Welcome to Gaia! ::

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Back to Guilds

WHERE IT IS ALWAYS HALLOWEEN (and sometimes exams) 

Tags: Halloween, Demons, Monsters, Roleplay, Academy 

Reply { Gymnasium & HH } ---------PVP/ Return of the Haunted House
[1v1] Don't wanna think about it (Rikki x Junko)

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

DarkHeartedSorrow

Adorable Trash

PostPosted: Sun Sep 01, 2013 8:59 am
Rikki needed to clear his head. He needed something he could do that would block out all other thoughts so he couldn't focus on anything but the task at hand.

Naturally, he went to the gym.

It was late afternoon, and dozens of partners were already sparring around the area. Had Rikki thought about it, he would have texted Frost or Yin to come battle with him, but as it were he'd was forced to wait and watch for anyone else to walk through the doors needing a partner. In the meantime, he summoned his chains and warmed up with them.

PostPosted: Sun Sep 01, 2013 9:08 am
Okay. Almost there. Almost done. Soon she would be done with these stupid spars. Nothing Hel said to her would stick, she refused to think there was absolutely anything fun about fighting at all. She'd had to go out and get a new pair of sneakers after Hel ran off with her only pair. Big deal, they were only for sparring anyway. She didn't even like those sneakers.

When she arrived at the gym today she sighed at the sight of all the others already sparring. Dang, it was going to be harder to find a partner.

Hm...whooo..?

Oh! That boil was alone!

Smiling, Junko approached the boil with the chains, being careful not to startle him or get hit by her chains. "Uh..hi! Would you like to spar? My name's Junko.."  

Eight

Fanatical Friend

DarkHeartedSorrow rolled 1 20-sided dice: 19 Total: 19 (1-20)

DarkHeartedSorrow

Adorable Trash

PostPosted: Sun Sep 01, 2013 9:12 am
Rikki slowed the swing of his chains to a stop, carefully tucking the blades into the pit of his jacket so they couldn't swing loose. He looked the ghoul up and down and smiled at her. "Yeah, I think I've seen you around. I'm Rikki. I'd love to spar, I've actually just been waiting for someone who needed a partner to show up."

He backed up a few paces to give them some space to move and jiggled his chains in her direction. "You're alright with weapons?"

Eight rolled 1 20-sided dice: 18 Total: 18 (1-20)
PostPosted: Sun Sep 01, 2013 9:18 am
Oh how wonderful! Junko sighed with relief. He was a nice boil. "Thank Jack. I only need a couple more an I can graduate.."

When he asked about weapons she blinked. "Um...as long as they don't slice my hair?" She gestured to the hair she had tied back so it was out of the way. Even pulled in a high pony tail it still dragged on the ground. "Other than that..I've been hit with almost all manner of weapon so it's not a big deal."  

Eight

Fanatical Friend

DarkHeartedSorrow rolled 2 10-sided dice: 5, 10 Total: 15 (2-20)

DarkHeartedSorrow

Adorable Trash

PostPosted: Sun Sep 01, 2013 9:21 am
Rikki laughed softly and nodded. "Yeah, I'll be sure to be careful."

With that, he didn't waste any time. He held his hands out and let the chains drop, but before the could hit the floor they began to glow a soft blue and rattled in a circle around him. He thrust one hand out and the chains went whistling, blade first, at Junko.

HP: 50/50
Damage: 9  
Eight rolled 2 10-sided dice: 5, 1 Total: 6 (2-20)
PostPosted: Sun Sep 01, 2013 10:11 am
Well as long as he promised to be careful...it'd be okay.

The bladed end of his chain flew at her and Junko squeaked, raising her arms so they were all that got hit. Ow! Owwww! She forced a laugh. "W-wow! Haha..that's um...wow, those are sharp. Heh."

HP: 41/50
Damage done: None of course  

Eight

Fanatical Friend

DarkHeartedSorrow rolled 2 10-sided dice: 5, 2 Total: 7 (2-20)

DarkHeartedSorrow

Adorable Trash

PostPosted: Mon Sep 02, 2013 11:42 am
Rikki's smile faltered a little bit and he shrugged. "A spar's a spar, and I have to keep my weapon in good shape."

This ghoul didn't seem quite as into sparring as some of the other students he'd faced. Danny would have -

Nope.

No.

He put his game face back on. He was doing this to forget.

HP: 50/50
DMG: 1  
Eight rolled 2 10-sided dice: 6, 4 Total: 10 (2-20)
PostPosted: Mon Sep 02, 2013 2:33 pm
"Heh..yeah, I guess." Junko offered him a weak smile before she grabbed the chain that was hitting her, using it to pull herself close and hit him with her knee. After that she hurried away.

Junko kind of wished she had a weapon.

HP: 40/50
Damage done: 4  

Eight

Fanatical Friend

DarkHeartedSorrow rolled 2 10-sided dice: 3, 2 Total: 5 (2-20)

DarkHeartedSorrow

Adorable Trash

PostPosted: Mon Sep 02, 2013 2:36 pm
He didn't expect his own weapon to be used against him, and grunted as her knee collided with his stomach. In his startled daze he didn't manage to retaliate.

HP: 46/50
DMG: 0 rikki wat r u doin  
Eight rolled 1 8-sided dice: 4 Total: 4 (1-8)
PostPosted: Tue Sep 03, 2013 5:09 am
Junko gasped softly. Oh no! Did she hurt him?! "U-um..I'm sorry! Are you okay?" She came closer to see if he was all right, her arms raised up defensively just in case.

HP: 40/50
Defended for: 4

DarkHeartedSorrow

Eight

Fanatical Friend

DarkHeartedSorrow rolled 2 10-sided dice: 6, 6 Total: 12 (2-20)

DarkHeartedSorrow

Adorable Trash

PostPosted: Wed Sep 04, 2013 9:11 pm
He laughed softly and nodded. "I'm good, I was just surprised," he said. She was closer now though, so in lieu of using his chains he struck out with the heel of his fist.

HP: 42/50
DMG: 6

eight

Eight rolled 2 10-sided dice: 5, 4 Total: 9 (2-20)
PostPosted: Thu Sep 05, 2013 11:22 am
"Oh. I'm sorry!" Yes, she was apologizing for surprising him during a spar.

She was hit with the heel of his hand and she winced. Junko's hair moved to wrap around the boil's wrist and hold him there while she made an attempt at tripping him, one foot coming around to try and sweep his leg out from under him.

HP: 38/50
Damage done: 3

DarkHeartedSorrow

Eight

Fanatical Friend

{ Gymnasium & HH } ---------PVP/ Return of the Haunted House

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items