Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

CaptainXXMorgan

Perfect Waffles

PostPosted: Fri Aug 16, 2013 3:00 pm
Prelude.

It happened long ago, and the details are still blurry though the data is there written on ink. Whether it's true are not were for those that chose to believe what they read. Sometimes it was all they had to go on, and those words were there for a reason. A school long ago was built by four founders, for their own reasons. It was an average school for all ages, but used to house those with special abilities that would not fit well with in normal society. Those special students with a sensitive mind, the six sense able to reach out to others.

The school was at first designed to protect these students and study them a little closer. Due to the government funding the school , it turned into points of hostile experimentation and a hazardous place for most children. Events underwent and various murders occurred. The school was a little famous for it's rumors because of it, but the government did their best to cover up these incidents and continue with experimentation. They were covered, but some did not forget. Ten years later these murderous and strange events were dug into again, only to be thwarted a second time. Publicly the school was shut down, but in reality it was re-located and re-found into a more private sector.

Children were most suspected to psychic abilities , and often taken at a young age for practice, study, education and sometimes experimentation if they were unique to previous studies. The government wanted them for warfare , to put them where they were needed most for their own gain. Some would say it's vile for their use, but those of the higher ups understood sacrifice for the greater good rather than decisions leaning towards the morally upright. The story starts with a new team, six young adults, to move into the world that they only knew most of through books and video.

PostPosted: Fri Aug 16, 2013 3:08 pm
Rules

I] No God-Mod, Rudeness, or Cybering

II]Feel free to reserve, I expect some profile within three days no exceptions.

III] Try to be active, post once a week at least. Let us know if you're going on leave, we can't really afford to lose a character though so...try not to quit, but let us know if you're going to.

IV] Try to at least put your character name or something in the post, I don't cross characters and gaia user very well. So, only reason why I ask. Make your post however you want as long as it's readable and doesn't stretch the page.

V] Though I will be attempting to guide a lot of the story in a direction, you have free reign to develop the characters as you go, it can all be worked around to whatever it may be. It's role play, be creative and have fun. Title your profiles or registration with 'X'

CaptainXXMorgan

Perfect Waffles

CaptainXXMorgan

Perfect Waffles

PostPosted: Fri Aug 16, 2013 3:22 pm
The Six

There are six main characters. Three with physical abilities(only allowed one) and three with more passive/supportive abilities. I will list the physical's I want, and the supportive can choose their primary and secondary abilities.

Front Line

Pyrokinesis- Ability to manipulate fire. M

Psychokinesis- Ability to manipulate energy and matter (telekinesis).

Adapt - My character.

Support

Heal ability
Secondary Ability

Support 2 F
Precognition

Support 3

Feel free to chose from this list.

Abilities that I won't allow are...

Scrying
Dowsing
Clairaudience
Bilocation

[align=center](Anime picture)[/align]

[size=10]Name: (First and Last, but only last names will not be used or known except by your own character)
[align=center][b]Personality[/b]
(Can be a list or just a small description)

[b]Background[/b]
(Give it a small paragraph at best. The characters were taken into the underground program as children and most children lose a lot of their memories as they age over time, feel free to be creative)

[b]Abilities[/b]
(This can include your psychic skills along with your other field skills, and even hobby skills) [/align][/size]

PostPosted: Fri Aug 16, 2013 3:33 pm
Profiles

User Image

Name: Yu Clipton

Personality
Yu is a mysterious sort of figure, normally quiet and very serious. Some questions her intentions or trust worthiness due to her lack of opening up. Most get an intimidating aura from her, and she sticks to her work often. Her least notable trait is her curiosity, as she tends to hide it.

Background

There isn't a lot known about Yu when you pull up her information. Like many children she was taken from an orphanage and into the private school district to study. How she was discovered was a mystery on its own. She grew up with promising skills and results, though a lot of her abilities were hidden and most within the lower level districts of their government branching are unaware she's a psyche. Those within her district know very well, though don't speak of her abilities for safety purposes. Most of her records involved with the school have been tampered with, making her a not so liked person among her peers and higher ups.

Abilities
Adapt is an ability she has had forever, allowing her to slowly gain the psychic abilities of other psychics around her though the requirement is to spend time in closer proximity with said types for an extended period of time. The more time, the more power gained equaled to their power, and it would take an equal amount of time away from them to lose said abilities. It can be a great strength, and a great weakness.

Due to its downfall, she's been under various types of combat training between hand to hand, melee weapon, and basic gun training. She's fairly good when it comes to paper work and paper trailing, and an exceptional swimmer. She enjoys 'snooping' for a better term, gaining information in various ways which has applied here.

CaptainXXMorgan

Perfect Waffles

CaptainXXMorgan

Perfect Waffles

PostPosted: Fri Aug 16, 2013 3:36 pm
Announcements

Chapters

"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers