Welcome to Gaia! ::

The LGBT Guild

Back to Guilds

This is a guild for all sexual orientation equality supporters to chat and feel welcomed. 

Tags: Homosexual, Bisexual, Transgender, Genderqueer 

Reply Help and Advice
Need Some Friendly Advice (from trans especially)

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

ShadowRansomed

Dapper Member

PostPosted: Mon Aug 19, 2013 4:56 pm
I know my avatar is a boy but I am actually a girl, and I am interested irl in a pre-op MTF trans. I have been straight all my life, but I really do believe we could have something. We went on a day date and it went fine, but she seemed uncomfortable the entire time and I wasn't sure what to do. I know she's skeptical about me having been straight up until now, but I don't know how to help that really.
So now that you have the background I wanted to ask if there was anything a date could do, or even as just a friend, to make her feel more comfortable and be able to loosen up around me. I really care for her and I want her to be happy even if I do end up a friend.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 22, 2013 2:49 pm
Nevermind, looks like she just lead me on for fun and doesn't want to even talk anymore...  

ShadowRansomed

Dapper Member

Kayden_Phoenix2013

PostPosted: Sat Aug 24, 2013 1:46 pm
Sorry to hear she played with your heart that way. If you ever do meet another, the best thing to do is to lead by example. Show your date that you accept yourself and them without hesitation. Be an open ear for them and a friend first. That way neither of you get hurt.  
Help and Advice

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games