Welcome to Gaia! ::

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Back to Guilds

WHERE IT IS ALWAYS HALLOWEEN (and sometimes exams) 

Tags: Halloween, Demons, Monsters, Roleplay, Academy 

Reply { The Lost Clans } -------------- Lost Clans Reserve/ Lost Clans Home
[PRP] Make a Man Out of You (Shyves)

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

medigel

Anxious Spirit

PostPosted: Sun Sep 01, 2013 7:03 pm
The Isles might not be attacked anymore, but life still went on. There weren't really Tasks to do, which left the horsemen mostly either . . . socializing, hunting, visiting Halloween at large, or doing their own routine hobbies.

Guess which Shik did.

The boar had put up a fight, but his own impatience had ended the hunt prematurely. Nevertheless it was a stocky little beast, and as the executioner threw its carcass over his shoulder with a grunt, he knew it would make a fine roast for the evening--maybe even enough to last into next day. Well, assuming other people didn't join the feast . . . He didn't feel particularly generous at the moment, though, so Shaheen would be lucky if he decided to bring it home instead of just pigging out on the pig outside.

Bah. Shaheen.

Entering the War pie slice of the reservation, Shik lumbered to the nearest sitting area to start skinning the boar up.

baby_gwing
/o/ hope this is okay

PostPosted: Tue Sep 03, 2013 3:38 pm
For as long as Yves could remember since he became an Executioner of War, his life mainly revolved around tasks that he was sent out on. Most of the time to the Human world, other times to various parts of Halloween. He was usually busy, be it with the present task or the next, whatever time he could spare in between spent with his family and friends whom he treasured deeply.

But that was all in the past when they still had their own home on the Four Isles.

Apparently they were now supposed to be on vacation as Death had put it and he found it such an irony that he was at a loss as to what to do with himself now that he seemed to have all the time in the world for once. Or at least that would be the case until the next task or world crisis came along. His family was still unaccounted for, the Four Clans now united as one under a new name - The Lost Clan.

He had to wonder if that was supposed to serve as reminder of what they previously lost and very recently reclaimed though he certainly felt very lost himself right now. Pun intended. But he supposed that things could be a whole lot worse and he could at least be thankful that there were familiar faces in the form of Shaheen and Shikora whom he could stick with until he regained his bearings proper.

And look who decided to show up, albeit with a slain boar in tow, just as he crossed his mind? Pushing himself off the tree that he was leaning on, Yves padded over with the intent of joining the senior Executioner, coughing lightly to alert him to his presence. "Think you're gonna need some help with that..?" It was never a good thing to approach a War Executioner from behind, especially when he had his blade drawn like this.

Ol-j-man
Absolutely perfect! <3 Boring starting post is boring since Yves thinks too much... <<

baby_gwing

Fanatical Raider

medigel

Anxious Spirit

PostPosted: Fri Sep 06, 2013 8:48 am
Yves had good instincts. Shikoba at first didn't turn to view who was addressing him, busy with his work. He was not interested in feeding scavengers; leave that to the Famine bugs skittering around.

The dagger began to slice open the boar's stomach down the middle. Eventually he would have to hang it, but for now Shik was content to rest for a bit. Only when he had made a clean opening did he turn to see who was talking to him.

He looked vaguely familiar.

"Do you mean eating or skinning, War-Brother?" he asked, relaxing a little with that knowledge. Sadly, he was very bad with putting names and faces, and his distractions as of late had left his mind cloudy.

baby_gwing
you're good~

PostPosted: Sat Sep 07, 2013 4:30 pm
Looking at Shikoba, Yves blinked just once when the other Executioner chose to address him formally in the question that was directed back at him. Obviously he hadn't recognized him yet, which came as a surprise to him given that the both of them were much more than mere acquaintances who happened to belong to the same clan plus Shikoba didn't seem to him as the forgetful type as far as he himself could remember.

He supposed that he could let this slide though. A lot of things had happened and while he didn't know how long Shikoba had been back prior to his own return, there were quite a couple of things that had happened which even he had to admit that he was still trying his best to grapple with. He remained standing for now, not about to assume that his presence was welcomed until the other expressed his approval as he dropped his name to see if that would help in jolting his memory any.

"Skinning, Brother... Shikoba"

Ol-j-man
I just realized that I have been spelling Shik's name wrong for the longest time. I'm so sorry... orz

baby_gwing

Fanatical Raider

medigel

Anxious Spirit

PostPosted: Sat Sep 07, 2013 5:02 pm
He gazed up at the man for a few moments longer, a thought niggling at him like an insistent worm. Setting the boar down, Shik flicked a bit of blood off the knife and stood to get a better look; thus did he peer at the not-quite-stranger until, finally, it hit him.

"Yves?" At first his brows drew into a confused frown. It had taken Shik months to reconcile himself with the fact that most of the people he had known before the destruction of their home were gone. And now, it seemed, he was being visited by a ghost.

He broke into a grin.

"Hah! And what took you so long?" he prompted, slapping Yves's shoulder with a broad hand. "Not that I minded carrying the clan, but I was beginning to wonder."

baby_gwing
awww it's okay~

PostPosted: Wed Sep 25, 2013 5:34 am
Yves was beginning to wonder if it was his hair or the way that he carried himself that made it difficult for Shikoba to recognize him outright, a pensive expression on his face as he fell silent and let the older Executioner work through his thought process at his own pace. Perhaps he could share with him something that only the both of them would know. Something back from the days when they were still scarelings or the time when he was under his tutelage in order to become a full-fledged Executioner.

"Could say the same to you."

He heaved a sigh of relief as soon as Shikoba uttered his name, innately relieved that it didn't have to come to that as he offered the other a small smile. "I was out on a task in the Human World. Came back as soon as I received the summon from Death." Came his explanation for his absence until only recently before he paused to look the other Horseman over. "So it's only been you... and Shaheen?"

Ol-j-man

baby_gwing

Fanatical Raider

medigel

Anxious Spirit

PostPosted: Sun Nov 24, 2013 8:22 pm
"Long task at that." He pat Yves's shoulder once more, giving a half grin. "I wouldn't say it is just us; occasionally Jay pops her odd little head in, and there's the weapons master ready to bellow insults at her leisure. Mostly, however, we are the ones planning chaos.

"So!"
He slid his hand off and settled back down to attend to skinning the boar. "Are you going to tell me how your task went? You do realize I will have to test your skills for myself, as a sort of welcome party if you will."

Ain't no party like a War party.

baby_gwing
oh my god I'm so sorry I missed this rp ;AAA;

PostPosted: Sun Dec 01, 2013 9:22 am
"Yeah. Long elaborate process of observing the humans and their behaviour before I could even get to the actual task of planting doubt and sowing discord among them. And even then things might still not go the way one had intended them to for some curious reason or another."

Yves related, sitting himself down with a sigh at the reminder of how the task had gone. Maybe he was doing things wrong somewhere. It was either that or he was just plain unlucky that the humans seemed intent on going down the exact opposite path that he was trying to steer them towards. Well, so much for that he supposed. There were far more important things to tend to with things being the way they were at present for the Lost Clans.

"Ah. I suppose that I didn't really miss much then?" His mood seemed to lighten up a little at Shik's confirmation that they weren't the only ones left of their clan, his gaze flitting over the senior Executioner's blade before focusing proper on his face at the mention of a test awaiting him at some point. "A test you say..." He thought that he was done with that the day he passed the final task and was declared a full-fledged Executioner like Shik. Still, he would not question the other's intentions if he felt that it was necessary with the period of absence that he had taken. The clan couldn't afford another liability after the massive loss it had suffered after all.

Ol-j-man
Aww... it's okie *pat pat* <3

baby_gwing

Fanatical Raider

{ The Lost Clans } -------------- Lost Clans Reserve/ Lost Clans Home

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out