Submit

September Equinox

Anxious Prophet

8,250 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Sun Sep 01, 2013 7:03 am
When you realise you might be poly for two of your friends after you identify as pretty damn well close to gay and find yourself attracted big time to the girl, and somehow fall for the guy, too...

Doesn't help they keep teasing me about random things (i don't mind it at all) and when our big group get together and find a huge flow chart of differing relationships and sexualities, they point to one that says "we're trying to find a third person for our family" and say that that's them...

*Hides face*  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 02, 2013 2:36 pm
Update: They have admitted that they are both attracted to me and I have had cuddles and kisses from both =w=  

September Equinox

Anxious Prophet

8,250 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100

wkvonewo

PostPosted: Mon Sep 02, 2013 2:53 pm
I'm envious! Just teasing. wink

Is it really awkward? I would be happy. Only issue would be if the other two didn't know that they both have feelings for you. THEN I can see how things could get mighty complicated. emotion_sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 02, 2013 2:59 pm
KaleidoscopeHeart92

Is it really awkward? I would be happy. Only issue would be if the other two didn't know that they both have feelings for you. THEN I can see how things could get mighty complicated. emotion_sweatdrop

I honestly don't find it awkward. They were already together for a few years, so my inclusion is pretty casual, and we're all cool with it. Like hey, I get cuddles and kisses and play fighting; plus two people who respect my gender identity and my sexual phobias, and are helping me through them.

I knew the male since high school and we had been separated for a little while after he graduated, and I've known her for about 6 months.

He took psychology as an extra course in university (he's a power engineer) and he was able to read us three and acknowledge the fact that the three way attraction was mutual.  

September Equinox

Anxious Prophet

8,250 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100

wkvonewo

PostPosted: Mon Sep 02, 2013 3:01 pm
Wayward Lawliet
KaleidoscopeHeart92

I honestly don't find it awkward. They were already together for a few years, so my inclusion is pretty casual, and we're all cool with it. Like hey, I get cuddles and kisses and play fighting; plus two people who respect my gender identity and my sexual phobias, and are helping me through them.

I knew the male since high school and we had been separated for a little while after he graduated, and I've known her for about 6 months.

He took psychology as an extra course in university (he's a power engineer) and he was able to read us three and acknowledge the fact that the three way attraction was mutual.

You are lucky indeed. I'm happy for all of you. Relationships are always better if you've been friends for a period of time anyhow. Good luck to you.  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 02, 2013 3:03 pm
KaleidoscopeHeart92
Wayward Lawliet
KaleidoscopeHeart92

You are lucky indeed. I'm happy for all of you. Relationships are always better if you've been friends for a period of time anyhow. Good luck to you.

Storge love is wonderful; more soothing and comfortable in my mind.

But thank o3o  

September Equinox

Anxious Prophet

8,250 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100

wkvonewo

PostPosted: Mon Sep 02, 2013 3:06 pm
Wayward Lawliet
KaleidoscopeHeart92
Wayward Lawliet
KaleidoscopeHeart92

Storge love is wonderful; more soothing and comfortable in my mind.

But thank o3o

Storge? Did you mean Strong? If not, I have never heard of that phrase before.  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 02, 2013 3:33 pm
KaleidoscopeHeart92

Storge is a very "close" love, so to speak. It varies from mother-child platonic love to romantic love that develops between people who had been friends for a while-- which is my case, falling for friends.  

September Equinox

Anxious Prophet

8,250 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100

wkvonewo

PostPosted: Mon Sep 02, 2013 3:44 pm
Wayward Lawliet
KaleidoscopeHeart92

Storge is a very "close" love, so to speak. It varies from mother-child platonic love to romantic love that develops between people who had been friends for a while-- which is my case, falling for friends.

I see. I also wish I ad the luxury to know what that feels like.  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 02, 2013 3:53 pm
KaleidoscopeHeart92
Wayward Lawliet
KaleidoscopeHeart92

I see. I also wish I ad the luxury to know what that feels like.

It will happen to you soon enough <3

Everyone can find love o3o  

September Equinox

Anxious Prophet

8,250 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
24. ✿ - - - Life Issues

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash