Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shinobi Nations ( Naruto Rp Guild )

Back to Guilds

Gaia's most ambitious guild. Now updating! 

Tags: Naruto, Boruto, Villages, Ninja, Shinobi 

Reply ☄[} The Sage Lands :: Summoning Country
☄ Summon Island: Turtle Paradise Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

AandOE

Captain

Star-Crossed Astronomer

17,000 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Full closet 200
PostPosted: Wed Aug 14, 2013 9:54 pm
User Image

The main island's name is humanly incomprehensible, meaning "Free Floating." A name that perfectly reflects the turtles that live here. They protect their hidden oasis with all do respect, and expect others to do the same. They do not perform rash actions unless provoked first. Though any disrespect to their oasis will cause them to shun you entirely, making you incapable of ever wielding their defensive power.

✘ Posting
You must make ten posts of traveling to "Free Floating".
and confronting the turtles that live here.
Your tenth post should then be confronting Senkame.
✘ Anyone who was auto-ranked without good reason will be stripped of their summon
✘ Number Generator
When you attempt to gain the Elder's trust you must generate a number to succeed.
The higher ranked you are, the easier it is to gain control.
Generate a random number from 1-10

✘ Chuunin
Get a 2 or 9 to obtain summon
Two attempts
✘ Jonin/Anbu/Oinin/Special Jonin
Get an odd number
Two attempts
✘ Kage/Sannin
Get an even number
Three attempts

✘ Penalty
Disrespect to their oasis loses you all rights to obtain this summon with that rpc.
You will be shunned by them, completely.
No excuses accepted, this includes stepping on the coral.

PostPosted: Mon Aug 19, 2013 10:27 pm
Ken of the Long Knives

Sunagakure's Butcher

There's a beast in every man and it stirs when you put a sword in his hand.

Chaos isn’t a pit. Chaos is a ladder. Many who try to climb it fail and never get to try again. The fall breaks them. And some are given a chance to climb, they cling to the realm or the gods or love. Only the ladder is real. The climb is all there is.

User Image

Knives finally made his way to the land of the turtles. It was much different than the land of the sand. He kinda like it as he explored and finally came across one of the first turtle of the turtle island. (1)

"Eh? Who are you? Why have you come here? Wait, oh you're much older than the ones I usually deal with. Though still very young." Ningame said as Knives approached with as much respect as he could.
'Oh such an old thing'
'You're one to talk.' (2)

"My name is Knives, I have come seeking an audience and hopefully to sign the contractual pact with your great boss."
"You have have you? Well I suppose we'll see about that now won't we." Ningame said as Knives and him began to walk. The pace was quite slow for Knives but he did not say anything as it allowed him to take in the view a lot more. It really was quite something to behold. (3)

"This is as far as I go. It's been a long walk, but I sense that something is different about you." Ningame said looking at Knives before slowly turning around to leave Knives on his path.
'I think he knows.' Knives thought to himself as he continued on his way before coming across yet another turtle who was about his size almost standing still looking down the shaft of his bow that he had strung.
"The perfect shot. Takes a long time to reach." Knives said to the turtle who only seemed to grunt at the time.
"And patience can not be taught." he replied as he put down his bow slowly and began to walk with Knives and assess his quality. (4)

"That, I suppose is the most true." Knives agreed.
"Something that perhaps, you lack." Nemui replied back in a slow manner. Knives was a bit taken aback but he did not argue with the turtle. He knew himself all too well that he was a bit of a hot head, but perhaps this would change that he hoped.
"It can not be taught, but perhaps it can be learned. Perhaps there is hope for you yet." Nemui said as he went his separate way from Knives. (5)

An outlaw walking through the valley of men
glared with a sunken eye of death
moved his head from side to side and said
come on you gutless slugs fight like a man
state your name and business and let's see what you got
another body for the hangman's count
show me the bar, and show me the cards

Chakra: 730/730
Stamina: 810/810
(Active Chakra: 990/990)
1030/1030

Jaxdrill

Jaxdrill

PostPosted: Mon Aug 19, 2013 10:44 pm
Ken of the Long Knives

Sunagakure's Butcher

Chaos isn’t a pit. Chaos is a ladder. Many who try to climb it fail and never get to try again. The fall breaks them. And some are given a chance to climb, they cling to the realm or the gods or love. Only the ladder is real. The climb is all there is.

User Image

Knives continued his journey into the beauty that was the turtle island. Everywhere he stepped he was afraid that he was going to step on something and be shunned completely. That would be his worst nightmare. 'Oh come on, you've got me. What more do you need? (6)

Knives continued to be amazed by the landscape before coming across a turtle who only seemed to stare. He followed Knives for a time and this did make conversation difficult. "It seems you are a man of few words but much action." Knives said attempting to figure out who this warrior was. As far as Knives could tell he was a warrior of great strength and prowess. (7)

As Knives and the silent turtle journeyed Knives was interrupted in his thinking by a voice. "Oh don't mind Jikoku. He's always like that. But I must say he is good at what he is asked to do. Perhaps that might be you who is the one who will give him orders." the voice laughed as Knives tried to figure out where it was coming from. Even with all his training he was unaware of where the voice was coming from. It seems that these turtles were trained even better than Knives himself. But that should not have been surprising in the least. "May I know who speaks?" He inquired. ( 8 )

"I suppose I should show myself." Jinsoku said as he emerged and Knives wondered how he ever missed him. For he was quite large of a turtle. "I'm Jinsoku, and you little one seem to be almost at the end of a journey." He said eyeing Knives as he nodded to Jikoku who began to walk off. "Perhaps the boss turtle will accept your request. You seem a decent fellow. A little rough around the edges, but that is always something that can be smoothed out can it not?" Knives just nodded solemnly and respectfully. "Well it seems that we have arrived. Within that temple is where we shall see if you have earned our respect. So far you have done well to not step on the coral or harm any of the environment. Perhaps you have a chance. I believe your name was Ken was it not?" Jinsoku asked leaving Knives confused as to how that was known, but did not wish to be disrespectful. (9)

1030/1030

Jaxdrill generated a random number between 1 and 10 ... 7!
PostPosted: Mon Aug 19, 2013 11:01 pm
Ken of the Long Knives

Sunagakure's Butcher

User Image

Knives entered the temple of the turtles and looked around amazed at so many turtles in one area. The temple was definitely bigger on the inside. This was probably due to the fact that it went down slightly and towards what appeared to be an island. However this was no island. It was the great summoning Senkame. "Who comes seeking my audience? Someone with no patience nor respect? No, just one with no patience it would seem."

"Great Senkame, my name is Ken Ookita from the Village of the Sand." Knives said with a bow. "I have come to request a contract. Much of what I was told was that of praise for me, or so I was told."

"You smell of Bear. Why might that be?" Senkame asked after Knives finished.

"Well we do have the Bear Sage in our village." Knives began

"You do do you? Than why do you seek us out? If you have no patience clearly they are better than us." Senkame noted as Knives tried to think upon an answer.

(10)

1030/1030

Jaxdrill

Jaxdrill

PostPosted: Mon Aug 19, 2013 11:09 pm
Ken of the Long Knives

Sunagakure's Butcher

User Image

Knives had the perfect answer in his mind for Senkame. "I come seeking you for you are the masters of defense. You know the great power that comes from a defense rather than mindless defense.

Senkame thought upon Knives words before receiving word from another turtle it seemed about the words from the others that He had met along the way. "Really now? Well very well then. Knives Ookita, I shall let you sign and view you as the Sage of the turtles. May you serve the title well." Senkame said as a turtle brought forth the scroll for Knives to sign and keep with him. Knives pierced his finger and signed his name in blood before putting the scroll across his back like a napsack. He bowed and turned to leave. Oh I will need a Sage stick I suppose?

"Ah yes I suppose you will." Senkame said as Knives traded for a sage stick that he would use later. It was a finely made stick one that he would hopefully put to good use later.

[Exit back to the world]

1030/1030

PostPosted: Tue Sep 24, 2013 8:55 pm
Ken of the Long Knives

Sunagakure's Butcher

User Image

Knives made his return to the turtle lands and looked for the leaders he had met it seemed not so long ago. "I have returned oh great masters to learn the ways of the Sage training." Knives said with a humble bow

1030/1030

Yo-ko
So apparently you get to control the Master summon for this stuff according to the sage thread

Jaxdrill

Yo-ko

Hallowed Prophet

PostPosted: Tue Sep 24, 2013 9:08 pm
Jaxdrill
Oh yeah...this will happen...

The smaller and wiser turtles looked to the large man, the male hobbling around with his walking stick. He spoke in an old croacky voice like that of an old man, but his words held such weight and wisdom no one would seek to ignore them.

"Returned, you have? In complete, your training was. Choose your method, and begin we shall. "  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 24, 2013 9:12 pm
Ken of the Long Knives

Sunagakure's Butcher

User Image

"I shall attempt the Oil. I am not normally one to attempt to find a faster way of training but I fear my village may need me see. Let us attempt the Oil at least once, before we continue down the usual path of training for these." Knives said remembering James being trained in the art of the sage.

(And I shall become a jedi like my father before me)

1030/1030

Yo-ko

Jaxdrill

Yo-ko

Hallowed Prophet

PostPosted: Tue Sep 24, 2013 9:16 pm
Jaxdrill

Revealing the oil, the sage spoke.

"Alot, a dot does...."  
Jaxdrill rolled 1 10-sided dice: 1 Total: 1 (1-10)
PostPosted: Tue Sep 24, 2013 9:22 pm
Ken of the Long Knives

Sunagakure's Butcher

User Image

"So it would seem. Well I suppose here goes everything and nothing." Knives said. Upon applying the oil Knives began to feel the slow drawing in of power while he concentrated. His body began to fill with the natural chakra. It didn't seem like it was over loading him just yet. But he knew how volatile it could be. Knives focused on bringing in the energy around him into his own body focusing to try and balance out this new input of chakra into his system.

(1/5)

1030/1030

Yo-ko

Jaxdrill

Yo-ko

Hallowed Prophet

PostPosted: Tue Sep 24, 2013 9:30 pm
Jaxdrill

The sage nodded in approval

"a bond, you have formed"  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 24, 2013 9:38 pm
Ken of the Long Knives

Sunagakure's Butcher

User Image

A bond that was only the beginning. Thank goodness for the oil. It was hard enough to concentrate without the oil. Not to mention the occasionally blabbering from the demon.

'I won't allow this you know.'
'You shut up!'

Knives focused, feeling his body swell with the power of nature around him. His body was confused as to why there was this influx. It did not fight it as much as he believed that it would. He was feeling his body accept it and bring it faster than he probably normally would with the PED senjutsu oil.

(2/5)

1030/1030

Yo-ko

Jaxdrill

Yo-ko

Hallowed Prophet

PostPosted: Tue Sep 24, 2013 9:43 pm
Jaxdrill

"Keep going, you must. Complete your training you will"  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 24, 2013 9:49 pm
Ken of the Long Knives

Sunagakure's Butcher

User Image

Knives barely heard what the master summoner said. His focus was the key to mastering this and being better for his village. He had no need to be Kage, but he was to be a weapon for his village. A weapon that knew the power of the arts. Of nature and more. Even if Chakra was not his thing. It was still the basis for everything. He could feel and even hear nature in a different light than any other time he remembered.

(3/5)

1030/1030

Yo-ko

Jaxdrill

Yo-ko

Hallowed Prophet

PostPosted: Tue Sep 24, 2013 9:54 pm
Jaxdrill

The sage nodded in approval. so far, their was no need to beat this man with a big a** stick. Hopefully that would change...  
☄[} The Sage Lands :: Summoning Country

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff