Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry Roleplay Guild

Back to Guilds

A school of magic, based on J.K. Rowling's books. In need of Professors and Students! Join Now for the February - May year! 

Tags: Harry Potter, Hogwarts, Hogsmeade, J.K. Rowling, Roleplay 

Reply Muggle World (Chatterbox)
The 11th Annual User Run Ball

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Ronyo Storm

Werewolf

8,900 Points
  • Guildmember 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Fri Aug 23, 2013 10:56 am
Is going on right now as we speak. Coming join us for a wonderful bit of role-playing as several characters from books of old have come to life. They have jumped right out of their old books and in to the Gaia world, and many don't want to return. Come join us in the fun, mystery, and chaos that will most certainly come about from this ordeal. Games and prizes in every room, with millions in gold to be given away through out the weekend.

Come say hi to me as i play the role of d'Artagnan in the Haunt of Vice room, trying to save my fellow Musketeer Aramis from drowning his life away at the hands of Dorian Gray and Tinker-Bell.

http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/11th-annual-user-run-ball/f.1023/  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 23, 2013 3:09 pm
Our our own Yule Ball thread (that I don't have the link for at the moment >.<  

a porg
Vice Captain

Anxious Astronomer

Sir Spazalots

Fashionable Lover

PostPosted: Fri Aug 23, 2013 4:13 pm
Our Guild is hosting a room in the User Run Ball, It is the Yule Ball, Please be sure to stop by and roleplay with us.

PostPosted: Fri Aug 23, 2013 6:07 pm
remember if your character runs into some manner of downtime in the Yule ball feel free to hope over and mess around in one of the rooms, and see if you can grab a few new people and bring them back over to the Yule ball so they can see all the awesome of our guild. I have already seen several harry potter inspired characters running about, and also some great writers in the main room alone. Lets not miss this chance to get more people and expand the guild even further.  

Ronyo Storm

Werewolf

8,900 Points
  • Guildmember 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Autobiographer 200

Ronyo Storm

Werewolf

8,900 Points
  • Guildmember 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Fri Aug 23, 2013 6:56 pm
For a quick bit of fun, Merlin is one of the characters being played by a host/co-host this year. He will be in the main room in a few hours, but until then he will be in his room if any one from the guild would like to have a really odd and interesting conversation with their Hogwarts character and Merlin himself.  
Muggle World (Chatterbox)

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games