Welcome to Gaia! ::

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Back to Guilds

WHERE IT IS ALWAYS HALLOWEEN (and sometimes exams) 

Tags: Halloween, Demons, Monsters, Roleplay, Academy 

Reply { Dorms } ------------------------Personal Profiles/Journals Here
[Ghost] Tamsin's Den

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Sosiqui

Enduring Muse

PostPosted: Thu Aug 29, 2013 5:38 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Enrollment
Several pawprints could be seen stamped all over this particular enrollment, and there may or may not have been a game of fetch played with the enrollment rolled up.

PostPosted: Thu Aug 29, 2013 5:42 pm
In a dark woods paved with snow living all alone

............................................. Post 1: Introduction
............................................. Post 2: Table of Contents (You Are Here)
............................................. Post 3: Tamsin's Front Door
............................................. Post 4: About Tamsin
............................................. Post 5: FEAR and Abilities
............................................. Post 6: Tamsin's Dorm Room
............................................. Post 7: Class Schedule & Clubs
............................................. Post 8: Roleplay List
............................................. Post 9: Relationships
............................................. Post 10: Possessions
............................................. Post 11: Photo Album
............................................. Post 12: Point Tally
............................................. Post 13-14: (this space intentionally left blank)
............................................. Post 15: End Notes

Sosiqui

Enduring Muse

Sosiqui

Enduring Muse

PostPosted: Thu Aug 29, 2013 5:43 pm
I forgot long ago what I'm looking for

PostPosted: Thu Aug 29, 2013 5:44 pm
Firecracker lightning seed coming back to me

Name: Tamsin
Nicknames: Tams

Faction/Race: Ghost / Cwn Annwn
Image Song: Fallen Icons, Delerium

Personality:
Friendly / Social: Tamsin is a cheerful ghoul by nature, very open and friendly to everyone she meets unless they give her a reason to be otherwise. As a pack creature, she values social bonds and chosen family just as much as family by blood and birth, and is happiest when surrounded by a large number of people working towards a common goal. She thrives in groups and loves meeting new people.

Playful / Excitable: Tamsin's default mode is easy-going and playful - her tail is almost always in motion, wagging away. She loves games and seeking out a good time; she doesn't often get bored, because if there's nothing around to entertain her she'll either find something or create something herself. She can be very excitable when it comes to playtime, and is often still ready to go long after are playmates are exhausted. It's also not uncommon for her to be having so much fun that she overexerts herself, waking up sore and achy for the next few days.

Chaser of Evildoers / Jumps to Conclusions: Cwn Annwn are called to the Wild Hunt to bring criminals and other wrongdoers to justice (or drag them to Hell, whichever). This species imperative flows strongly through Tamsin, and she is always on the lookout for evildoers of any stripe. Should she spot any nefarious deeds, she'll point out the Bad Thing in a very loud voice, then proceed to harry the person until they repent or make her go away by other means. She is much more likely to take 'vengeance' on behalf of slights towards others than because of things done to her; the more serious the offense, the more serious Tamsin's reaction will be. (For example, someone who plays a largely harmless prank will get a much less severe reaction than someone who attacks another person for no reason.)

Tamsin herself is judge and executioner - if she thinks someone else has done something 'bad', it will take quite a bit of convincing to get her to change her mind and call off the hunt. And she is absolutely not infallible - her skill at jumping to conclusions is legendary among her pack.

Dedicated / Stubborn: Tamsin is enthusiastic and dedicated about everything she does; if she wasn't, she wouldn't do it in the first place! If she takes on a task, she will get it done in good time and with a cheerful spirit. However, if she gets fixated on something, particularly a 'hunt' target, she can be very stubborn and get defensive if questioned or scolded. She may push on beyond where common sense or even common decency would allow, and snap at anyone who tries to pull her back into the realm of sensible behavior.

Why did they enroll at the academy?
For direst vengeance. In her pack's folklore is a tale of woe: once, long ago, someone stole away several pups of the pack and they were never seen again; despite engaging in a great Hunt, the culprit was never caught and the lost pops never recovered.

After hearing of minipets with a Cwn Annwn look to them appearing at Amityville Academy, Tamsin decided - on her own - that Groundskeeper Breck must be either that thief or a descendent of the real thief. As her pack is sworn to chase evildoers until they are caught, she took it on herself as a sacred duty to reclaim her pack's honor and finish the Hunt.

... It is quite likely that Breck is 100% innocent in this matter, but just try telling Tamsin that...

Personal History:
Tamsin is a born-ghost, not a made-ghost - she comes from a long and honored line of spectral hounds who have run with various Wild Hunts over the centuries. Her pack is fairly large, with about 25 members.

Sosiqui

Enduring Muse

Sosiqui

Enduring Muse

PostPosted: Thu Aug 29, 2013 5:52 pm
This is how
You made my heart a hunter

Natural Form:
Tamsin's natural form is that of a five-foot-tall spectral hound, pure white with blood-red ears and brightly glowing green eyes. Her body glows a cold white as well. Her ability to take her natural form is directly linked to her skull pin (worn on her collar). If the skull pin is on, she is in her humanoid form. If her skull pin is off, she will revert to her natural form. She cannot shapeshift freely other than by taking the skull pin on/off.

Racial Abilities:
Intangibility: Tamsin can become up to 60% intangible, though it's hard for her to do so while wearing her skull-pinned collar. When in this intangible state she is correspondingly harder to see and touch (not to mention harder for her to touch other objects). Her default state is about 90% intangible.

Levitation: Tamsin can naturally float up to five inches above the ground. She doesn't often do this, though, as she enjoys the feeling of earth under her paws - it tends to be something deployed for a reason rather than just casually.

Luminosity: Tamsin always has a faint cold white glow to her. Most of her body has a very subtle glow invisible in the light; her canine parts glow brighter than her skin, with her fully-canine natural form overall having a brighter luminosity than her humanoid form. The most noticeable glow in either form comes from her eyes, which constantly glow a green as brightly as a candle's flame. Tamsin cannot control the intensity of her glow.

Natural Ability: Mist Phase
Tamsin can diffuse her form into a fine white mist, which can then slip through gaps that she ordinarily couldn't fit through - i.e. underneath a door, a crack in a wall, etc. However, she has to concentrate for several minutes to complete the diffusion process, meaning she can't snap-diffuse in battle or anything like that, and she can only stay diffused for a few minutes' time. If interrupted during the initial process she has to start all over again.

Y1 FEAR Ability: Dire Potent (Headlights)
The howl of the Cwn Annwn is said to be a portent of death for those who hear it. As a young Cwn Annwn, Tamsin can't quite kill with a howl, but she just might be able to paralyze her target in their tracks.

PostPosted: Thu Aug 29, 2013 6:02 pm
I remember my little seed louder than a dream
I let my golden arrow fly to the bottom of the night

Sosiqui

Enduring Muse

Sosiqui

Enduring Muse

PostPosted: Thu Aug 29, 2013 6:03 pm
No hounds to guide me no army at my back
I'm gonna stand up

Classes:

none yet

Clubs:

none yet

PostPosted: Thu Aug 29, 2013 6:10 pm
Firecracker lightning seed coming closer to me

none yet

Sosiqui

Enduring Muse

Sosiqui

Enduring Muse

PostPosted: Thu Aug 29, 2013 6:48 pm
This is how

💧•••• strongly dislikes | 💧💧••• dislikes | 💧💧💧💧•• neutral and/or doesn't know well
💧💧💧💧• likes | 💧💧💧💧💧 strongly likes

Students Met:

Faculty Met:

Others Met:

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Emblem: Tamsin has not yet given her emblem to anyone.

Emblems Received: None yet!

PostPosted: Thu Aug 29, 2013 6:50 pm
Sunrise burns my fortress down crumbling to the ground
I found my arrow my lightning spark buried in my heart

none yet

Sosiqui

Enduring Muse

Sosiqui

Enduring Muse

PostPosted: Thu Aug 29, 2013 6:53 pm
No hounds to guide me no army at my back
I'm gonna stand up

Official Art:

Year One
(art by lilwolfpard)

Commissions & Fanart:

PostPosted: Thu Aug 29, 2013 6:54 pm
Firecracker lightning seed it was always in me

Current Year Two Point Tally: 5/50
last updated: 09/04/13

Classroom RPs: 0/???

Completed Homework: 0/???

Completed Roleplays: 0/???

Special:

Minipets: 5/5
Fanart: 0/5

Quote:
Growth Points:

You earn 1 point for every:
- One piece of fanart drawn OR commissioned by you for anything related to the shop. You can claim a maximum of 5 points per year this way.
- One complete RP; you must have written at least 800 words in that RP for it to count as a point.
- One complete classroom RP; you must have written at least 800 words in that RP for it to count as a point.
- One complete homework assignment for a class.
-----NOTE: For 'homework' that involves growing a minipet from a class, you must do an RP or solo (of at least 800 words) involving that pet to get a point. Merely growing the minipet does not count!
- Five minipets grown to their final stage. You get one point for every five minipets; you can claim a maximum of 5 points per year this way.
- One complete solo, at least 800 words long.

You earn 2 points for every:
- One complete battle RP; must have filled-out RP actions, not just dice rolls.

You may earn ??? points for:
- Special events run by GMs may have point prizes for participants; to claim these in your tally, make sure to link to the post where points were awarded.

Growth Requirements:

Year 1 to Year 2: *( There is a 4 month IC cooldown from Y1 to Y2)
50 growth points + final exam (pass or fail) = graduation to Year 2

Year 2 to Year 3: *(There is a 6 month IC cooldown from Y2 to Y3)
75 growth points + final exam (pass or fail) + teacher battle (pass or fail) = graduation to Year 3

Year 3 to Alumni: *TBA
100 growth points + final exam (pass or fail) + teacher battle (pass only) = graduation from Amityville Academy

Sosiqui

Enduring Muse

Sosiqui

Enduring Muse

PostPosted: Thu Aug 29, 2013 6:55 pm

PostPosted: Thu Aug 29, 2013 7:31 pm

Sosiqui

Enduring Muse

Sosiqui

Enduring Muse

PostPosted: Thu Aug 29, 2013 7:33 pm
This is how

Tamsin is mine! Her character design and art is by lilwolfpard! Graphics by me using brushes by midnightstouch on dA!

Best Shop Ever by the awesome Zoo, Marushii, and lizbot!

[color=#d55858]Tamsin speaks...[/color]

[b][color=#5d929d]●[/color][/b]

[b][color=#5d929d]🐾[/color][/b]

{ Dorms } ------------------------Personal Profiles/Journals Here

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games