Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shinobi Nations ( Naruto Rp Guild )

Back to Guilds

Gaia's most ambitious guild. Now updating! 

Tags: Naruto, Boruto, Villages, Ninja, Shinobi 

Reply ☄[} The Sage Lands :: Summoning Country
☄ Summon Island: The Lizard's Bastion Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Wolfe Whitehorn

Eloquent Elocutionist

10,100 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Bloodsucking Bros 250
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Fri Aug 16, 2013 5:12 pm
User Image
The main island's name is difficult for any man or woman to pronounce, taking in a large portion of the lizard's hard dialect, though when translated it roughly means Bastion: A twin ring of bulwark walls stands around their makeshift home. The homes themselves are an amalgamation from the effort of prior residents and their own natures, shrines follow through the forest towards a temple at the foot of the large volcano, protected from the outside and inside by the natural bulwarks of trees and stone respectively. There is a network of tunnels and flows designed through the shrine city to allow lava to flow through them safely, as long as the visitors pay attention to their surroundings. The tropical location and proximity to volcanic thermal forces give the Lizards a constant source of heat, with which they keep their cold blooded bodies running.

✘ Posting
You must make ten posts of traveling to "Bastion".
and confronting the Lizards that live here.
Your tenth post should then be confronting Preda Dabul.
✘ Anyone who was auto-ranked without good reason will be stripped of their summon
✘ Number Generator
When you attempt to gain the Elder's trust you must generate a number to succeed.
The higher ranked you are, the easier it is to gain control.
Generate a random number from 1-10

✘ Chuunin
Get a 2 or 9 to obtain summon
Two attempts
✘ Jonin/Anbu/Oinin/Special Jonin
Get an odd number
Two attempts
✘Konin
Get an Even Number
Two Attempts
✘ Kage/Sannin
Get an even number
Three attempts

✘ Penalty
Disrespect to their forest, shrines, or the temple on the volcano loses you all rights to obtain this summon with that rpc.
You will be shunned by them, completely.
No excuses accepted.

Brooy rolled 10-sided dice: Total: 0 (-0)
PostPosted: Tue Mar 25, 2014 5:42 pm
_________________________________________________User Image
chakra || 1100/1100 xxxxx stamina || 370/370 xxxxx rank || Jounin xxxxx classes || Ninjutsu || Medical

Ryouichi could be seen walking through the forest that surrounded the forest that protected the temple. He had really no idea where he was going but, he knew that he was looking for the lizards that occupied this area. So, with this in mind he just walked blindly through the forest as if nothing were wrong. In fact he actually enjoyed the forest as it made him feel at home with his natural element. [1/10]

He must have been walking through the forest for at least twenty minutes when he noticed a rock spear coming out of the wall. 'Well, that's interesting.' Ryouichi thought to himself as he walked past it. That's when he heard something in the distance. Slowly, he approached the noise and saw that a small lizard was throwing spears with it's tail. Perhaps this was one of the lizards he was looking for. "Excuse me but, would you know how to B-Bascton." Ryouichi asked, the pronouncing of Bastion way less than perfect and the lizard looked back at him. "You're talking about Bastion... Turtle." The Lizard said as it threw a spear right by Ryouichi's head, hitting the tree behind Ryouichi. "I know where it is. I'll show you." The lizard said as it started to walk. [2/10]

Ryouichi keep a steady pace behind the lizard as it walked. "So, what's your name?" Ryouichi asked as to make a bit of conversation as they walked. "My name is Fong Thip Punpun. You should figure out how to say Bastion before we get to Boss or he won't like you... turtle."
The lizard said as they continued to walk. Ryouichi made sure to take note of that as he didn't want to disrespect these creatures in anyway. [3/10]

They continued to walk for sometime through the forest without any words. Ryouichi one the other hand continued to try and say bastion. Over time he got it down and he smiled softly. However, he noticed something he hadn't noticed before. Another lizard was walking along side them. It hadn't said anything and it just seemed to be walking with them. "That's Nanaki Noi. Don't worry about him though I'm sure you will since you're a stupid turtle." Fong said as they walked. [4/10]

Ryouichi and the other two lizards continued to walk through the forest. Not much was said other than a few things from Ryouichi that was making obvious comments about the area. This would end up earning him a "you're a stupid turtle" comment from Fong. Ryouichi didn't mind the things the lizard said however. The other lizard, Nanaki, was really quiet though but, it kept right close to Ryouichi. That didn't bother him either though. [5/10]

While Ryouichi was walking he noticed a few different shrines were in the forest. At one point he decided to go up and touch one for some reason. When he did touch it, it turned into another lizard and it looked at Ryouichi. "Who's this guy?" The lizard asked, seemingly not talking to Ryouichi. "Some stupid turtle that wants to go to Bastion. Probably wants to talk to boss like a stupid turtle would." Fong said as he continued to walk and Ryouichi followed. However, it seemed that this new lizard was going to stay with them. [6/10]

Ryouichi looked down at the new lizard as they walked. "What is your name? He asked the new lizard and it looked back up at him. "My name is Shiromari." It told him as they walked. "How did you turn into that shrine? I've never seen a jutsu like that." Ryouichi asked and it was true. The type of jutsu, if it was one, was strange to him. "It's not a jutsu but, if it was, it is the most perfect transformation technique ever." It said as it looked back forward and they continued walking. [7/10]

They continued walking for a while and he saw the place that they were going to coming into view. It was actually a pretty beautiful sight. So, this was Bastion, he almost wished that he lived here. Though it was a lot warmer to him than it was in Konoha. He smiled gently and continued to walk with the three lizards, no words were spoken anymore, just a shinobi and some lizards walking to Bastion. [8/10]

Ryouichi couldn't help but, feel a twinge of nervousness as he got closer to the city but, he couldn't turn back now. Well, he definitely couldn't go back now since he probably couldn't find his way. Though as they were walking he saw a large salamander coming into view. Ryouichi didn't know how big it was until he had gotten quite close to it. "What brings you here shinobi?" It asked and before Ryouichi could answer Fong said. "He's here to talk to boss." This made the large salamander nod and motion over towards the temple. The salamander then tunneled underground and disappeared for a moment. [9/10]

The lizards and Ryouichi walked towards the temple together in a group. Slowly, they walked up the stairs and walked into the temple. Ryouichi was then lead to the middle of the temple which seemed to be a large circle and quite dark. However, he recognized the big salamander that was out in the front earlier. He looked around slightly and couldn't see where this boss was supposed to be.

Quotes:

AandOE

Quote:

Justsu Used:

Brooy

Omnipresent Cultist

AandOE

Captain

Star-Crossed Astronomer

17,000 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Full closet 200
PostPosted: Tue Mar 25, 2014 5:49 pm
brooystart

Everybody must be having trouble with lady luck these days, as Ryouichi's luck landed on an even number. (try 1-10 next time~) Departing, the lizards scurried away, their confidence in the shinobi, waning. Perhaps in two days' time, they'd allow for Ryouichi to try with lady luck's attention once more? An air of tension settled across the temple, indicating that the Jounin should not press any further for now.  
Brooy generated a random number between 1 and 10 ... 4!
PostPosted: Tue Mar 25, 2014 5:53 pm
chakra || 1100/1100 xxxxx stamina || 370/370 xxxxx rank || Jounin xxxxx classes || Ninjutsu || Medical

Ryouichi looked around slightly as the other lizards moved away. If he was ever nervous, this moment in time destroyed all those other moments. "Lizard boss, I have come here to speak with you. Please show yourself!" Ryouichi yelled out to the temple, not sure if he was looking like a crazy person or not.

Quotes:

Quote:

AandOE

Justsu Used:

Brooy

Omnipresent Cultist

AandOE

Captain

Star-Crossed Astronomer

17,000 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Full closet 200
PostPosted: Tue Mar 25, 2014 5:58 pm
brooystart

✤ If you are unable to obtain a summoning, you must wait [ 2 real days ] before attempting for any summoning again.
___( Do not forget to check within each island to see how many attempts you have. )

The tension in the air was mounting. Staying any further before returning in several days' time would likely be lethal.

PostPosted: Tue Mar 25, 2014 6:01 pm

The tension was getting to Ryouichi and he found himself slowly backing out of the temple. "Okay, I will be back when things are a little calmer." He said calmly before he backed out of the temple, then turned around and took off at a full off sprint. It looked like he was gong to have to wait a bit until he could talk to the Boss. Perhaps they were having a bad day or just didn't like Ryouichi.

Quotes:

AandOE

Quote:

Justsu Used:

Brooy

Omnipresent Cultist

Brooy rolled 1 10-sided dice: 7 Total: 7 (1-10)

Brooy

Omnipresent Cultist

PostPosted: Thu Mar 27, 2014 6:03 pm

Ryouichi came tracking through the forest. He told the lizards that he was going to come back so of course he was going to make good on his word. The forest was dense but, it wasn't like he wasn't used to the forest. He was able to use some of the skills he had picked up from going around Konoha to find his way back to the Lizard city. [1/2]

The city, Bastion, came back into view of Ryouichi. It was in truth pretty beautiful but, RYouichi had no time to look at the city. He needed to go to the temple as soon as possible and speak with the boss if he would allow it. However, RYouichi felt that this time he was better prepared. There was no way that he was going into that temple like the last time. [2/2]

Ryouichi walked into the temple and walked right into the middle of it. "Lizard boss! I have come back as I said before! I know that we can and will be friends! We will conquer our enemies and make them bow before us! My family will become yours and I will become part of your family!" Ryouichi yelled out to the temple walls. It would be obvious that he was a lot more serious this time.

Quotes:

AandOE

Quote:

Justsu Used:

PostPosted: Thu Mar 27, 2014 6:31 pm
brooystart

Looks like Lady Luck saved the day! Izzy crawled off of a wall behind the shinobi, curling up around him. "Izzy is my name," he responded, putting his head down on the ground. "One of my subordinates will have a contract for you. Go sign it when you're ready." Soon, the delicate 'z's could be heard sawing off from him as he napped.  

AandOE

Captain

Star-Crossed Astronomer

17,000 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Full closet 200
Brooy rolled 1 10-sided dice: 5 Total: 5 (1-10)

Brooy

Omnipresent Cultist

PostPosted: Thu Mar 27, 2014 7:01 pm
__________________________________________User Image
chakra || 1400/1400
xxxxx sa g e C h a k r a || 000/350 xxxxx stamina || 370/370 xxxxx rank || Jounin xxxxx classes || Ninjutsu || Medical

Ryouichi's hand fell on Izzy's head silently as he waited. A huge wave of relief came over him now that he successfully had obtained the summon. Now, all he had to do was wait for the contract to be brought to him. It wasn't long though as he watched Fong come running in with the contract. The scroll was then opened for Ryouichi. He quickly bent down and bit his thumb. With his thumb he would then sign in his name in blood on the contract. It was only then that he realized that he was the only summoner. That made him feel quite proud to have made first contact. However, he had much bigger fish to fry. ”Fong can you bring me to the large Salamander?” Ryouichi asked the lizard. ”His name is Ibuse... turtle.” The lizard said in response as Ryouichi picked up the contract and fastened it behind him. However, it seemed that the lizard was going to lead him to Ibuse so, he followed. It was only a few moments trip as Ibuse was in the temple just off to the side a bit. As soon as Ryouichi had been lead to Ibuse, he approached Ibuse. ”Ibuse, I know I have just became part of the family but, I need something to help me further my progress and to help us all in general. As a Senju some of my jutsus require a bit of extra power to use them. The only power that I know of that is strong enough is Sage jutsu. I must become a sage in order to use the natural chakra around me and us to use this jutsu. Will you please bring me to the two that can teach me sage mode on this island?” Ryouichi said to the creature calmly. However, it seemed that his respect would pay off. ”I will lead you to them but, it doesn't mean they'll train you. Come get on my back and I shall bring you to them.” Ibuse said to Ryouichi and Ryouichi got on his back.

Ibuse walked farther and deeper into the temple. Ryouichi could tell that they weren't just going to a place on the same level, they were going lower and lower. Eventually, he was able to hear bickering over something. He couldn't quite pick it up yet but, as he got closer it got louder and louder. Eventually Ibuse lead Ryouichi into a room filled with lava and oil and a basilisk and gecko. He was finally able to hear what they were arguing over however, they stopped as soon as one of them noticed Ryouichi and Ibuse were in the room. It wasn't long after Ryouichi had gotten off that Ibuse left the room. ”What do you want?” The basilisk said then the Gecko turned to it. ”What do you think he wants? A pedicure? Oh maybe he came all the way here to get a new mask, after all he could use one.” The Gecko said in an extreme sarcastic and condescending tone. Ryouichi felt his mask and it did indeed felt tore up and old. Perhaps the thing was right. He didn't have time to respond though as the basilisk once again spoke up. ”Well, if he's here to train for Sage jutsu then I guess we better decide quickly. I think we should.” The basilisk said to Ryouichi's surprise. He hadn't even said anything and she wanted to train him. ”Why the hell would we train him? If we are going to he better pay to use my beating stick and that oil. It's not like it's cheap.” The Gecko said and Ryouichi reached into his pocket to produce a pouch. He then threw it on the floor in between the two.

”Well, I guess we better get started. Go into that oil. It'll help you use the natural chakra around you.” The gecko said as it walked over to the oil. Ryouichi then started to pull off his clothes until he was left in his underwear and his mask. ”Kid, you're going to want to take off your mask. Don't want it to get wet. Here.” The basilisk said as it threw him a new mask that seemed to be made out of bone. Ryouichi took his mask off and quickly put the new one on, this was literally probably going to be the only time that anyone would ever see his actual face and only the two sages would know. However, before Ryouichi would get in the oil he picked up his last masked and pulled out the paper Ibara had given him. He then put the paper with his clothes. Ryouichi then started to take steps into the oil. It didn't particularly feel special to him but, perhaps it was because he hadn't emerged himself more. He walked further into the pool until he was waist deep into the pool. ”Good, now go ahead and try to channel the natural chakra around you and use it as your own.” The gecko said to Ryouichi and Ryouichi went to go ahead and start to do this. He made a handseal and started to try and control the natural chakra around him. [1/10]

Little did Ryouichi know that this was actually going to be more difficult than he orginally thought. It wasn't like trying to control normal spiritual chakra. No there was something about this chakra that made it particularly hard to control. Perhaps it was the fact that he was uncomfortably hot but, he highly doubted that. He knew that natural chakra could be found in the air but, perhaps trying to mold that wasn't enough. Perhaps he had to do it a different way. ”Are you going to tell him what he's doing wrong or should I? He kinda has a constipated look about him.” The basilisk said to the Gecko and the Gecko nodded softly. ”He obviously doesn't realize that we're in the middle of a volcano where there isn't a lot of natural chakra. He's trying to use natural chakra in the air I'm sure like an idiot.” [2/10]

Ryouichi honestly did feel somewhat dumb and a little insulted that the two were talking about him like he wasn't actually there. Like he was just being spectated as if he were a game. However, he wouldn't let this get to him. Now, if there wasn't a lot of natural chakra in the air here then he had to look for a source of natural chakra around him. Perhaps this was actually what the gecko was trying to teach him first, finding the natural chakra and sensing it. It honestly made sense so, Ryouichi closed his eyes and focused. Now, he could use his skills for sensing normal chakra but, that was only a little bit so he didn't have a good basis. He only knew how to find normal chakra and to bring it to him. That was what he was doing after all. So, he decided on this plan and started to look for the natural chakra in the volcano. [3/10]

It had been a few moments and Ryouichi had noticed that neither the Gecko or the Basilisk had said anything. He opened his eyes gently and looked at the two. ”What are you looking at boy?! If you want to do this you have to block out all distractions! Natural chakra is not a toy to mess with! If you can't even block out silence, how are you supposed to control Natural chakra without being petrified!” The gecko yelled and the basilisk only nodded in agreement. Ryouichi took this to heart and closed his eyes. He did need to block out all distractions and just focus on the one thing. He knew that Natural chakra was indeed a delicate thing and that it could kill him if he wasn't careful. So, with all this in mind he once again started focusing on trying to find the natural chakra. However, he wasn't quite sure what he was looking for. [4/10]

There was more silence, however this time Ryouichi didn't bother doing anything about it. The most important thing right now was his hunt for the natural chakra. He honestly thought it would be easy to do this since he was a Senju but, his theories of this were indeed wrong. If anything this was probably one of the hardest trainings he had ever undertook. However, he did notice something hidden a little big away from the lava. It was a chakra source he had never seen before. He had finally done it! He had found the natural chakra in this volcano. He was extremely excited but, he knew that his training wasn't over yet. He still needed to control the chakra. The next steps were going to be difficult but, he knew that he could do it. All he had to do was to make sure he didn't absorb too much so he didn't end up petrifying himself.[5/10]

Now, it was time to start on the next step of this training. The gecko and the basilisk had helped a lot actually but, now it was time for him to do this by himself. The other two would only be there now if he started to petrify himself. Ryouichi made a new handseal and started to attempt to harness the chakra from the flowers. This was the only natural chakra in the place but, there were a lot more flowers than he had previously thought there was. So, he started slowly. He would start to try and control the chakra which proved to be a difficult task indeed. Doing something like this was going to take a lot of skill and patience. [6/10]

Patience was one of the few things that Ryouichi was proud of having. This is what allowed him to get through the process of trying to control the chakra. It was difficult at first but, Ryouichi was slowly starting to be able to control it more and more. Ryouichi didn't bother to actually absorb the chakra quite yet as it was important to be able to actual control it first. So, he continued to pull the natural chakra from the flowers around the area. In almost no time he had managed to control a good amount of natural chakra. This wasn't really anywhere near what Ryouichi's actual chakra pool was but, it was still a good amount for a beginner to be controlling however. ”I think he's getting it.” The gecko said, Ryouichi barely hearing it since he was focusing so hard. [7/10]

Now came the hardest part of this entire training. Ryouichi was going to have absorb this dangerous chakra and create a perfect balance. He couldn't absorb too much or he would start to petrify. So, with this in mind he started to absorb the chakra that he had brought to him. There was a strange sense of power that Ryouichi felt as he absorbed it and he had only absorbed a little. It was no wonder that people wanted this power and to be able to feel what it was like. However, he didn't allow this thought to last much longer as he needed to keep utter control over the chakra. [8/10]

”Perhaps he really did get it.” The gecko said as Ryouichi slowly absorbed more chakra into his body. It was rather difficult to control inside the body so he made sure to only absorb small amounts at a time. This way he would be able to introduce the chakra to his system without over loading it and petrifying himself. He didn't however notice the subtle changes that were starting to happen to him as he absorbed the chakra. His skin was turning slightly more scaly like a lizards and a slightly green color. [9/10]

Ryouichi continued to absorb the chakra that he had gotten from the flowers until there was no more. However, he used the chakra to move it around his body and just to make sure there wasn't too much. He hadn't been told that he was being petrified so he figured he was doing alright. He decided that he could probably handle a bit more natural chakra so he slowly started to gather more. Then soon after he started to absorb it. He then added this to the pool of natural chakra that he had made and opened his eyes to see the Gecko and the Basilisk staring at him. ”He's done it.” ”I knew he would be able to do it.” They said as they stared at him in his new form. Ryouichi smiled softly and released the chakra that he had absorbed, his body going back to a more normal state, however he still had a scaly look about him. ”Thank you too so much for what you have helped me with.” He'd say with a smile. 10/10

Ryouichi would bow to the sages respectfully then pull his clothes back on. "Once again thank you so much but, for now I must return to my village." He'd say with a smile then disappear.

[Exits]

Quotes:

Quote:

Quote:

Justsu Used:

PostPosted: Wed Jul 19, 2017 7:17 pm
User ImageUser Image

A small boat, barely large enough for two people, was all that kept the pair from having to swim a pretty far distance. Jeon wouldn't have minded, but Jay disliked having to take a backseat while she swam; however he was always more keen to being the controlling force. She couldn't really understand, even though he explained that he didn't enojy that she could hold her breath on average half a minute longer than him. She wouldn't let him drown,but that was besides the point insofar as he was concerned. So she stood at the head of the boat, perched on the rickety vehicles bench. Her eyes were set on the island in question. Jay was made to do the work. [1/10]

Halfway to their destination, the pair had a small spat, Jay irriated hat she wasn't helping him, and in true Jeon fashion, the girl launched into a tirade about her brother complaining too much. She didn't want to take a boat, she wanted to swim, and he didn't want to let her swim so he had to push the boat. Even so, Jay reacted in kind, softly snapping at her for being irrational: she'd be doing all the work if they hadn't split. She narrowed her eyes, and he held her gaze.[2/10]

By the end of the argument, they'd run aground. Jay's arms were tired, rightfully so in fact, and Jeon Gyeon was proud of herself. THey made their way inlad, almost totally dry, and skirted the outside of the forest for a bit, trying to take in what they saw. Two large walls blocking in something. Jeon and Jay moved closer, a short fifteen minute landhop in the distance. They discussed options as they approached, wondering exactly how it was that they could go after these summons. How could they be accepted? What kinds of things did they like. At some point on the way to the gate, they came upon another clearing, this one void of life, oddly. As they walked they didn't really think much of it. Jeon, in rare form,mentioned to say the name of their destination correctly. "Bastion, Jay. That's the name. Sounds like one of the words from the Swamplands." She mused. Then, just below them, the ground began to rumble noticeably. Something had stirred. [3/10]

Just below their feet, Jeon and Jay felt the ground break quickly, before they could react. Up from below a huge mound of purple flesh erupted. Within just a few seconds they were easily standing two stories up int he air on top of something huge. It moved to shake them off, and they obliged, happily, avoiding a bit of poison gas that was threateningly rising into the air from the creatures mouth. They rolled to a stop, Jay a bit harder than his sister who stood on guard. The creature looked down at them, two small eyes focusing on either of the duo. A long tongue snaked from it's mouth, washing over it's face, clearing debris. "Bastion. My home. How is it you, one of those small, frail humans, can speak it's name?" A bit frightened, Jeon seemed to tremble before she spoke. Jay was quietly watching the monster, reaching for his machete just in case, but not quite drawing it. "It sounds similar to the wards in the swamp lands, where we are from," she admitted. The monstrous lizard leaned close, purple gas no longer rising from his mouth. "Why do you come here?" he asked, no less intrusive. The twins looked between themselves before back at him. "Well, mister... uh..." Jeon trailed off. The lizard perked up, speaking his name with pride/ "I am , IBUSE of the lizards!" His voice boomed, and made the twins stagger backwards. "I am Jeon Gyeon, and this is my twin borther Jay. We are here seeking your home land to request your aid, mister Ibuse." He seemed less than interested at hearing that, but it seemed he didnt careto stop them either. He turned and began walking to the gate without so much as a grumble. [4/10]

Along the walk, Ibuse commented on how slow humans were. "It's like for some reason I only ever meet slow pokes. Must be the tiny legs... but then again some of you go bouncing around like little flies." Jay commented for the first time on that. "Don't lizards eat flies? he said sarcastically. Another voice popped out beside him, and he jumped a little. Jay, looking at the new face, so a lizard who looked... almost more human beside him, flanked by a smaller lizard tha even he. "No, ya dumb tutrle. Well, wait, yes we do but also we eat other stuff. Like dumb turtles!" he called. The other one had Jeon's attention as Jay turned his head to the side in confusion. [5/10]

The smaller lizard walked along beside Ibuse more than the shorter gray lizard who apparently didn't know the difference between a reptile and ahuman. "What's your name?" she softly spoke the smaller lizard on all fours as they walked. His head lazily turned to Jeon Gyeon, but before he could speak the other summon burst out with his mouth once more. "He's Nanaki, and I'm Fong Thip Pon. Try your best to remember it, you dumb turtles." Jay went to speak, but Jeon hushed him, smiling at the energetic little buggar. "Bringing them to the boss?" Nanaki asked Ibuse. The larger lizard merely grunted at first. "They want to sign a contract, it would seem." Jeon and Jay each made eye contact with Nanaki in turn, before he smirked, or as much as a lizard can, and turned back to the gate. They had finally arrived. [6/10]

The massive walls were impressive enough that the twins went silent upon seeing them so close. Ibuse himself reached up, slamming his knucklde hand into the gate and waiting for a response. In a minute or two he spoke. "We got a pair to see the old one. Open the gate." Jeon and Jay tensed. Were they going to be turned away already? Sure enough, the gate did open and slowly they began to file in, taking in the warmth, avoiding spots the lizards seemed keen not to venture too close to. They were, after all, near a somewhat active volcano. [7/10]

The pair reached a cave, which was somehow even hotter than the outside, before they saw another, rather large Lizard. This one was stuck to the back wall, looking down at the pair with his huge eyes. THough it must have taken effort to get into that spot, he seemed perfectly comfortable. below him, a pair of Lizards clearly of some esteem and age, sat awaiting their prospects. "Welcome, young humans," a feminine voice called out. "We can take it from here," the male counterpart spoke after. The chameleon narrowed his eyes into slits before disappearing from view. Ibuse burrowed into the ground, making little noise to his credit. Fong and Nanaki simply walked back out of the cave, taking up positions on either side of the mouth of the cavern. [8/10]

"So, you little humans want us to lend you our power? Why would we be inclined to do something like that?" the lizard woman asked. As if to punctuate, the male simply grunted, rolling his tong over his eyes, which were large and bulbous quite like a Gecko. Jeon answered them earnestly. "My brother Jay and I, I'm Jeon Gyeon by the way, came to Bastion all the way from Kumogakure hoping to sign a contract so that we could grow in strength." [9/10]

Jay followed up her statement. "Kumogakure gave us a place to live, somewhere full of oppurtunity that was given to us as if we were native to their lands. It is all we can do to give back by protecting it's people. A recent run in with some people who threaten that way of life, that village, left us with scars, painful reminders that we weren't good enough yet by then. We wish to never have to feel that way again, and similarly we want to ensure no one else does. If it is within you to agree, we would like to, not only sign a contract, but to train under you and your people here in Bastion." The lizards looked at each other as if making a decision simultaneously.

Stats

Current BGM:
        Stats
        Kumo Registration #379857783
        Village KumogakurexxxxxTitle GeninxxxxxRank Dxxxxx
        Current Chakra 235 / 235xxxxxCurrent Stamina 345 / 345xxxxx
        Active Techniques: xxxxxxxxxxEnergy Recovery (-): [ 0 / 0 ]

Personal Attributes:
        Jeon and I are unstoppable!: Have an extra locked formless style.
        Basics Build up!: Treat all formless styles as complex techniques.
        Class & Clan Reductions:
        ○ Tai Class • Learn Taijutsu techniques one (2) posts faster.
        xxxxxBlood Bender: N/A
        ○ Buki Class • Learn Weapon techniques one (2) posts faster.
        xxxxxBrawler!: Your taijutsu is just one side of your skill, as you are also versed in utilizing ninjutsu as well. Your taijutsu body moderately increases your Speed and Reflexes, while at the same time granting you an additional 2 ninjutsu techniques per level, then an extra 4 ninjutsu per rank after jounin.
        ○ Bukijutsu The user is much like a hybrid warrior, focusing on mixing ninjutsu into their personal arsenal. Through their great devotion to this path the user can cast ninjutsu without hand seals while wielding a weapon, D at D-rank, C at C-rank, B at B-rank, A at A-rank, and S at S-rank. These techniques maintain the same description and criteria to use, as well as require the same amount of time to mold the chakra through the weapon as would be needed to perform hand seals, meaning the techniques are not instantaneously cast. The user’s spirit is so strong, that they can utilize their physical bukijutsu techniques to negate ninjutsu techniques of the same rank or below.
        Techniques Used:

Quotes

___youwillknownihilism

___youwillknownihilism generated a random number between 1 and 10 ... 6!

___youwillknownihilism

PostPosted: Sun Jul 23, 2017 10:34 am
      User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
      User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

It appeared the elders were apprehensive, and wished for more time to deliberate before they gave the twins a definitive answer. They asked for two days, which the twins agreed to give them.

___youwillknownihilism generated a random number between 1 and 10 ... 1!
      PostPosted: Tue Jul 25, 2017 1:49 am
      User ImageUser Image

Jeon Gyeon and Jay returned feeling more comfortable, but not necessarily more in tune with their new friends. It was more quiet this time as they entered the cave, seeing the great elder before them. They bowed, and Gecko Dj exhaled steam from his nose into the air. It was noteably warmer than it had been. "Words of wisdom for the twins. You bear scars on your faces that have done you great harm. This is something that has formed something of a block within you and serves to motivate you all the same. It is not yours to shoulder alone, this burden." The elder's female counterpart picked up as if she knew where he was going, and they felt a wave of warm, comforting energy wash over their merged body.[1/2]

"That is to say, that we are not a fit for you. Ours is not a path you shall walk, but rather your own, elsewhere is what you shall focus on. Free yourselves of your burdens. Take an old bag and her husband at their words." Jeon and Jay were admittedly disappointed not to be joining with the lizards, but all the same the girl bowed. "Thank you for hosting us, and for the wisdom. We will go forth with the words you have spoken to us here and grow all the better for it." It was a faster trip out than in aboard Ibuse. He expressed gratitude that they hadn't made him have need to fight and harm them. Jeon Gyeon giggled, responding that it wouldn't have been fair to the giant salamander. As they walked away, they felt their next heading's path as much as they knew it in their mind. [Exit]

Stats

Current BGM:
            Stats
            Kumo Registration #379857783
            Village KumogakurexxxxxTitle GeninxxxxxRank Dxxxxx
            Current Chakra 235 / 235xxxxxCurrent Stamina 345 / 345xxxxx
            Active Techniques: xxxxxxxxxxEnergy Recovery (-): [ 0 / 0 ]

Personal Attributes:
            Jeon and I are unstoppable!: Have an extra locked formless style.
            Basics Build up!: Treat all formless styles as complex techniques.
            Class & Clan Reductions:
            ○ Tai Class • Learn Taijutsu techniques one (2) posts faster.
            xxxxxBlood Bender: N/A
            ○ Buki Class • Learn Weapon techniques one (2) posts faster.
            xxxxxBrawler!: Your taijutsu is just one side of your skill, as you are also versed in utilizing ninjutsu as well. Your taijutsu body moderately increases your Speed and Reflexes, while at the same time granting you an additional 2 ninjutsu techniques per level, then an extra 4 ninjutsu per rank after jounin.
            ○ Bukijutsu The user is much like a hybrid warrior, focusing on mixing ninjutsu into their personal arsenal. Through their great devotion to this path the user can cast ninjutsu without hand seals while wielding a weapon, D at D-rank, C at C-rank, B at B-rank, A at A-rank, and S at S-rank. These techniques maintain the same description and criteria to use, as well as require the same amount of time to mold the chakra through the weapon as would be needed to perform hand seals, meaning the techniques are not instantaneously cast. The user’s spirit is so strong, that they can utilize their physical bukijutsu techniques to negate ninjutsu techniques of the same rank or below.
            Techniques Used:

Quotes

___youwillknownihilism

Dexterous Prince generated a random number between 1 and 10 ... 4!

Dexterous Prince

Business Tycoon

PostPosted: Wed Jan 03, 2018 7:43 pm
          User ImageUser Image

His boat brushed against the shore of the island. The spearman, cloaked in his red armor, wadded through the surf to bring his vessel onto the beach. With some effort, he brought his rowboat onto the land (1/10). Belamos swept the hood of his cloak back and stared up at sheer rock cliff's. The natural jungle island on which he was held a Volcano in it's center, and as such the volcanic rock that made up the island was hard and jagged. Applying Chakra to his feet, he walked up the side of the cliff until he scaled it (2/10). He walked through the jungle, slashing aside branches which were in his way. He was walking towards the center Volcano. He knew the temple to be somewhere in this direction (3/10). He could feel the heat through the ground beneath him. He knew there must be lava flowing nearby. This could serve him well in the event he had to fight his way out of here (4/10). Belamos eventually emerged into a path. The stone path led into the heart of the island, towards the Volcano. He shouldered his pack and set off down it, anxious to get to where he needed to be (5/10). He could feel the eyes of many hidden animals on him. This island with the Lizard's home. Short of torching the entire area, he was sure he would never make them reveal themselves(6/10). He finally cleared the path and emerged into a small clearing at the base of the Volcano. In it, a modest stone temple stood at the base of the mountain. He started approaching it, and for the first time noticed a plethora of visible Lizards surrounding the area (7/10) Belamos held his hands up as he neared the Temple, showing himself unarmed. "I have traveled very far to seek the elder Preda Dabul. I am Belamos Karna, perhaps you knew my father?" (8/10) The Elder Lizard, a great horned beast, emerged. It had a long white beard, and bushy eyebrows. It approached him and narrowed it's eyes, it's tongue flicking in and out "So...you are Utu's boy?" (9/10) Belamos nodded "Yes, and I ask you make your pact with me as well" Belamos awaited his reply. He would not stop trying, and the elder knew it. It was just a matter of seeing if he was yet ready.

◆¦ CHAKRAx 755/ 755 x ◆¦ STAMINAx 525/ 525 x ◆¦ RYOx 0 x ◆¦ ACx 16,200
          ◆¦ Ninjutsu / Bukijutsux ◆¦ B-RANK x ◆¦ Chuuninx ◆¦ OTOGAKUREx
          xxxxx

[ Profile Link ]

◆¦ Mission Information

◆¦ Passives
              Learn Ninjutsu in three (3) posts less.
              Learn Bukijutsu in three (3) posts less.
              Flame Resistance Training
              Thread Walking
              Dexterity: Spinning the Staff

◆¦ Other Additives

◆¦ Jutsu Used / Learned

Dexterous Prince generated a random number between 1 and 10 ... 9!
          PostPosted: Wed Jan 03, 2018 7:44 pm
          Belamos held his breath as he awaited a reply. He so wanted this to work on the first try  

Dexterous Prince

Business Tycoon

☄[} The Sage Lands :: Summoning Country

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
          Other Stuff
          Get GCash
          Offers
          Get Items
          More Items
          Where Everyone Hangs Out
          Other Community Areas