Welcome to Gaia! ::

Digimon: Tamer Island Guild

Back to Guilds

#1 Digimon Guild where you can actually be a Tamer with your very own Digimon. 

Tags: Digimon, Tamer, Island, Digimon Tamer, Tamer Island 

Reply Server Continent (Entertainment Forum)
Petition to Localize Digimon World Re:Digitize Decode

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Blademaster Banryu

Dapper Gekko

PostPosted: Sun Aug 18, 2013 1:33 am
'Sup everybody, you haven't heard from ole Banny in a while.
Well I've got something big for y'alls to check out that I'm just gonna stick in the chatterbox forum 'cuz I don't know where else to put it.

So some of you might be familiar with Digimon World Re biggrin igitize, and its... remake (I guess...?) with the added suffix of Decode. It's one of the first Digimon games that really tries to go back to Digimon's roots, emulating the V-pet styled gameplay of the first Digimon World game. As of right now, both versions of the game (Re biggrin igitize is PSP and Decode will be 3DS) are Japan-only; you know how Bandai Japan likes to keep all the cool Digimon toys to itself.

Well, I found this, and I'm filled with the drive to give Namco-Bandai a big ole wakeup call: You have Digimon fans in the western hemisphere too, dipsticks!

http://www.change.org/petitions/namco-bandai-games-europe-america-localize-digimon-world-re-digitize-decode-for-3ds#

I figured the folks of DTI would be among the parties interested in seeing a western release for this game, so I'm bringin' it to the forefront, folks! It'd be great to finally get another GOOD Digimon game over on our shores, wouldn't it? The petition only needs about 3600 more sigs, so let's get signing, people!  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 18, 2013 9:30 am
signed. with ALL of my want.  

FoxDive

5,250 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Brandisher 100
  • Forum Regular 100
Server Continent (Entertainment Forum)

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers