Just so arg... angry rant?

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Lustnmisery

Dangerous Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Thu Aug 15, 2013 11:03 pm
Okay so I work at location B and the main branch is location A. At my workplace for the work I do people at location A are getting about $10 an hour after being the directors of their department. I run location B entirely myself and manage to keep track of ever single minute detail because I'm overly obsessive like that... anyways my boss's love it because I get s**t done and the investors like my system. My older brother who runs location C was making about $9 an hour and he runs a location about the same size as mine but with about two more people then my team has but I am still at $8 an hour.
When I asked about raises and how we earned them, the director who trained me said I should have gotten a two dollar raise the minute I was switched to location B. But I haven't, I've gotten lots of positive feedback about my progress and I was thinking maybe I might have earned a raise but on pay day (today) my check is still the same while my brother got a three dollar raise which was brought about because he brought my productive a** to the company so they rewarded him for recruiting. I practically s**t bricks and went godzilla on them but I hid my anger well.
I just don't know what to do because I don't think my brother should have gotten a raise when I believe I earned it. sad
I dunno maybe I m completely wrong and I don't really deserve it but regardless some directors make more than I do and I've been running location B for three months now and I moved here one month after I started working at this company. (Note: the company works fast so the better you are the more work they give you based on evaluations by investors only about five maybe six people total have control over locations outside the main location.)  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 16, 2013 9:01 am
OK. That is frustrating. You definitely need to talk to some more higher up people. If you were meant to get a raise, you need to complain or bring it up. Because "you were supposed to.." isn't a good enough answer. Ask that person who is in charge of changing your pay. If he can't do that for you, he must know who can.
Don't keep working your butt off if they're not going to pay you what you deserve!

LadyYuzuna

Lustnmisery

Dangerous Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Fri Aug 16, 2013 11:15 pm
LadyYuzuna
OK. That is frustrating. You definitely need to talk to some more higher up people. If you were meant to get a raise, you need to complain or bring it up. Because "you were supposed to.." isn't a good enough answer. Ask that person who is in charge of changing your pay. If he can't do that for you, he must know who can.
Don't keep working your butt off if they're not going to pay you what you deserve!

I'm more angry now, when I asked they said they'd let me know before the weekend whether or not I was being evaluated.. No calls, no emails, nothing.. it's like they think I am not gonna keep asking.  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 17, 2013 4:59 pm
Lustnmisery

I'm more angry now, when I asked they said they'd let me know before the weekend whether or not I was being evaluated.. No calls, no emails, nothing.. it's like they think I am not gonna keep asking.

Yeah, they want you to give up, but thats your hard earned money! Sounds like you're a great employee. Keep asking, but be nice about it. Don't want to give them a reason to not give you anything.  

LadyYuzuna

24. ✿ - - - Life Issues

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff