Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Bible Guild

Back to Guilds

What if Jesus meant every word He said? 

Tags: God, Jesus, The Holy Spirit, The Bible, Truth, Love, Eternal Life, Salvation, Faith, Holy, Fellowship, Apologetics 

Reply Prayer Requests
Been having issues lately and could use your prayers Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Aularen has quit

PostPosted: Sat Aug 24, 2013 10:52 pm
Lately I've been drifting away from God, and the people I know. I've just been drifting, not doing much of anything, mostly out of fear for the future and partly out of laziness. I haven't been living how God would want me to, and have had issues with trust. I just feel like I've been screwing up, over and over, and I really want to stop this because I'm sick of living like this. I want to be closer to God and to trust Him completely, and I feel a bit selfish for asking this when there are others with medical issues and other things, but if you would want to pray for me I would really appreciate it.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 25, 2013 6:19 am
I'm kind of in the same boat actually. I will definitely pray for you and maybe you could pray for me as well. Like I said, I've been having the same problems exactly. Slipping away. We need to pray for each other. God bless you and your loved ones. Peace.  

StrongGirlBong-Soon

9,475 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Contributor 150

Meili Kyumee Youichi

Blessed Friend

7,700 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Sun Aug 25, 2013 6:52 am
Yes, we need to help and support each other. =3
I'll be glad to support both of you in my prayer.

Let God be your priority above all and you'll find delight and joy in Him through your everyday life.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 25, 2013 8:47 am
I'll be praying for you both. smile  

Recite

Mega Noob

_Leon Camero_

Friendly Informer

PostPosted: Sun Aug 25, 2013 12:18 pm
Will rewrite this post. But for now, I like to say okay.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 25, 2013 12:46 pm
I AM PIXIEQUEEN
I'm kind of in the same boat actually. I will definitely pray for you and maybe you could pray for me as well. Like I said, I've been having the same problems exactly. Slipping away. We need to pray for each other. God bless you and your loved ones. Peace.

Thank you. c: It seems so easy just to drift away a lot of the time, even if it it's doing more harm than good. I'll pray for you too. heart  

Aularen has quit

Aularen has quit

PostPosted: Sun Aug 25, 2013 12:52 pm
Meili Kyumee Youichi
Yes, we need to help and support each other. =3
I'll be glad to support both of you in my prayer.

Let God be your priority above all and you'll find delight and joy in Him through your everyday life.

I definitely need to make God a priority. Mostly I've been spending less and less time with Him, or just kind of cramming Him in at the end of the day when I'm tired and my mind tends to wander away more. And even when I make time, my heart isn't really in it, which really bothers me. And thank you. heart  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 25, 2013 12:55 pm
Recite

Thank you very much. heart  

Aularen has quit

Spirit Reborn

Friendly Citizen

PostPosted: Sun Aug 25, 2013 2:20 pm
Aularen

I AM PIXIEQUEEN

My prayers are with you both ♥
Here are some verses to help lift you up. : )

"Don't be afraid, for I am with you. Don't be discouraged, for I am your God. I will strengthen you and help you. I will hold you up with my victorious right hand." - Isaiah 41:10

“Therefore I tell you, do not be anxious about your life, what you will eat or what you will drink, nor about your body, what you will put on. Is not life more than food, and the body more than clothing? Look at the birds of the air: they neither sow nor reap nor gather into barns, and yet your heavenly Father feeds them. Are you not of more value than they? And which of you by being anxious can add a single hour to his span of life? And why are you anxious about clothing? Consider the lilies of the field, how they grow: they neither toil nor spin, yet I tell you, even Solomon in all his glory was not arrayed like one of these. ..." Matthew 6:25-34

Matthew 11:28-30
Come to me, all who labor and are heavy laden, and I will give you rest. Take my yoke upon you, and learn from me, for I am gentle and lowly in heart, and you will find rest for your souls. For my yoke is easy, and my burden is light.”

Hebrews 13:5
Keep your lives free from the love of money and be content with what you have, because God has said,

“Never will I leave you;
never will I forsake you.”

He loves you SO much. You are precious in His eyes. He will not abandon you. Trust in Him always- trust His words, His promises to you. Pray when you feel bad- ask for forgiveness and repent [make a conscious decision to turn away from that sin that you are/have struggled with]  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 25, 2013 3:15 pm
Spirit Reborn
Aularen

I AM PIXIEQUEEN

My prayers are with you both ♥
Here are some verses to help lift you up. : )

"Don't be afraid, for I am with you. Don't be discouraged, for I am your God. I will strengthen you and help you. I will hold you up with my victorious right hand." - Isaiah 41:10

“Therefore I tell you, do not be anxious about your life, what you will eat or what you will drink, nor about your body, what you will put on. Is not life more than food, and the body more than clothing? Look at the birds of the air: they neither sow nor reap nor gather into barns, and yet your heavenly Father feeds them. Are you not of more value than they? And which of you by being anxious can add a single hour to his span of life? And why are you anxious about clothing? Consider the lilies of the field, how they grow: they neither toil nor spin, yet I tell you, even Solomon in all his glory was not arrayed like one of these. ..." Matthew 6:25-34

Matthew 11:28-30
Come to me, all who labor and are heavy laden, and I will give you rest. Take my yoke upon you, and learn from me, for I am gentle and lowly in heart, and you will find rest for your souls. For my yoke is easy, and my burden is light.”

Hebrews 13:5
Keep your lives free from the love of money and be content with what you have, because God has said,

“Never will I leave you;
never will I forsake you.”

He loves you SO much. You are precious in His eyes. He will not abandon you. Trust in Him always- trust His words, His promises to you. Pray when you feel bad- ask for forgiveness and repent [make a conscious decision to turn away from that sin that you are/have struggled with]

Thanks so much. Those verses helped a lot, too. I've prayed to God to help me let go of my worry/fear and bring me closer to Him, and I do feel closer and more at peace. The real challenge'll be to live it out every day, and hopefully I'll be able to. I seriously need to get out of this slump I'm in, it's driving me crazy.  

Aularen has quit

ChibiHigh

PostPosted: Sun Aug 25, 2013 6:19 pm
Aularen
Lately I've been drifting away from God, and the people I know. I've just been drifting, not doing much of anything, mostly out of fear for the future and partly out of laziness. I haven't been living how God would want me to, and have had issues with trust. I just feel like I've been screwing up, over and over, and I really want to stop this because I'm sick of living like this. I want to be closer to God and to trust Him completely, and I feel a bit selfish for asking this when there are others with medical issues and other things, but if you would want to pray for me I would really appreciate it.

I know exactly how you feel right now sweatdrop i'm having the same dilema. although our exact circumstances may be different) it helps to know that others care about you and are keeping you in their thoughts so I will definitely be praying for you 3nodding  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 25, 2013 6:29 pm
Aularen
Recite

No problem at all. Hope you have/had a nice Sunday. smile  

Recite

Mega Noob

Rednal

9,150 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sun Aug 25, 2013 7:12 pm
*Sips tea*

Well, the good thing is that God is perfectly willing to give you as many chances as you needs. Honestly, it's really not about your ability to succeed - it's your willingness to get up and try again when you fall that means the most. Try reading the book of Proverbs for a bit; it has a lot of good advice that, if seriously considered and followed, can help you throughout your daily life. ^^  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 25, 2013 7:24 pm
ChibiHigh
Aularen

I know exactly how you feel right now sweatdrop i'm having the same dilema. although our exact circumstances may be different) it helps to know that others care about you and are keeping you in their thoughts so I will definitely be praying for you 3nodding

Thank you. It really does help. All of you have been very encouraging, and I seriously appreciate it. And I'll pray for you too. C:  

Aularen has quit

Aularen has quit

PostPosted: Sun Aug 25, 2013 7:26 pm
Recite
Aularen
Recite

No problem at all. Hope you have/had a nice Sunday. smile

Thanks, same to you. ^^  
Prayer Requests

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]