it until I moved in with him.

And this was before we were even a couple - he was in love with me for quite awhile and I was entirely oblivious to it.

PostPosted: Tue Sep 03, 2013 8:13 am
flauterfli
moonlight_peach12
flauterfli

Oh a plushie would be so cute *o*

My hubby holds onto meaningful things like that, so he'd love it.

I "built" a bear for him at the workshop in Disneyland while were on a band trip in high school, which sounds kinda silly but he used to sleep with it until I moved in with him.

And this was before we were even a couple - he was in love with me for quite awhile and I was entirely oblivious to it.
That is so cute that your boyfriend has a bear you made for him before you became a couple that is nice to hear. I think he will enjoy a plushie as well especially because they have so many to chose from at the convention. I just hope I can find one that he will like a lot. Thank you for posting hugs  

moonlight_peach12

Romantic Nerd

15,325 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Converting 1 item 100
  • Magical Girl 50
26. ✿ - - - Boys

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items