Reply 24. ✿ - - - Life Issues
Annoying Sale rep !

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Miss_XxAriaxX

PostPosted: Sat Aug 31, 2013 3:08 pm
When I go shopping in the mall, there are small shop that only use small booth to sell stuff that aren't well known. So I was walking to a store that I like and there is no way to not go next to those booth.

There's one in specific that sell unknown beauty product. I don't really like them because when you give them attention they'll grab your hand and start to put product on your hand and do their job or sale representative. They keep talking, and try to convince you to buy it. I wasn't interested to buy their stuff. My mom was with me so she said : I spent a lot already today, I don't want to buy.
So we were leaving and the sale representative said: You won't have pretty hands !

So annoying !
Since then, I don't give them attention at all. When they say HI! Want to try a product??

So today, I walked through the hall near of that beauty product booth. One sale rep. said Hi. Hello ! I pretend I didn't. Hear. So he said SLUT.

I was pretty mad all the way to the shop I wanted to go.
I thought of complaining to their boss, but you know I didn't even look his face. I just know it's a guy. I don't know his name and I don't want to talk to them. Like they would give me the name and phone number of their boss.

What would you do ?  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 31, 2013 3:24 pm
XxAriaxX
When I go shopping in the mall, there are small shop that only use small booth to sell stuff that aren't well known. So I was walking to a store that I like and there is no way to not go next to those booth.

There's one in specific that sell unknown beauty product. I don't really like them because when you give them attention they'll grab your hand and start to put product on your hand and do their job or sale representative. They keep talking, and try to convince you to buy it. I wasn't interested to buy their stuff. My mom was with me so she said : I spent a lot already today, I don't want to buy.
So we were leaving and the sale representative said: You won't have pretty hands !

So annoying !
Since then, I don't give them attention at all. When they say HI! Want to try a product??

So today, I walked through the hall near of that beauty product booth. One sale rep. said Hi. Hello ! I pretend I didn't. Hear. So he said SLUT.

I thought of complaining to their boss, but you know I didn't even look his face. I just know it's a guy. I don't know his name and I don't want to talk to them. Like they would give me the name and phone number of their boss.

What would you do ?

Hmm, a number of things.

1) You should have said,"They are already pretty. I don't have to humor or impress someone as shallow as yourself."

2) If he called you a slut, you should have gotten a hold of someone security and made yourself heard with a complaint. It sounds trivial but it's a way of letting them know your not to be taken for granted like that and they are just going to be just as stupid to other people. They have very poor social skills it sounds like.  

wkvonewo

Miss_XxAriaxX

PostPosted: Sat Aug 31, 2013 11:23 pm
KaleidoscopeHeart92
XxAriaxX

So annoying !

What would you do ?

Hmm, a number of things.

1) You should have said,"They are already pretty. I don't have to humor or impress someone as shallow as yourself."

2) If he called you a slut, you should have gotten a hold of someone security and made yourself heard with a complaint. It sounds trivial but it's a way of letting them know your not to be taken for granted like that and they are just going to be just as stupid to other people. They have very poor social skills it sounds like.
thanks !! I am going to post another thread -_- in life issue about how pervert men annoys us(women) so much ! A man yelled that I was a slut because I ignored him when he said HEllo, How are you. wanna F*** !!  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 01, 2013 3:39 am
XxAriaxX

Some men are barbarians. When they can't satisfy themselves or denied like that, it irks them. Then you have the alternative where some men are very good with their words and still try to sleep with you. It's pathetic all around. I'm not going to be one of those girls that think all men are bad of course, I've never go that far.  

wkvonewo

Miss_XxAriaxX

PostPosted: Sun Sep 01, 2013 5:58 am
KaleidoscopeHeart92
XxAriaxX

Some men are barbarians. When they can't satisfy themselves or denied like that, it irks them. Then you have the alternative where some men are very good with their words and still try to sleep with you. It's pathetic all around. I'm not going to be one of those girls that think all men are bad of course, I've never go that far.
It's so true. -_-. There was a time I thought all men are bad. But when my friends dated good guys it changed my mind. They seem rare.  
24. ✿ - - - Life Issues

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games