Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "TDX" Tails Doll X - Video-Gaming Subforum
what's the worst thing you've ever done in a video game? Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

wolf_with_a_dragon

Fallen Avenger

8,250 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Sun Aug 18, 2013 9:11 pm
For me, it was killing Wrex in the first Mass Effect. Wanted to see the impact getting all my teamates killed would have on the third game. Turns out it didn't have all that much of an impact.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 19, 2013 8:45 am
Fallout 3. I started a second playthrough, intending on trying a more evil character.

I insulted Amata at the beginning by calling her fat, and I felt really, REALLY bad about it. So I stopped playing that character.  

A Skepty
Vice Captain

Dapper Elocutionist

Sup3r_Bwahaha

Barton Witch

18,800 Points
  • Budding Witch 250
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Mon Aug 19, 2013 9:06 am
I killed puppies.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 19, 2013 9:27 am
In my evil inFAMOUS 2 playthrough I didn't even do any missions (since that would progress in some heroic way) and instead just went around killing people with lightning grenades.  

B1g_crunch

Questionable Loiterer

8,800 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Flatterer 200

wolf_with_a_dragon

Fallen Avenger

8,250 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Mon Aug 19, 2013 3:58 pm
Askeptykal
Fallout 3. I started a second playthrough, intending on trying a more evil character.

I insulted Amata at the beginning by calling her fat, and I felt really, REALLY bad about it. So I stopped playing that character.

Uhhh...wow. I take it that exchange must've ended really badly.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 19, 2013 4:00 pm
Boris_Badenov
I killed puppies.

^ this is true evil right here.  

wolf_with_a_dragon

Fallen Avenger

8,250 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100

wolf_with_a_dragon

Fallen Avenger

8,250 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Mon Aug 19, 2013 4:03 pm
B1g_crunch
In my evil inFAMOUS 2 playthrough I didn't even do any missions (since that would progress in some heroic way) and instead just went around killing people with lightning grenades.

Bahahaha!!! I love that. Thought I got what's-his-face killed in the beginning. Well actually I killed him. You know that guy you're character hangs out with. I kicked him to death during the intro level. It was kind of fun to do.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 19, 2013 4:17 pm
wolf_with_a_dragon
Boris_Badenov
I killed puppies.

^ this is true evil right here.
I think that's the meanest thing, but there's more to the list of mean things.  

Sup3r_Bwahaha

Barton Witch

18,800 Points
  • Budding Witch 250
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Partygoer 500

Lady Lagomorph

Wheezing Bunny

25,075 Points
  • Very Thankful 25
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Are You Jelly? 500
PostPosted: Mon Aug 19, 2013 4:21 pm
On any of our shooter games, my brother and I have always created a side character whose stats can suck on purpose. His entire purpose is to kill himself and as many of his teammates as possible as many times as possible. Bonus points for things like Missile launchers that kill your teammates while launching you to your death off the top of a building. I've killed sidekick characters plenty of times before, too.

Also, there was the time we made an entire Sim family with a home so full of lamps, fireplaces, and rugs that they couldn't move, then had them light the fireplaces repeatedly until they all burned.

PostPosted: Mon Aug 19, 2013 4:58 pm
I force targeted my squadron of Raptors to attack my supply-gathering Chinook on Command and Conquer Generals once, hearing the pilots scream out mayday as it went down in a ball of flame really hit me like a brick to the face.
crying  

Ember Terran

Timid Genius

9,025 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Peoplewatcher 100

Master Azrael Reaper

PostPosted: Sat Sep 07, 2013 9:42 pm
Lady Lagomorph
On any of our shooter games, my brother and I have always created a side character whose stats can suck on purpose. His entire purpose is to kill himself and as many of his teammates as possible as many times as possible. Bonus points for things like Missile launchers that kill your teammates while launching you to your death off the top of a building. I've killed sidekick characters plenty of times before, too.

Also, there was the time we made an entire Sim family with a home so full of lamps, fireplaces, and rugs that they couldn't move, then had them light the fireplaces repeatedly until they all burned.

I built a full graveyard using a rug and fireplace.

Also,in elder scrolls: oblivion, since you start the game as a prisoner in the life term cells, I RPed as a mass murderer, slaughtering everyone I saw.  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 08, 2013 1:51 pm
Master Azrael Reaper
Lady Lagomorph

I built a full graveyard using a rug and fireplace.

Also,in elder scrolls: oblivion, since you start the game as a prisoner in the life term cells, I RPed as a mass murderer, slaughtering everyone I saw.
lol

I remember that for some reason, not all the members of said victim family burned the first time. I think there were too many ashes for the fires to spread properly. I had to use cheat codes to move enough ashes so I could put new carpet down and do it again while they waited, trapped in ruins and tapping their feet.

Lady Lagomorph

Wheezing Bunny

25,075 Points
  • Very Thankful 25
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Are You Jelly? 500

flowerpower9999

Tipsy Assailant

11,325 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
PostPosted: Sat Dec 20, 2014 9:44 am
I was fed up with people gushing over Eevees, so I'd go out of my way to get as many as possible, take them all to the elite 4 at low lvl; have a full party of em get 1 shotted, then released them. Wait... we're talking about the Worst thing we've done? Nvm then, thought we were talking about fulfilling moments.  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 20, 2014 10:13 am
The worst thing I've ever done in a video game was to start dating all of my female party members at the same time in Persona 4. And it was all fine, up until Valentines Day and I had to pick one of them to spend the day with, all of them knowing that I was dating them all and being super depressed when I would say no.

I legitimately felt bad about that so much I had to skip through it and overwrote the save file for the day before.  

omgIisonfiyah

Interesting Lunatic

14,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Millionaire 200

Vikabro

Fashionable Cat

12,140 Points
  • Fashionable Fancy Dress: Cute 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Magical Girl 50
PostPosted: Thu Jan 29, 2015 4:44 am
Mass genocide when it came to my coworkers back in Black Mesa [Half-Life]. I also murdered probably hundreds of people in Steelport [Saints Row 3]. In Black Mesa I killed everyone regardless if they were trying to kill me or not. I believe I did the same in Liberty City [Grand Theft Auto IV] Also at some point I was pulling out the brains of humans [Destroy all Humans]. and them..... I stole someone's lunch[Chrono Trigger]. Not to mention killed off many Sims. Also I'm pretty sure I caused the end of the world once [Persona 3].  
"TDX" Tails Doll X - Video-Gaming Subforum

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff