A guild for users 21 and over 

Tags: Geezer, Mature, Age 21+ 

Reply Old Topics
Greetings!!! ... after a 2 year hiatus!

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

How many of you vanished for god knows how long and came back when you were a geezer?
Me me meeeeee~
45%
 45%  [ 5 ]
Eeeeh it's always on and off for me
9%
 9%  [ 1 ]
I've yet to leave O_o
45%
 45%  [ 5 ]
Total Votes : 11

kujjles

Magical Mage

9,600 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Thu Aug 22, 2013 1:07 am
Hey guys! I've just finished sweeping all the cobwebs from this account that built up over the past 2 years while I was gone~

However, I am very new to this guild, so let me introduce myself to my guildies now that I'm ready.

My name is Kelsey, my close friends call me Kujjles, and you all are also welcome to call me as such. I'm 22 years old, born January 31st 1991. I'm a college student, studying as a Japanese major, Art minor. Though I'm 22, I'm just learning to drive cause I'm terrified of the roads here where I live XD

I love videogames, a laaarge array of music, drawing, cooking (especially baking) and RP/D&D.

I love talking with people and making friends, so please don't be shy to contact me! We can talk about whatever the hell XD I am pretty easy going so no need to worry about watching your tongue or anything like that cause I'm not easily offended and very open hearted/open minded (in fact, I run a sex-positive/body-positive blog on tumblr). So... I look forward to getting to talk with the fine people here who probably have the same zany high energy mentality as me XD Maybe... I hope... at least a little XD  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 22, 2013 5:24 pm
Hi..well seen as how a thread like this was already made I'll just piggyback Kujjles. mrgreen sweatdrop heart
I'm Tommy and I'm pretty old, 28 actually. redface I just love anime, I can literally have a serious discussion about anime for hours. I came back to Gaia because I have a pretty boring job that I am stuck at for hours so I just want people to talk about various things (mainly anime) with.

Edit: Oh and how rude of me..HI Kujjles, nice to meet you. cool 3nodding  

Tetsuyaka

-Explosion-Array-

Feral Warlord

9,950 Points
  • Love Machine 150
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
PostPosted: Thu Aug 22, 2013 6:00 pm
Hahaha! I've totally vanished before like that. XD

It's funny, because lately I see a lot of people coming back here. eek Well! I hope you enjoy your stay here and have fun with your artsu and such. ^_^

Pleasure to meet you.

@Tetsu Yeah, Gaia's good for that kinda stuff. whee I come on here to chat with some good friends I made, because I'm pretty isolated out here in the country... also, too many druggies around here. X_X;

Also, a pleasure.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 22, 2013 6:49 pm
@tetsu I'll admit I'm more of a gamer than an anime lover nowadays (and always have been really) but I have a few anime that I really love, well... and how could I ignore Attack on Titan? XD But I watched plenty of anime when I was in elementary school (and before) up through highschool. My first major anime obsession (okay... manga actually) was Saiyuki <3 First anime I watched was speed racer, then DBZ, Tenchi Muyo, Gundam, Sailor Moon, Outlaw Star, Yu Yu Hakusho, all those goodies. And well... there's a lot. My tops are definitely Saiyuki, DBZ, Higurashi, and Hellsing... but there's so many good ones it's so hard to choose XD Funny enough, though I'm a Japanese major, I almost always prefer watching anime in English now LOL I make a few exceptions though :3 Anyways welcome ^^

@Explo thank you and I'm sure I'll definitely enjoy my stay here. It's kinda refreshing to be back. I just got tired of it for a while and we needed some time away XD But I guess with all the college and stuff, I start missing the RP and whatnot lol  

kujjles

Magical Mage

9,600 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Signature Look 250

Tetsuyaka

PostPosted: Sat Aug 24, 2013 1:23 pm
I'm a gamer too 3nodding
I'm debating if I want to get Final Fantasy XIV or not.
The whole subscription fee thing kinda turns me away.
Can't wait for GTA V! biggrin whee

@Explosion That kinda sucks, but thank goodness for the interwebz. pirate
Where you from, if you don't mind my asking? ninja  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 25, 2013 12:20 am
Tetsuyaka
I'm a gamer too 3nodding
I'm debating if I want to get Final Fantasy XIV or not.
The whole subscription fee thing kinda turns me away.
Can't wait for GTA V! biggrin whee

@Explosion That kinda sucks, but thank goodness for the interwebz. pirate
Where you from, if you don't mind my asking? ninja

Pacific Northwest, ya'll. XD  

-Explosion-Array-

Feral Warlord

9,950 Points
  • Love Machine 150
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Protector of Cuteness 150

killafrog
Crew

Hilarious Lunatic

PostPosted: Sun Aug 25, 2013 9:42 am
kujosbloodstrewnmoon

Idk what to begin with so i'll just say welcome kujo  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 26, 2013 7:37 am
Seems like a lot of people in our age group are suddenly coming back from a hiatus... its like some weird coincidence xD I only came back about a month or two ago! And speaking of, we have really close birthdays! I was born January 10, 1991!

Toxic-Citizen

rainbowlady1

Spiritual Counselor

28,790 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Happy 13th, Gaia Online! 50
  • Winged 100
PostPosted: Mon Aug 26, 2013 5:11 pm
I joined GGG early on in my gaian journey, but I just don't remember to visit back here that often xd .

Last year, according to the guild, my unofficial title is now "Revered Elder", having reached the young age of 50.

Thought I'd pop in and say hi, and hopefully renew some contact here smile . I'm still around!  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 17, 2013 7:37 pm
Another returning Gaian here! I'm Nina, a 24 year old single mom and college student from Texas. I study Fine Art and English as a double major!

I love anime but I feel like I have been pulling away from it lately since school and my son has kept me extremely busy. But he's at the age where is understanding what is actually going on in more complex storylines so I'm hoping to find some cool family friendly anime! (I remember My Neighbor Totoro as my first exposure to anime and I loved it! Always gonna be close to my heart)

I hope we can all get to know each other as we re-introduce ourselves to the guild and to Gaia. I love chatting so please feel free to send me a pm and stuff <3  

Intempestus

Old Topics

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff