Have you heard or seen this in the news guys?

Obama wants to take us to war against Syria because the president had his country's soldiers attack civilian revolutionaries and protesters with chemical weapons.

Yeah, its really shitty and sad that those people are having to deal with that. It sucks for them. I feel for them. I hope that they can overcome this and create a society that they want for themselves and their children.

HOWEVER!!!

WE as a nation do not have the funds or resources to go to war (AGAIN!!) because of other people's problems. We aren't even able to get OUR OWN s**t together, let alone someone else's!

And to make matters worse, Russia is trying to step in. I already have enough problems with Russian society (what with how barbaric Putin and the Russian people are to their own citizens). Now there's the sinking possibility that we could start a huge a** war with them that we can't get out of.

I used to kind of like Obama. Now I want to "Gibbs slap" him. At least he's asked Congress to vote yes or no on it. If THEY APPROVE this, I'm moving to Canada.

What are YOUR thoughts on this whole shebang?