Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Bible Guild

Back to Guilds

What if Jesus meant every word He said? 

Tags: God, Jesus, The Holy Spirit, The Bible, Truth, Love, Eternal Life, Salvation, Faith, Holy, Fellowship, Apologetics 

Reply Testimonies
My testimony ♥ From near suicide to a life of purpose.. :

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Spirit Reborn

Friendly Citizen

PostPosted: Sun Aug 18, 2013 2:41 pm
Hello fellow brothers and sisters,

I would love to share my testimony with you in hopes that my testimony- my experiences both good and bad may, in turn, help you. To God be the glory forever and ever. Amen.

Please see my profile for my testimony : )
& Thank you so much in advance for taking the time to read this.
Please feel free to comment either on here, my profile, or via PM about anything related or non-related. I love comments and messages so don't be shy! ^ u ^  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 20, 2013 6:03 pm
Wonderful testimony, Crissy smile

I'm so impressed by you, and most of all by God that changes people so awesomely. It is the works of God in you that makes your life shine for His glory <3  

Meili Kyumee Youichi

Blessed Friend

7,700 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Contributor 150

Spirit Reborn

Friendly Citizen

PostPosted: Wed Aug 21, 2013 8:13 am
Meili Kyumee Youichi

I'm so impressed by you, and most of all by God that changes people so awesomely. It is the works of God in you that makes your life shine for His glory <3

Amen!
Thank you so much Meili : ) Yes, to God be the glory forever and ever.
Still a work-in-progress but I know He'll see me through whatever comes my way.

How are you and how's your weekend been?  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 22, 2013 7:07 am
Spirit Reborn
Meili Kyumee Youichi

Amen!
Thank you so much Meili : ) Yes, to God be the glory forever and ever.
Still a work-in-progress but I know He'll see me through whatever comes my way.

How are you and how's your weekend been?

Yes, so true! Never lose that faith, Crissy heart

Weekend and life has been busy and all. I'm doing choir and bible group ministries. I don't want it to be just 'events' but what God really wants and supported by His presence. I keep praying to God for time management & actually doing things that truly pleases Him; rather than what I believe pleases Him. Let His' will be done on earth as it is in Heaven.

Isaiah 6:8 (NIV)
8 Then I heard the voice of the Lord saying, “Whom shall I send? And who will go for us?”
And I said, “Here am I. Send me!”

How's your life? wink  

Meili Kyumee Youichi

Blessed Friend

7,700 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Contributor 150

Spirit Reborn

Friendly Citizen

PostPosted: Thu Aug 22, 2013 8:31 am
Meili Kyumee Youichi
Yes, so true! Never lose that faith, Crissy heart

Weekend and life has been busy and all. I'm doing choir and bible group ministries. I don't want it to be just 'events' but what God really wants and supported by His presence. I keep praying to God for time management & actually doing things that truly pleases Him; rather than what I believe pleases Him. Let His' will be done on earth as it is in Heaven.

Isaiah 6:8 (NIV)
8 Then I heard the voice of the Lord saying, “Whom shall I send? And who will go for us?”
And I said, “Here am I. Send me!”

How's your life? wink

That sounds really nice. Recently, I've been participating with my family in Bible group studies at our friends home or ours and they have been absolutely wonderful, soul-enriching, and touching.

I think that's a great reminder- to pray for guidance on doing things that truly pleases Him. : ) Thank you for that message.

My life's been pretty busy too. I've been submitting resumes, hanging out, Bible studies, chores.. but right now, I seem to have a problem cooking..or rather, to get started in cooking. I don't know what to cook- I've been searching for recipes that are reasonably healthy and have a large serving.

So far, soups are all I can think of ^ ^' and pastas.
I pray that God will help me to be motivated in cooking.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 25, 2013 7:17 am
Spirit Reborn

I think that's a great reminder- to pray for guidance on doing things that truly pleases Him. : ) Thank you for that message.

Wow, I'm so delighted to know that my life experience's struggle can bring message to other. To God be the glory heart

I believe you will be fine with cooking, just keep practicing and do your best wink
As well, be diligent in the Bible study community to keep building you up smile

1 Corinthians 10:31 (NIV)
So whether you eat or drink or whatever you do, do it all for the glory of God.

Meili Kyumee Youichi

Blessed Friend

7,700 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Contributor 150
Testimonies

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items