Submit

Recherche Reibow

Newbie Noob

5,350 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Fri Aug 23, 2013 4:44 pm
Buddy,that's my baby, Has recently started to do something strange and its freaking me out. The other night everything seemed normal, I was laying down and he came to lay on me like he always does. I have never had a more needy affectionate cat in my life, and i love it. But this night something strange happened. He started to dig his claws into me and seemed to be starring off at something. Than his ears went back like he was getting angry. At that moment i made a slight movement , he looked at me with angry eyes and than bit me on the chin but he didn't let go. I literally had to pry his mouth open and fling him off me. Than last night he came to lay me with again and at first everything was fine. Than he started to dig his claws into me he was staring at something maybe one of the other cats, i moved my hand and it happened , he looked at me with angry eyes and than lunged for my face. This behavior is scaring me and i don't know why its happening. It could be stress from the other cats but he seems to be acting normal through out the day. I know this is a long shot but my boyfriend isn't helping me any he just laughs when i explain it to him. Any suggestions?  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 12, 2013 4:30 pm
Its a bit late, but maybe is misdirected aggression? Any update? :c  

Maddy-Mazey

Peculiar Poster

34,250 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Crack Shot 50
  • Alchemy Level 6 100

AstridMiriam

Party Browser

13,100 Points
  • Runway First Vote 50