I like skirts and dresses. I like lace and wearing make up ! I have clothes that are very pretty but I wear them for occasion because I am scared that I attract PERVERT MEN THAT HAS NO RESPECT.

One day I wore a skirt and I was also wearing makeup. A man of 40 years old tried to touch my butt. I didn't know. But my friend walking behind me saw and told me.

TODAY THIS HAPPENED :I came back home at past 1 am. So, I was walking next to those apartments and a men next to his car was looking at me while I was walking (in his direction, but I have no choice, because my apartment is over there). Then when I got closer he says hello how are you. I didn't answer. So he started to say : HEY CHING CHONG CHANG (yeah I'm asian).
I kept walking I didn't look at him at all.
He continued to say:
YOU DON'T WANT TO F**** ? SLUT.

Then I reached home open the door. I saw he kept looking at me. Now he knows where I live. damn !! Like I was really mad, but somehow relieved that nothing WORSE happened. I have to say that where I live is cheap. When the renting is cheap, it's like a ghetto and the crime rate can be high...

What could I have else done ? Even if I really felt like replying something because I was mad, and call the cops. I think there is nothing that can be done.

I always thought that if I lived in a neighborhood that is expensive, people will have more respect, there is less crime, it's more secure...
However, I can't afford that right now. If you're telling me to go back live with my parents. Well, I already live with my mom. So you can guess that we are not earning much.

Then do you think money is really the issue ?

My mom often say that because I'm single, it's dangerous because there is no one that keep me company, help me with things that I cannot handle (or that I cannot do it alone). She says it's dangerous for a girl to live alone.

I want to date because of love, not to use someone for protection or money. That's why I'm single. I haven't found love!!!

My mom is divorced so I have in my mind that even if I get married or so. One day it is possible that I'm alone. That's why I hate when my mom says I need a man. I want to be capable to be independent, but in situation like this** I feel so vulnerable, like I can do nothing and I hate it.

If you want to know why I don't have friends that accompanied me. Well, it's because they are girls too and they don't live where I live, so they just want to go home.
-----------------------
Wearing pretty stuff may increase situation like this but today I had jeans and sneakers, but I had makeup and curled my hair...

ANYWAYS. I'M JUST MAD. IN MY NEXT LIFE CAN I BE A MAN ??? crying crying crying crying crying crying crying crying
--------